The Official Gundamn! Saji Crossroad Crew Fan Club

The home for everything about MAHQ's flagship podcast.
Battosai28

Speculation

Spoiler alert for season 2:

Saji spent the four year gap training in the martial arts. In the final episode of the series, he has a fist fight with the Gundam 00 and wins in eight seconds. He does this in the vaccuum of space wearing only his pizza uniform (he is too cool to need a space suit). In an attempt to sustain peace, the superpowers decide to hold a gundam fight every four years. The winner gains control of the planet until the next fight. Saji takes on the name of Master Asia and competes in these fights himself. His success earns him the title of undefeated of the East.

This ending is quickly rendered uncannon when Sunrise releases Gundam 00 Final Plus only weeks later, however this is considered "too little, too late" by the Japanese mobs flooding the streets. Sunrise's studios are burned to the ground and that is the end of Gundam.

I'm obviously joking. I really like Saji as he represents the "normal kid" who is being devastated by war.
prince_of_zeon

Want some really obscure speculation? He will end up piloting the Astraea and Lousie will end up in the Plutone. (00P/F suits. Check 'em out)
Twat me: http://twitter.com/#!/Podsyboy

Subscribe/comment me: http://www.youtube.com/user/AlphaAeizeru

Did Fats Goodman really die at the end of "Fats' Counterattack?"
Lans

Space pizza delivery is such a dangerous job. Even... OMG SAJI-BOY got his hand on a GUN!
Sume Gai

I personally can't wait for S2 when Saji finally decides to dye his hair white join the Shuffle Alliance and change his name to Master Asia
Last edited by Sume Gai on Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"If You are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve" -Captain Harlock

"I like the SAGA. Its what Rambo would pilot if he was in Gundam 00" -Kylern
Soul Bro Ryu

lans* wrote:Space pizza delivery is such a dangerous job. Even... OMG SAJI-BOY got his hand on a GUN!
Clockin' a grip, son!

Kinda reminds me of Dave Chappelle's old routine when he'd talk about delivering for Domino's when he was younger in DC.

Looks like nothing's changed in the 24th century. Even in zero gravity.
Soul Bro Ryu
http://www.Gundamn.net
http://About.me/SoulBroRyu
Xbox Live: Soul Bro Ryu
PSN: Soul_Bro_Ryu
hawk of endymion
Location: The Lord Larry King Memorial News Studio at the Gundamn News Tower, HB, CA

Only two more months, before the return of the King.
The Equation of the Robot Apocalypse:

The Admiral + Flashlight = Dead Robo

B.A., M.A., PhD,
The Yoshiyuki Tomino School of Film.
"You draw'em, we kill'em!"

[email protected]

PSN/XBOX Live: NeoLorroke
Demon Lord of L5
Location: DARWEN IN THE COUNTY OF LANCASHIRE IN THE KINGDOM OF ENGLAND

ALL HAIL HIS HOLY PIZZA-NESS KING SAJI. OUR HERO AND SAVIOR WHO WILL SMITE ALL THOSE WHO DOUBT IN HIS GREATNESS!!
COME AND HAVE A GO IF YOU THINK YOUR HARD ENOUGH!!!

BECAUSE I THE DEMON LORD OF L5, ODENST
WILL NOT BACK DOWN TO THAT CHALLENGE
snoops619

Seen the 3rd season two TV spot/trailer? Saji is looking mighty old. And serious. In fact, verging on B.A. maybe...
3,000,000,000 points. I can almost taste the brownies.
Dwin

Heh, Saji looks like his dad with his hair cut.
hawk of endymion
Location: The Lord Larry King Memorial News Studio at the Gundamn News Tower, HB, CA

I hope Saji achieves his true destiny in season two: Cannon Fodder.

B.A., M.A., PhD,

[email protected]

Sume Gai

hawk of endymion wrote:I hope Saji achieves his true destiny in season two: Cannon Fodder.
except you have to be a pilot before you can be cannon fodder... which is why Saji will learn to beat MS with no more than a scarf
"If You are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve" -Captain Harlock

hawk of endymion

Sume Gai wrote:
hawk of endymion wrote:I hope Saji achieves his true destiny in season two: Cannon Fodder.
except you have to be a pilot before you can be cannon fodder... which is why Saji will learn to beat MS with no more than a scarf
That's true, maybe he can collateral damage.

B.A., M.A., PhD,

[email protected]

yazi88

What I think you guys mean to say is that his "WAFFLING" around will BORE his enemies to death. They'll be like, "I can't take anymore of KING ARTHUR especially NOT KNOWING EXACTLY WHAT HE MEANS TO THIS GUN**** SHOW!" and then self destruct to get rid of their frustration. :lol:
Sume Gai

did I forget to mention the Scarf would be stolen from Setsuna?

I did didn't I...

Areku

Sume Gai wrote:did I forget to mention the Scarf would be stolen from Setsuna?

I did didn't I...
If Setsuna's a Gundam, does that make it a GN Scarf? It all makes sense now... Thar MS's be doomed...
Kavik Ryx

I think we're all forgetting the most important part of all. Saji's got a gun!
Sume Gai

Kavik Ryx wrote:I think we're all forgetting the most important part of all. Saji's got a gun!
that's the scene where he gets the scarf. the gun is only for show as his hands are now more deadly

TheGoose

My biggest fear for King Saji is he will fall from grace and he'll end up like Mordred. Or he could betray Setsuna ala' Lancelot. Either way, no trip to Avalon guided by Louise and Kinue. :lol:
T.V.

Kavik Ryx wrote:I think we're all forgetting the most important part of all. Saji's got a gun!
Now all he needs is a dam... >.>

Seriously though, he shaping up to be one of the most interesting characters of season 2. No doubt he'll be facing some moral dilemma's, judging from his encounter with Setsuna.

I hope the makers make full use of his potential.
xgundamdoodx

yeeaahh!! Saji-booiii!!!

Dude
i think saji will get his hands on a black mobile suit with a huge red beam saber and start just killing everything in sight from his rage of (loosing) louise
and luise meanwhile will get a mechanical hand and wear a black glove over it and learn the art of the sword and get a white mobile suit with a huge green light---i mean beam saber and duke him out trying to get him right in his head....lol

nahh but i do think hell become a meister...get the pizza gundam...with pizza cutting action1!!|!|!!!