TFtF Discussion Thread #2

Where old RPGs go when they die and move on to the afterlife.
Psyden

That was a typo...

I've had a lot on my mind lately, which is why I haven't been posting as frequently as normal.

If Love is the answer, could you please rephrase the question?
mcred23

Psyden wrote:That was a typo...

I've had a lot on my mind lately, which is why I haven't been posting as frequently as normal.
Few of us have. Tis the time of the year when people have finals and other things that keep them busy. Besides, with Fritzy away this week, Cardi going away at some point soon, and me facing an upcoming vacation and moving, none of us are in any real hurry.
I must betray Stalindog!!!

RPG TRINARY: Mash
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: mcred23 (Call me 'red', not 'mcred')
Psyden

Actually, it is more like the fact that my store is about to go on Strike and one of my close friends is dealing with some major personal issues. My finals were easy and are done with.

Cardi Doorl

I haven't yet done RP segments for Kirov/Hamburg Vicinity nor Chuikov Team yet, and they're not likely to be done before I have to head off for work. I just ask for patience in that regard.
RPG TRINARY: Gaia
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: Cardi Doorl

Make sure to check out the RPG section!
wonton bob

wow, summer really are the slow days... I miss Fritz :(
"War is some crazy sh**" - alexander the great
ORegan

wonton bob wrote:wow, summer really are the slow days... I miss Fritz :(
*pats wonton on the back* it's ok, Fritz knows his way home. when you wake up in the morning, i wouldn't be surprised if he is at the front door waiting to be let in so he can post....and possibly chew on your shoes....
mcred23 wrote: Well... it's official: O'Regan is the next Hitler.
WhiteWingDemon wrote: Not to start anything, seeing as that is O'Regan's job...
ShadowCell wrote: O'Regan, quit hitting on other users.
Orrick Alexander wrote: Did anyone know that O'Regan is the reason there's no air in space?
Fritz Ashlyn

[Prof. Farnsworth voice]Good news, everybody![/voice]

Just dropping in to tell everyone that my glorious return will be Thursday afternoon. I'll be posting and hopefully we can sort out any messes that have cropped up.
TftF Wiki
TftF One Shots
RPG Trinary: Ortega
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: Fritz Ashlyn

Hey! why don't you swing on down to the RPG section? Tales from the Frontlines: The AEUG running strong since 2006!
Folken Fanel

Just letting everyone know that I'll be leaving tommorrow and won't b e back until either Friday or Saturday.
Mobile Suit Gundam: Neo
It's common knowledge that 99.99% of users on Youtube are ZOINKING idiots.
mcred23

I'm letting you all know that I'll be going out of town this Friday (the 8th) on a badly needed vacation. However, in an interesting case of timing, I'll be moving from my current home during the next week, so I'm basically assuming my next week is going to be a total loss and I won't have internet access. If all goes well, I should have my internet back and normal by next weekend, but it may not be till the week after that that I get everything set back up and whatnot.

[Mr. Burns voice]End Communication.[/voice]

RGM-79G GM Command

My brother (RGM-79 GM for those who don't know.) asked me to tell you guys that he won't be able to post for a while since his computer broke. And I'll try to post soon.
Thundermuffin's TEGSD: MEYRIN: Ma’am! The Archangel has arrived and launched a giant, man-shaped robot at us! Likelihood of it being a mobile-suit… (Meyrin does some quick calculations on her console)…ninety-nine point eight percent!
ARTHUR: Good God, that’s almost a hundred-percent!
Cybaster

Just gonna interject for a slight bit on the Sign-ups thread to answer a question you had, Fritz: I guess Mythman's character has red hair and blue eyes for the same reason Mouar Pharaoh has green hair and green eyes, why Rosamia Badam has purple hair and blue eyes, and why both Yuu Kajima and Seabook Arno have blue hair and blue eyes. :P

Gundam it may be, but it's still an animé at heart. Red hair probably isn't all too uncommon in the Gundamverse (Cronocle Asher had red hair, too).
Don't throw the baton, you jacka**!!!
Psyden

If you look, blue hair tends to be more of a Side 3 trait, though it is not exclusively found in the Munzo region.

And Mythman does not say that his character is 100% Japanese. For all you know, he could have Norse in his bloodline somewhere, or Irish. I get the feeling that he means that Zai has a very oriental look to him, like in facial features, skin tone, build, ect.

mcred23

Eh, the hair issue is the least of the problems in that profile. :roll:

Fritz Ashlyn

mcred23 wrote:Eh, the hair issue is the least of the problems in that profile. :roll:
Don't you know it.

I've got a list of other things that have to be fixed in his profile before he can start thinking about RPing. That, combined with the fact that we won't have access to replacements for a little while mean he'll be dormant until our next resupply anyway. I'm not going to rush the end of a story section for the sake of new characters again.

EDIT: I'm not rushing to end a story arc especially when 20% of the new characters I'm doing it for end up dying or walking out within 2 episodes.
TftF Wiki
TftF One Shots
RPG Trinary: Ortega
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: Fritz Ashlyn

Hey! why don't you swing on down to the RPG section? Tales from the Frontlines: The AEUG running strong since 2006!
Psyden

I was just offering my two cents...

Cybaster

As was I. :P
Don't throw the baton, you jacka**!!!
Goose

The end of the world is nigh - I have returned to Tales from the Frontlines. :P

Hi, everyone. Sorry about the long absence, and much thanks to Psyden for taking care of Jack. I'll be spending the next day or two reading up the RPG episodes, and then I'll get back into the fray.
I am the bone of my sword.
Steel is my body, and fire is my blood.
I have no regrets, this is my only path.
So as I pray, "Unlimited Blade Works."
EZero8

Welcome back to the game Goose. 8)
ShadowCell wrote:"Poor fool, ShadowCell!" you say. "You can't win against fandom stupidity with the Power of the Mod!"
Goose

Thx.

Also, Fritz, just a comment on the artwork for Jack - Pic 2 is closer to how I envisioned him, but he's missing his dark blue flight jacket, the one he was wearing in Propoganda of Warlords (I think I mentioned him wearing it once). That's his good luck charm, he only takes it off to get into his space suit. (And if it's big enough, it could probably be worn over the suit.)

*Edit: *smacks self* I meant flight jacket. Them snazzy pilot jacket things.
I am the bone of my sword.
Steel is my body, and fire is my blood.
I have no regrets, this is my only path.
So as I pray, "Unlimited Blade Works."
wonton bob

Goose wrote:The end of the world is nigh - I have returned to Tales from the Frontlines. :P

Hi, everyone. Sorry about the long absence, and much thanks to Psyden for taking care of Jack. I'll be spending the next day or two reading up the RPG episodes, and then I'll get back into the fray.
:shock: omg he has risen. I've heard tales about the legend but never thought I'd ever meet you. Welcome back.
"War is some crazy sh**" - alexander the great