TFtF Discussion Thread #2

Where old RPGs go when they die and move on to the afterlife.
Fritz Ashlyn

Here is a map. Look at it.

It will be updated as dirty Titans come out of hiding.

If you're a dirty Titan and you're not sure where you are or what you should be doing, then talk to Cardi.
TftF Wiki
TftF One Shots
RPG Trinary: Ortega
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: Fritz Ashlyn

Hey! why don't you swing on down to the RPG section? Tales from the Frontlines: The AEUG running strong since 2006!
ORegan

I guess it's about time I show you guys what I picture my character to look like. I modeled him after my friend Patrick(also used his 1st name :P). so here's his myspace if you wanna look.

Ironically, he looks like Vice City's Phil Cassedy
mcred23 wrote: Well... it's official: O'Regan is the next Hitler.
WhiteWingDemon wrote: Not to start anything, seeing as that is O'Regan's job...
ShadowCell wrote: O'Regan, quit hitting on other users.
Orrick Alexander wrote: Did anyone know that O'Regan is the reason there's no air in space?
Gambit01

Just a heads up, Celeine won't be doing much in this battle, but expect her to be VERY active upon next chapter! Oh, and, Randal's there. For anyone to kill off, at their hearts desire.

Seriously, take the shot.
I mean when you spend precious seconds to give an "All Your Nukes Are Belong To Us" speech before you even start the Gundam up, you know you're too overzealous for your own good.~wza
Psyden

Sorry, but Celeste has dips. Poor thing has survived all this time, and only as a bunch of mangled enemy suits and a barely alive PoW to show for it. I think it is about time for her to have a kill.

Speaking of Celeste, Fritz, do you want her to hold back or charge ahead and try and find Nick on her own?

If Love is the answer, could you please rephrase the question?
Cardi Doorl

I believe Celeste scored two kills in the first orbital battle, if I'm not mistaken. Took a pair of Hizacks by surprise.
RPG TRINARY: Gaia
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: Cardi Doorl

Make sure to check out the RPG section!
Goose

Which one was the orbital battle again? Oh, right, drop operation.

Otherwise, let Jack have him? He's only gotten one kill so far....

EDIT: No, let Jacob have take him out? Kid's a rookie and could do with the XP gain...
I am the bone of my sword.
Steel is my body, and fire is my blood.
I have no regrets, this is my only path.
So as I pray, "Unlimited Blade Works."
Cardi Doorl

Well, I don't want my remark to sound as though Psyden has no right to take the kill, of course. That's not my decision ;)

Psyden

Actually, now that I think about it, I think she did get one, but the other got away. I'd be able to tell you better if we had the old threads back. *hint hint*

But ya, I was just trying to be funny...

Unless that guy tried to get between her and Nick, I don't think she'll be able to take him out anyway.

If Love is the answer, could you please rephrase the question?
Fritz Ashlyn

Psyden wrote:Speaking of Celeste, Fritz, do you want her to hold back or charge ahead and try and find Nick on her own?
She should stick to Fritz and Michiko, but I did also intend for her to help lead them through the debris faster. So feel free to sort of take point.

And anybody that still has any complaints about the Trinary favoring their characters should note that Fritz has exactly one kill to this point in-game (a EFF Hizack at Vandy), and has had two of his MS destroyed. :P
TftF Wiki
TftF One Shots

Hey! why don't you swing on down to the RPG section? Tales from the Frontlines: The AEUG running strong since 2006!
Cybaster

Bezerker, where the heck are you, man!? Gamma Team's in the thick of it and Nick's soon to be stranded alone! :?

Seriously, somebody needs to make Dante do something without killing him off (and I'm not gonna do it, because Cyb doesn't play other people's characters convincingly). Where else is Mercedes and Alexandra gonna get their kicks without the guy with the other cool glasses to tease? :P

Addendum: There, there. *pats MacAlpin on the head* Once Axis shows up and you get that crazy powerful Ga-Zowmn or Sturm Dias or, Gods forbid, Zssa, you'll get to hate and kill 'em all back! Make those AEUG pilots pay, and their comrades and loved ones hurt before you stomp on their heads and see who's laughing now!!! :twisted:
Don't throw the baton, you jacka**!!!
The Big Zabowski

My internet is acting wonky, so until friday I can't guarentee a post in TFTF. If anyone engages Shin, please wait until then or saturday for a reply.

