Gundamn! Mailbag Drop Box

The home for everything about MAHQ's flagship podcast.
Cultclassic

Re: Gundamn! Mailbag Drop Box

Hello,
Of the other two members of Gundamn you either have to kill one or marry one what do you choose?
Also of all the Gundam pilots who would you marry and who would you kill?
sakurangel

Hi master of dream craching, humanity last hope ans soubro...

1- finish watching gargantia and valvrave what u think about them?if neo did not see it et, herd is some little details... your worse nechanic nightmare come true with a twist

2- sou bro... because I don't see any new fighters ready coming soon I will ask here... what u think of capcom re-realicing old arcade games like D&D cronicles of mystedia and darstalker resurreccionf? What other games safas will u like to reappear from capcom?

3- ehat beer u guys recommend ths week?... I still drinking 2 equis and shoot tops

Thanks guyas and pacific rim
Yuri lowenthal- "Angel Lopez(sakurangel) you are the manliest man I ever meet"
Alexis Tipton- "angel is was nice meet you"
sakurangel

Extra question.... suobro what u thinks of megaman returns for the next super smash bros.?
Yuri lowenthal- "Angel Lopez(sakurangel) you are the manliest man I ever meet"
Alexis Tipton- "angel is was nice meet you"
yazi88

I gotta a few questions for you guys:

1. This will interest Neo and maybe Chris and Soulbro, what do you guys think if Sir Bay did a live action adaptation of Dominion Tank Police? I really think he could pull it off. Lots of explosions and buddy cop style comedy everywhere. It'll be like Bad Boys except with Tanks! Although Bonaparte can kick Guntank's ass any day! :D

2. What Gundam uniforms and pilot suits do you guys like or prefer? Which ones do you hate or can't stand? I know Soulbro likes the Titans pilot suit because of Emma Sheen and I personally like the Zaft Red uniform and Londo Bell pilot suits from Unicorn. As a extension, what non-Gundam AND non-Macross uniforms and pilot suits do you like as well?
dingosteeda

Yo, I'm new to the forums but been a listener to Gundamn for more than a year now, but I've got a question for you.

You guys always talk about websites to watch anime on in the podcast but i can't remember any of them. What sites do you guys suggest? I've tried Crunchyroll and looked at Funimation streaming, but neither really interests me that much. Are there any of these sites that have gundam series or any other cool mecha series?
AJQ32

Greeting Gundamn Meisters. I have a few whacky questions for you this time.

1. If they were going to make another Dynasty Warriors Gundam game and the theme of it was pilots being pulled from their universe and forced to use a machine they've never seen before, and here's the kicker, and they gave you guys job of who was forced to use what machine? What would you guys choose. Let your imaginations go wild. Would you put Kira Yammato into the Zakrello, or Kio Asuno into a Ball? You can give them a machine that would either ensure they're success or failure. Have some fun with it.

2. This one might be right up Soul Bro's alley. What if they made a game that was Gundam vs. Street Fighter? And the Street Fighters had Mecha versions of themselves to pilot with all the same fighting abilities they have. What would your match ups be? Chun-Li vs God Gundum? Blanka vs Strike Freedom? Again have some fun with it.

May Grumpy Cat frown upon you.
Last edited by AJQ32 on Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
eanetdude

Now that Pacific Rim is released... what does Troll think about the film?
VF1SValkyrie

Hello Gundamn Crew,

1. While browsing a Japanese import site, I noticed that the Gundam AGE Blu-Rays have English subtitles. Do you think having English subtitles will be a standard feature on Gundam (or anime in general) Blu-Rays, or is this just a fluke?

2. With the introduction of the High Grade After War series of kits (granted, there are only two), and having the Gundam X Maoh in Gundam Build Fighters, could Sunrise finally be getting over their dislike of Gundam X?

Thanks for your time, and keep up the excellent work!
Mr Bushido

Hey guys!

1) In Super Robot Wars Z2 Saisen-hen, the Zero System was built by Celestial Being but the 5 Gundam scientists took the system and built Wing Zero around it. The Zero System and Twin Drives were originally meant to be on the same mobile suit. How destructive do you think 00 Raiser, 00 Qan[T], or Wing Zero would be if the two features were actually applied in the same suit? And who would be the better pilot, Heero or Setsuna?

2) The Gundam Wing boys in the Code Geass universe. Would they be helping Zero/Lelouch? Or would they each be doing their own thing? Their Gundams would completely annihilate everything?
Last edited by Mr Bushido on Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
501st Legion - Northern California Golden Gate Garrison
TK-3942 aka TK-EXIA
So the Geara Zulu has an Stg-44 and the Jesta has a Scar-H w/ holographic scope.
eanetdude

Ep. 127, Chris stated that Marvel Studios would get the rights to Spiderman, X-Men and Fantastic Four before James Cameron makes his Battle Angel film. Where does the infamous Gundam SEED Eternity movie factor into this realm of improbabilities?
YokozunaBulldozer

HELLO
1.Name the ideal City and voice actor worthy of being Fortress Maximus say Lord Bay decides to put the jolly giant Cybertronian in his next TF film.

2.Soul Bro, since I am one of the few that frenzied the mind of Chris with a hope and dream back in episode 127 I am curious what title you would give me if there ever was one, since you are the Sentinel of Hopes and Dreams around here.

