Ep. 124 - The New Testament

The home for everything about MAHQ's flagship podcast.
Soul Bro Ryu

Ep. 124 - The New Testament

Gundamn! @ MAHQ Ep. 124 - "The New Testament"
- Download Now!: 64 kbps - 101 min., 6 sec. (1:41:06) - 46.3 MB

Join the Conversation about this episode @ Gundamn.net!

01. Intro: "Neo's News & The Hopers & Dreamers Corner"
Runtime: 0:00:00 - 0:50:04

02. Anime Addicts Anonymous (Podcast)
Runtime: 0:50:04 - 0:50:38

03. "The Brightslap™!" by Garma Strikes!
Runtime: 0:50:38 - 0:51:59

04. Extended Segment: "Manga Spotlight - 'Mobile Suit Gundam: The Origin' Vol. 1"
Runtime: 0:51:59 - 1:30:54

05. Second Opinion Games (Podcast)
Runtime: 1:30:54 - 1:31:52

06. SSAA Podcast: The Ass-Backwards Anime Podcast (Podcast)
Runtime: 1:31:52 - 1:32:42

07. Outro: "Closing/Shoutouts!/Peep the Websites!"
Runtime: 1:32:42 - 1:41:06

In an extended segment, we cover our long-awaited review of Vol. 1 of "Mobile Suit Gundam: The Origin"!

Join Shinjuku Station's Shoji Ramuro, Neo Lorrnoke & Soul Bro Ryu live on Thursday, May 23, 2013 on our LiveStream for a Macross Double-Feature!!! We'll be giving live commentary for both "Super Dimension Fortress Macross: Do You Remember Love?" & "Macross Plus: The Movie"! Trailers begin at 10:30pm EDT and the live session starts at 11:45pm EDT! If you can't join us live, you can watch the archive after the session is over (expires after a month, however).

Sho's #AnimeMovieNight: "Super Dimension Fortress Macross: Do You Remember Love? & Macross Plus: The Movie"
https://new.livestream.com/accounts/331 ... ts/2110667

Also, don't forget to participate in Gundamn Fan Chat! Organized by NastyNate, there are several ways that you can let him know that you want to be a part of the next session:

- Participate in the Gundamn Fan Chat Thread @ Mechatalk.net!
- Become a part of the MAHQ Facebook Group!

Make sure to peep their latest pow-wow below!
- Ep. 001 - Favorite Mecha Anime Relationships (The Premiere Episode!)
- Ep. 002 - Top 5 Mecha Final Battles (Feat. Soul Bro Ryu)
- Ep. 003 - Favorite Gundamn Moments and Top 3 MSV
- Ep. 004 - Top 3 Anime that made us the fans we are/Top 5 Grunt Suits

Want to ask us a question that could be played during a future episode? Call the MAHQ Google Voice Line @ 305-792-8324 and leave a question (or message) that's no longer than 4 minutes. Make sure that at the beginning you leave your NAME specify that your message is for "GUNDAMN! @ MAHQ" also! We're looking forward to hearing from the Gundamnation and answering your voicemails!

Peep these Podcasts & Videos also!:
- Chaos Theater: Sp. 003 - Hatercast feat. Austin Blake & Neo Lorrnoke! (Mechatalk Thread)
- Fighters Ready!: Ep. 006 - Open the Game! feat. Samantha Marchello & Scott Wachter of RPGamer.com! (FightersReady.net Thread)
- Shinjuku Station Fight Tube: Video Review - JoJo's Bizarre Adventure - Anime TV Series - Ep. 001 - "Dio the Destroyer"

Want to have your Gundamn-centric works featured in the next episode? Then, send in your creative entries for the next "Gundamnation Spotlight" to [email protected]!

Many thanks for listening!
Soul Bro Ryu
[email protected]

Peep the Websites!:
MAHQ.net - Gundamn.net - Gundamn! @ MechaTalk Forum - Previous Episodes - Chaos Theater - Chaos Theater @ Mechatalk Forum - Laplace's Box - Fighters Ready! - Level Nine - @MAHQDotNet - @GundamnAtMAHQ - Digg - Facebook group - Spill - iTunes - Main RSS Feed - Shinjuku Station Fight Tube! - Shinjuku Station At The Movies - MichaelBay.com: The Official Domain of His Bayness

Zune: zune://subscribe/?Gundamn=http://feeds.feedburner.com/Gundamn

[email protected]

Voicemail Hotline: 305-792-8324
Soul Bro Ryu
http://www.Gundamn.net
http://About.me/SoulBroRyu
Xbox Live: Soul Bro Ryu
PSN: Soul_Bro_Ryu
Destiny_Gundam

Re: Ep. 124 - The New Testament

Haven't listened to the full episode yet but I thought I should share this.

ANN had this thing where you could buy something and have Stephanie Sheh sign it on camera. You could also have her send a personal message and I thought of you guys.

Link.
"In the end, the world doesn't really need a Superman... Just a brave one."
Chris
Administrator

Thanks for tossing our names out there. It's greatly appreciated. :)
Co-founder/editor-in-chief, MAHQ
Pronouns: he/him/his
Destiny_Gundam

Just send the money to the usual place ;)
"In the end, the world doesn't really need a Superman... Just a brave one."
Dollow

Destiny_Gundam wrote:Haven't listened to the full episode yet but I thought I should share this.

ANN had this thing where you could buy something and have Stephanie Sheh sign it on camera. You could also have her send a personal message and I thought of you guys.

Link.
It's cool that they had that signing, I jumped on that really quickly and got that poster, hope to see who they might get.

On the ep, I really do like how the Origin was done, it was crazy that it was as big as it was. I hope to keep that going until the end, and if it sells well, the guys in Japan might see fit to give us more printed Gundam, and i hope for Unicorn, but that's a long shot even for this.

Good job guys.
Agent Zero of Team Neo
Everywhere I have searched for peace and nowhere have I found it, except in a corner with a book
Dollow's Blog
Dollow's Twitter
bertman4

I loved Mobile Suit Gundam: The Origin vol 1. I have promptly pre-ordered vol 2 on Amazon. Everyone should also pre-order. Do it!
NastyNate

Ah man a rerun episode. Oh well I will give it a listen again.

Soulbro I noticed that you did a lot of nice editing in the Neos News and first part. I just wanted to say great job on that! I know that must have taken a long time.
"I am the way the truth and the life, no man comes to the Father but by me"-Jesus Christ

PSN, Xbox Live, Twitter: Nates4Christ