General Feedback Thread Mark II

The home for everything about MAHQ's flagship podcast.
Dollow

Re: General Feedback Thread Mark II

Great Year Three gundamn. I very much looking forward to Year Four.
Agent Zero of Team Neo
Everywhere I have searched for peace and nowhere have I found it, except in a corner with a book
Dollow's Blog
Dollow's Twitter
Slyther2rao

I'm really not sure where to post this but just wanted to ask given the bad brush I've had with Mecha Talk just wanted to ask if I'm still allowed to post on this site? Promise I won't troll and if appears the case then I was in a bad mood at the time
Furious Rodimus

Hey Gundamn team.

You guys are my favorite podcast for one simple reason: your format is awesome. The articles/mailbag and then two segments is the way to go. Also the tone you guys take to the material is incredibly fair and balanced and I can tell you are actual fans of the stuff you talk about (unlike some other shows in other fandoms I've tried to listen to). So to sum up format and balance are what make your show excellent.
It's the stronger who create the weaker!

I am the (Color) (Object/Natural Element), Ace of (Organization) Fear Me!
kayone73

I agree, while all you guys are clearly fans, and serious ones at that, you manage to avoid discussing most topics blinded with rabid fanboy irrationality that seems to plague many anime geeks, offered fairly balanced and well-thought out opinions even when you don't agree with each other. I think the ribbing and 'taking the mickey' out of each other's opinions is fun without becoming too mean, much like the bantering of the Top Gear hosts (a show you guys are clearly fond of I can tell). Plus I love when you guys point out the idiocy/hypocricy and generally irrational statements made by some hardcore fans and give the straight talk express reality check. Keep it up!
Rayes

You guys kick the maddest ass. I agree with all the positives here. I'm sure it's been said, but my complaint is the inconsistent audio quality/issues. Sometimes it sounds like you're all together, sometimes it sounds like one of you is a computer in safe mode.
Chris
Administrator

Rayes wrote:You guys kick the maddest ass. I agree with all the positives here. I'm sure it's been said, but my complaint is the inconsistent audio quality/issues. Sometimes it sounds like you're all together, sometimes it sounds like one of you is a computer in safe mode.
There is not really anything we can do about this. There are things that are out of our control. Almost every podcast you listen to will have audio issues at some point.
Co-founder/editor-in-chief, MAHQ
Pronouns: he/him/his
Dollow

I did a recording for feedback for gundamn since I believe it would be easier for me to do than to write it.
Gundamn @ mahq.net Review Ep 69 - 72
Agent Zero of Team Neo
Everywhere I have searched for peace and nowhere have I found it, except in a corner with a book
Dollow's Blog
Dollow's Twitter
Arbiter GUNDAM

Would it be possible to hear Neo's Rosamia impression again? :lol:
I can fly if I ride the wind! Gori gori!

--Freyja Wion
sakurangel

great job guys your are great!!!!
Yuri lowenthal- "Angel Lopez(sakurangel) you are the manliest man I ever meet"
Alexis Tipton- "angel is was nice meet you"
Arbiter GUNDAM

Thanks to you guys, I've started watching GuttedWrenStudios' MSG Abridged. That stuff is frickin HILARIOUS!! They should let the three of you do some guest voices in some episode some time. :lol:

--Freyja Wion
Dollow

Hey guys, I want write something.

your podcast has always mean a lot to me, you have given us listeners a bunch of funny moments, laughs that we could never forget, wisdom that none of us could ever forget, and it has made a better by listening to it.

As a podcast and a website, it is always there for us to go to and for us hear. I don't what I would with it as I am always listening to it and remembering the fun that it is to hear those past ep from long ago. Now here we stand in the fourth year and a podcast network with many funny topic here come to us, who know that it would become so big?

This might come off a little weird but I don't care, thank you for all the hard work here on gundamn and MAQH.net. It really means a lot to me and the fans.

You guys are the greatest.
Agent Zero of Team Neo
Dollow's Blog
Dollow's Twitter
Arbiter GUNDAM

How did the Gundamn! meet up at the ale-house go?

--Freyja Wion
Arbiter GUNDAM

Forget what I said earlier. After being reminded of what Chris did during MegaCon 08, I think the next guy to squat at Chris' house should be Ali-al Saachez! :lol:

--Freyja Wion
Rodimus76

Many arigatos

Konichiwa guys

Many thanks for the podcast. I've been a longtime listener since day one. Also I just completed my first ever Youtube video review and it had to be about Gundam. During part 3 I just had to give you guys a nod. If you're interested check out the links below. Feel free to comment I would be very interested to hear what you guys think. Keep up the good job.

Arigato gozaimasu ^_^

Part 1:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZx0EIcq ... ideo_title

Part 2:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezIjomKS ... er&list=UL

Part 3:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GrRYmCuY7w8
Arbiter GUNDAM

I was listening to Special 004 and I wanted to know from Chris, how did your email conference go with Zambot 3? Did he change his mind?

--Freyja Wion
kayone73

This is addressed more to everyone else listening to the podcast then the guys making it.

Hey, there are only 16 iTunes reviews for Gundamn! I know there are way more than 16 of you listening and leaving mailbag questions. Please get off your duffs and LEAVE RATINGS & REVIEWS. And don't use 'I dont use an iPod' as an excuse, I was using iTunes to download podcasts off the iTunes store way before owning any iDevice so no excuses there. And if you use the 'I hate Apple products & Steve Jobs' excuse, again lame, just sack up & do it. The podcast benefits from getting the reviews on the iTunes store so if you're listening and making them answer your questions on air, give something back since they don't ask for any damn money from you guys.

And yeah, I wrote a review for them.
Kenji

Hoo, boy... not sure if this thread is the right place, but I'd like to find a particular episode. There's a meme a friend of mine and I have based on Chris's rendition of Ali's "I'm A Warmonger" speech, and I'm trying to find the episode with the version I remember the most. :P

I checked Episode 11, but I don't think that's the version I was remembering, so the index can't help me very much. Does anyone happen to have any idea of which episode it would be?

(yeah, I know that's a tall order...)

EDIT: Never mind, I found it. :P
"This is the truth! This is my belief. At least for now."
Mu La Flaga

Kenji wrote:Hoo, boy... not sure if this thread is the right place, but I'd like to find a particular episode. There's a meme a friend of mine and I have based on Chris's rendition of Ali's "I'm A Warmonger" speech, and I'm trying to find the episode with the version I remember the most. :P

I checked Episode 11, but I don't think that's the version I was remembering, so the index can't help me very much. Does anyone happen to have any idea of which episode it would be?

(yeah, I know that's a tall order...)

EDIT: Never mind, I found it. :P
I'm pretty sure it's epeisode 30 41 mins 21 secs.
Kenji

Yup, that's the one. :P

I dunno why I find it so hilarious, but I do. :)
"This is the truth! This is my belief. At least for now."
Arbiter GUNDAM

I was listening to episode 17, which I think was the first call-in show and I have to say to Neo, as much as you rag on Soulbro about King Arthur, just about every one of your 00S2 predictions was wrong. :D

I also noticed that the not-lamented Coliseum was mentioned. It seems to come up in every call-in show!

--Freyja Wion