TFtF Discussion Thread #3

Where old RPGs go when they die and move on to the afterlife.
Lans

Re: TFtF Discussion Thread #3

Fritz Ashlyn wrote:That means the AEUG will be freshly docked in Amman when the final arc begins, and Echo and the Bindra will still be in transit to L3. In other words, I would suggest all members be mindful of the ~36 hour jump so that any interaction is not needlessly cut short.
Let me clarfiy few things. So after 36 hour jump, we will found overself "already on Amman" and then get ready for another departure to Gryps?
Fritz Ashlyn

The 4th will have just finished docking at its home port in Amman. The AEUG will have to set out for Gryps on the 26th to account for transit time to begin Operation Maelstrom on February 2. That means in-game the AEUG will have roughly 5 days in Amman before they have to leave again.

I'm starting the final arc so far ahead of Maelstrom because there's other things going on, especially with the Titans. :twisted:
TftF Wiki
TftF One Shots
RPG Trinary: Ortega
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: Fritz Ashlyn

Hey! why don't you swing on down to the RPG section? Tales from the Frontlines: The AEUG running strong since 2006!
wonton bob

Fritz Ashlyn wrote: I'm starting the final arc so far ahead of Maelstrom because there's other things going on, especially with the Titans. :twisted:
I smell the Psyco Gundam Mark III making it's appearance soon :shock: could you also throw in a couple of Byalants and O's to be on level ground with Aeuggggggggsssssss
"War is some crazy sh**" - alexander the great
mcred23

wonton bob wrote:
Fritz Ashlyn wrote: I'm starting the final arc so far ahead of Maelstrom because there's other things going on, especially with the Titans. :twisted:
I smell the Psyco Gundam Mark III making it's appearance soon :shock: could you also throw in a couple of Byalants and O's to be on level ground with Aeuggggggggsssssss
Why not. It'll give the Titans something to balance out the AEUG's Mass Production Neo Full Armor Super Gundam Mark IIs and Pre-Production ZZ Gundams (Which are basically ZZ's with extra guns and armor, because pre-preduction units are always better).

And Axis, we haven't forgotten about you. A team of these fine machines and their amazing pilots will join the Bindra. They should fit in perfectly. :mrgreen:
I must betray Stalindog!!!

RPG TRINARY: Mash
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: mcred23 (Call me 'red', not 'mcred')
hellbore

:shock: :shock:

Really, Newtype monkeys. I mean, how does that even... I don't.....

*throws hands in air and walks out still muttering about crazy manga authors*
On Compromise: Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.
toysdream wrote:I've always been partial to the Big Cloud of Balls
Cybaster

Sheesh. You might as well have Haman develop the Virgo II while you're at it. Goes right well with Barge---ahem, Gryps 2. XP
Don't throw the baton, you jacka**!!!
Sume Gai

screw the Virgo Axis will start fielding Gunbusters.

meanwhile the Titans mass produce Turn As and the AEUG begin fielding Getter Robos.
"If You are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve" -Captain Harlock

"I like the SAGA. Its what Rambo would pilot if he was in Gundam 00" -Kylern
Ziryab

hellbore wrote::shock: :shock:

Really, Newtype monkeys. I mean, how does that even... I don't.....

*throws hands in air and walks out still muttering about crazy manga authors*
Exactly my reaction followed by sputtering laughter after actually having read that chapter.

Axis would have assured victory... as long as we don't face a force of mass produced Hyaku Shikis. >.> *DUNDUNDUUUUN*
Hmm. Luke, this Gundam reminds me of a puzzle.

Steam ID: MediumPunch
3DS FC: 0189 9106 6003
Lans

wonton bob wrote:I smell the Psyco Gundam Mark III making it's appearance soon :shock: could you also throw in a couple of Byalants and O's to be on level ground with Aeuggggggggsssssss
NOOOOO! Bobbb!! Look what've you done! Now we're gonna fighting against Newtype! Newtype!!
Wedge14

Nick is some kind of dracula?
RPG Trinary:Creepy Zeon Magician

I'm cool, just ask anybody.

Oh and check out the RPG Section!
Attomoku

:lol: haha looking back at that post you might think so but alas he's just messed up on the inside, much like his personality.

He's just having a mild pain attack to remind you that he still gets them and remind the audience that he doesn't have long to live. Very tragic and all that stuff :roll:
IAN: (Shaking fist up at sky in a storm of GN particles) Science does not WORK this way, Setsuna!!!
Sume Gai

poor Rick if he gets thanked again within the next five minutes his head is likely to Asplode.
"If You are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve" -Captain Harlock

"I like the SAGA. Its what Rambo would pilot if he was in Gundam 00" -Kylern
Lans

Is that Cardi? Or am I seeing other member of the trinary? :shock:
mcred23

Lans wrote:Is that Cardi? Or am I seeing other member of the trinary? :shock:
Nope on both counts. Sadly, none of us have the money to get to Japan (We have to build our secret underwater volcano layer on the moon first).
I must betray Stalindog!!!

RPG TRINARY: Mash
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: mcred23 (Call me 'red', not 'mcred')
Lans

I'll post Karl and the Balrampur tomorrow. If the pilots doesn't have anything to ask then I'll proceed with Dr Proud and send her ASAP to the flagship before the 36 hour jump.

Edit: Finally I posted Shiranui's.... :!:
Wedge14

Looks like Cara, has a lot of problems.

I'm not talking about her past or anything either.:twisted:
RPG Trinary:Creepy Zeon Magician

I'm cool, just ask anybody.

Oh and check out the RPG Section!
Lans

Wedge14 wrote:I'm not talking about her past or anything either.:twisted:
Yup, lots of problems. :mrgreen:

and with Pan around, her life gonna be very interesting. Fortunately Pan isn’t the charming type (even for a drug addict), or else I might pull something regrettable. :shock:

Edit: free haircut on the Kirov! first come first serve policy.
Drei

SORRY for not being active but school started and my honour classes are piling me with homework.

I was working on a post yesterday, but didn't finish it until now, to see you already advanced the plot.
Fritz Ashlyn

Aato apudeto taimu:

I'm getting ready to attempt character art for the following characters - Karl Keaton, Rick Archer, Tim Melton, Alex Lepak, Elijah Robin, Jackson Hepburn, Kate Elliott and Gwendoline Brouillé. Please post if you want/need art for a character, as I'm still trying to catch up.
TftF Wiki
TftF One Shots
RPG Trinary: Ortega
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: Fritz Ashlyn

Hey! why don't you swing on down to the RPG section? Tales from the Frontlines: The AEUG running strong since 2006!
wonton bob

es ist über Zeit:

Kyle Roberts could use one if you're feeling Picassoish........and how about Celeste in a bikini.
"War is some crazy sh**" - alexander the great