3. How long would it take Kawamori Shoji to make a fully transformable SDF-1 Macross? In Legos.

4. Describe what Marcellus Wallace's mecha looks like.
Last edited by YokozunaBulldozer on Wed Sep 04, 2013 5:12 pm, edited 3 times in total.
SIXSHOT HAS NO GAME AGAINST SEVEN CHANGER
Mu La Flaga

Hey Gundam team.
Time for some questions from Mu, nothing too elaborate.

1.Have any of you played any of the older or more recent Transformers video games and if you have do you have any opinions on them?, such as the PS2 game "Transformers" (based off Transformers Armada) and more recent games like War for Cybertron, Fall of Cybertron, I've played all of those plus the DS Autobot and Decepticon versions of Revenge of the Fallen games.

2.This one is just for Chris, so in the 2009 Yasumicon episode and the haters VS Pannel, I am curious as a follow up.
What happened to Mr Zambot 3 and his hate for Gundam 00, did it subside or did he give it another chance?
Or did he just swipe your tickets? :P

That is all I wanted to ask this time.
Mu.
Last edited by Mu La Flaga on Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
NastyNate

How do you think a Gundam would do against a Category 4 Kaiju from Pacific Rim? Specifically how do you fellows think the Wing and Freedom would do against them? Moonlight butterfly is not allowed!
"I am the way the truth and the life, no man comes to the Father but by me"-Jesus Christ

PSN, Xbox Live, Twitter: Nates4Christ
Robolizard222

Hello Gundamn three!
With a great amount of media devoted to zombies most people have a zombie plan, but with growing technology you would think people would also have a robot plan. What would be your robot plan or plans? (Note - Neo must share some)
People ask me if I'm a cat or a dog person. I'm actually a dog person. They taste better.
HighestMetal

I know it was slightly mentioned during patlabor round up but how do you think things would turn out if you switched the cast of patlabor and mobile suit gundam?
"If your not into podcasting to piss people off, then your not in it for the right reason" - Chris
jcncasval76

Let me make the following statement short and sweet: As I had mentioned in the comment for Episode 128, the likes of Godzilla, Super Sentai series, Ultra series, and other Super Robot series that were mentioned in that episode are the basis of "Pacific Rim", therefore, (excuse me for sounding like pro wrestling's D-Generation X) if some of those people who are not down with that, we have two words for ya: SUCK IT! I've also got two words on whether Gundamn crew would ever change their minds on Gundam Seed/Destiny: Yeah Right?! BTW, (here's Narutaki again) Onore Pundam!!!!!!!! Lastly, just for a mere suggestion, please try not to breathe too hard onto the mics, I've heard that too (in case if anyone hasn't picked up by now).
Please don't make me quoting certain wrestlers' catchphrases (What?!) or you don't want to find out how nasty it gets (What?!). Tell me you didn't just say that (What?!)
Arbiter GUNDAM

I was listening to Gundamn! episode 4 again, when you guys did your Top 10 and Bottom 5 Ladies of Gundam. Also, wasn't this the first Chris episode? Anyway, I was wondering if, all these years later, if you guys had changed your minds at all? For reference--

TOP 10

Chris
10. Talia Gladys (1-49)
9. Matilda Ajan
8. Ennil El
7. Sumeragi Lee Noriega
6. Sala Tyrell
5. Allenby Beardsley
4. Rain Mikamura
3. Emma Sheen
2. Marbet Fingerhat
1. Diana Soreil

SoulBroRyu
10. Fa Yuiry
9. Katejina Loos
8. Ennil El
7. Sochie Heim
6. Natarle Badgiruel
5. Kusko Al
4. Rain Mikamura
3. Haman Crowley
2. Haman Khan
1. Emma Sheen

Neo
10. Karen Joshua
9. Lucrezia Noin
8. Lacus Clyne
7. Ennil El
6. Sayla Mass
5. Kycillia Zabi
4. Tiffa Adill
3. Murrue Ramius
2. Emma Sheen
1. Haman Khan

BOTTOM 5

Chris
5. Cagalli Yula Attha (Destiny)
4. Lupe Cineau
3. Chara Soone
2. Flay Allster
1. Nina Purpleton

SoulBroRyu
5. Dorothy Catalonia
4. Stella Lousier
3. Merrybell Gadget
2. Nina Purpleton (shot my man Kou; first mention of SBR's Men??!)
1. Quess Paraya

Neo
5. Rosamia Badam
4. Lalah Sune
3. Relena Peacecraft
2. Lunamaria Hawke (besmirched the red Zaku)
1. Nina Purpleton
I can fly if I ride the wind! Gori gori!

--Freyja Wion
shelcod

What is your opinion on the Gundam Battle Assualt series? I thought it was a pretty good fighting game and would love for a sequel.

On a related note, Will there ever be a new episode of Fighter's Ready?
Dayman

I was watching the DVD's of the original Gundam series and noticed something interesting. My default viewing of the show is in Japanese but I'll occasionally switch audio tracks to see how the dub handled a scene for the heck of it. By doing this, I noticed that there are numerous times where if there's silence in the Japanese version, the Dub always plays a different music track in its absence. There's even some instances where the music from the Japanese version is replaced entirely an example being Gihren's speech or Amuro's battle with M'Quve in Texas. Do you guys know why the soundtrack was changed in certain places for the dub? Was there a licensing issue and they couldn't get some music tracks? I'd be very interested in hearing your take on this since the difference can provide a very jarring viewing experience.
Last edited by Dayman on Sun Aug 11, 2013 6:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
project 5

is it me does kio asuno act a lot like a care bear you're thoghts on it you guys ps kio get the hell out of my room kio asuno i hope you die.