TFtF Discussion Thread #2

Where old RPGs go when they die and move on to the afterlife.
Goose

Lol, I'm a legend now? *laughs* Legend for what, may I ask?

The true legends, IMHO, are guys like Cardi, Frtiz, RPG veterans.
I am the bone of my sword.
Steel is my body, and fire is my blood.
I have no regrets, this is my only path.
So as I pray, "Unlimited Blade Works."
Kylern

I wasn't sure where to say this... But I'm new to this Rp and I'm actually glad to be here. I see you guys have been going for a long time and its honestly impressive as hell and I'm excited to hang around more and RP.

I would just like to say that I'm here and ready to RP with you guys and I'm the new crew member on the Titan's Herakles. I'm new here and plan to try and read everything thats been going on but its a bit overwhelming so I made my character ignorant of recent events so I could get use to things easier. But I must ask, who is the Captain of the Herakles? Cause as the new guy I have to introduce myself and get orders for what I'm suppose to be doing. I would greatly appreciate it since it will help me be efficiently on here and not just a dead weight since thats the quickest way to becoming useless and then inactive.
When the books are written will we be on the right side of history?
Totally Awesome Random Robot RPG
Fritz Ashlyn

The Herakles' skipper is Capt. Isaac Berg, Jr., who is an NPC controlled by Cardi Doorl. Since he has to deal with the entire Titans organization and half a dozen or more characters, you'll have to give him a while to work up a response (since he does his in large single posts like I do).
Last edited by Fritz Ashlyn on Sat Jun 09, 2007 7:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TftF Wiki
TftF One Shots
RPG Trinary: Ortega
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: Fritz Ashlyn

Hey! why don't you swing on down to the RPG section? Tales from the Frontlines: The AEUG running strong since 2006!
Psyden

Yes, Cardi has been handed the responsibility of controlling the NPCs for the Titan's side who are important to move the story along. Fritz does the same for the AEUG. Unfortunately, both have been catching some flack for it.

Anyway, each usually posts a long post that has 3 to 4 areas in it which can single people or entire teams.

If Love is the answer, could you please rephrase the question?
Goose

I can recall taking part in RPs with Fritz and Cardi as far back as November 2003, and any flak sent their way is unwarranted: these guys are responsible veteran RPers.

Besides, if NPC control power was in my hands... I wouldn't do anything as rich and elaborate (storywise) as Fritz: I'd just have a mass barrage of missiles and gunfire. :P

Also, quick question: am I allowed to get low-viz colors for my Rick Dias? <.< I note that there are some custom colors, but wanted to be sure...
Psyden

I won't think so... Custom colors among the Marasai and Rick Dias are fairly common.

If Love is the answer, could you please rephrase the question?
Goose

So custom colors would depend on the plot, since I can't see the paint taking less than 24 hours to dry, which means lull in fighting and the like.
Quattro FoA

Hya dere, I'm new here so I dunt really know how da RPG works around here (it all seems kinda mushed up) so I wuld be greatfull if some of yallz could bring me up to speed on how things roll in dis RP.

On a side note I would like ta remind yallz that KFC is the gratest invention of man.

Thank ya for your time.
What happens when "The One Year War" and the "Blody Valentine War" are one in the same?
MSG Darker Universe RPG
Fritz Ashlyn

^^^

Taken care of via PM.
TftF Wiki
TftF One Shots

Hey! why don't you swing on down to the RPG section? Tales from the Frontlines: The AEUG running strong since 2006!
Cardi Doorl

Hoo boy... unable to check in for well over a day and a half and next thing you know there's a flood of new developments.

First things first: good to see you're back, Goose ;) Was getting worried there *holds breath for HiZaku's sudden return...?*

Anyway, I'll be getting to work on churning out another one of my mega-RPs.
My good man Kyle wrote:I wasn't sure where to say this... But I'm new to this Rp and I'm actually glad to be here. I see you guys have been going for a long time and its honestly impressive as hell and I'm excited to hang around more and RP.

I would just like to say that I'm here and ready to RP with you guys and I'm the new crew member on the Titan's Herakles. I'm new here and plan to try and read everything thats been going on but its a bit overwhelming so I made my character ignorant of recent events so I could get use to things easier. But I must ask, who is the Captain of the Herakles? Cause as the new guy I have to introduce myself and get orders for what I'm suppose to be doing. I would greatly appreciate it since it will help me be efficiently on here and not just a dead weight since thats the quickest way to becoming useless and then inactive.
Ah welcome, and sorry my delay in RPing seems to have left you feeling a little stranded there. THankfully we're headed into a noncombat period, so I have less stress going on in the RPG (since in fights I have to cross-reference about a zillion different actions from a jillion characters everytime I post) and might be able to post with gaps between that can be counted on one hand (number of days, that is)!
RPG TRINARY: Gaia
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: Cardi Doorl

Make sure to check out the RPG section!
RGM-79 GM

Well I have limited access to a working computer so I'll try and post sometime this week. Can't garuntee how active I will be though just cause the computer I'm using isn't mine.
US Army Infantryman's creed wrote:In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous; Armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country's trust. Always I fight on: through the foe, to the objective, to triumph over all. If necessary, I fight to my death
mcred23

Holy crap... I go away for one stinkin' weekend (Earlier than expected to boot!) and Goosey comes back from the dead. What next, the Spanish Inquisition? :P

Anyway, as I noted, I'm back a bit early. However, since I'm moving later in the week, I'll be losing my internet again for at least a day or so (Figure Thursday). More updates to come on Reddo's Move! 8)
I must betray Stalindog!!!

RPG TRINARY: Mash
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: mcred23 (Call me 'red', not 'mcred')
Fritz Ashlyn

If anyone is wondering, I'm sort of stuck until Ascension posts. Once I hit a week of waiting, I'll bunny Dombrowski as little as possible just to keep the story moving.
TftF Wiki
TftF One Shots

RGM-79G GM Command

As I said for the G Gundam RPG, sorry I have not posted but I'll try to soon, I have been feeling sick.
Thundermuffin's TEGSD: MEYRIN: Ma’am! The Archangel has arrived and launched a giant, man-shaped robot at us! Likelihood of it being a mobile-suit… (Meyrin does some quick calculations on her console)…ninety-nine point eight percent!
ARTHUR: Good God, that’s almost a hundred-percent!
Ascension

Have returned. Many apologies. Will post momentarily. Cannot form sentence with subject.
Don't call it a comeback...
...in fact, it's best if you forget I was ever here before.
Fritz Ashlyn

Since all the old original character profiles were *ahem* lost, I thought I'd provide a link to everyone. This wiki that the Trinary has been working on currently has (almost) every character profile up. The site is by no means finished, and as a matter of fact the only fully completed profile is Dante Diotrephes since he was chosen as our test profile. We will (slowly) be adding content and new sections.
TftF Wiki
TftF One Shots

Folken Fanel

Fritz, that is awesome. The Trinary deserves even more respect. Kudos.
Mobile Suit Gundam: Neo
It's common knowledge that 99.99% of users on Youtube are ZOINKING idiots.
wonton bob

Very nice. I love the background info on each. Especially the First appearance , last appearance section also the family mentioned ..I assume this will be updated as time goes by.

edit: :lol: I see Max Baxter was included. I would like to see the demise of the dead characters.
Last edited by wonton bob on Wed Jun 13, 2007 7:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"War is some crazy sh**" - alexander the great
EZero8

You included Max...? :?

Anyways, very nicely done on this whole project. 8)
ShadowCell wrote:"Poor fool, ShadowCell!" you say. "You can't win against fandom stupidity with the Power of the Mod!"
Cybaster

*whistles* Niiiiiiice. And that's all that needs to be said about it. :D
Don't throw the baton, you jacka**!!!