Norman and Al, are NPCs, and can be treated as such accordingly.
TRANS AM!
Yes, it's a V8.
Yes, it was a Trans Am before there was "TRANS AM."
Yes, it's mine. 8)
Fritz Ashlyn

I'm going to step in here and ask that everyone simply "ignore" Shin and Dante in-game until Zabowski and Bezerker can jump back in. I'm not going to keep anyone from attacking Dante, but I'd hate to just have a long time member's character blown away without giving him a bit of a grace period.

Also, let it be known that on the 27th day of August in the year of our lord two thousand and seven, Lord Fritz Ashlyn did defeat the forces of Time Warner Cable "Road Runner" Wireless Internet at Corpus Christi, Texas. From now on, I'm strictly going back to stringing wires everywhere, which means my connection is always on. Screw wireless internet.

A winner is me.
TftF Wiki
TftF One Shots

Wedge14

Fritz Ashlyn wrote:Lord Fritz Ashlyn
Lord of the dance!

Hmm i'll keep an eye out for Bez. I think i have him on Msn.
RPG Trinary:Creepy Zeon Magician

I'm cool, just ask anybody.

Oh and check out the RPG Section!
EZero8

Wedge14 wrote:Hmm i'll keep an eye out for Bez. I think i have him on Msn.
I have him on MSN as well. Unfortunately, he hardly uses it. :?
ShadowCell wrote:"Poor fool, ShadowCell!" you say. "You can't win against fandom stupidity with the Power of the Mod!"
RGM-79G GM Command

Sorry, but I am not going to be able to post today.
Thundermuffin's TEGSD: MEYRIN: Ma’am! The Archangel has arrived and launched a giant, man-shaped robot at us! Likelihood of it being a mobile-suit… (Meyrin does some quick calculations on her console)…ninety-nine point eight percent!
ARTHUR: Good God, that’s almost a hundred-percent!
Gambit01

Fritz Ashlyn wrote: Lord Fritz Ashlyn
I swear, if your ego were any bigger, you'd start thinking that you were as cool as me. 8)
I mean when you spend precious seconds to give an "All Your Nukes Are Belong To Us" speech before you even start the Gundam up, you know you're too overzealous for your own good.~wza
Ascension

Gambit01 wrote:
Fritz Ashlyn wrote: Lord Fritz Ashlyn
I swear, if your ego were any bigger, you'd start thinking that you were as cool as Shori (self proclaimed-God-of-Frankening) thinks he is. 8)
Fix'd.

And, on topic, I have a question for mcred... If Jim were to be killed in this battle as a result of his injuries, would your characters feel any remorse whatsoever?
Don't call it a comeback...
...in fact, it's best if you forget I was ever here before.
mcred23

Ascension wrote: And, on topic, I have a question for mcred... If Jim were to be killed in this battle as a result of his injuries, would your characters feel any remorse whatsoever?
Because you called me "mcred" (And it's well known how I hate when my name is shortened that way), I'm going to respond by saying NO!

Semi-seriously, I'm not going to respond to that for a number of reasons (And no, you don't need to know the reasons either).

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
I must betray Stalindog!!!

RPG TRINARY: Mash
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: mcred23 (Call me 'red', not 'mcred')
Cardi Doorl

Death Row, guys.

DEATH ROW

AEUG
Saosin (Darren Traubel)

Titans
Bezerker (Dante Diotrephes)

:( because Bezerker's on there. I'ma see if e-mailing the guy might get through to him, and this get to be bottom of this.

Gambit01

Ascension wrote: Fix'd.
Bah, you're not a Char; what'da YOU know? :P

I, on the other hand, am a Mysterious Masked Dude; coolness comes with the territory. :wink: