Corsair's Gambit: Non-Combat RP Thread

Where old RPGs go when they die and move on to the afterlife.
Ascension

Alexander grinned a little. It wasn't much of a grin, but his lips twitched in a general upwards direction. The stupid little leprechaun had become so distracted with the guy from Iceland that he had completely forgotten about everyone else in the bar. Alexander hoped that someone would break the child's nose, but he didn't really care who it was who did the breaking. He turned back to his drink, polishing off the bottle in one big gulp.

"Barkeep," he called, "another bahttle, if'n ye please." <Barkeep, another bottle, if you please.>
Don't call it a comeback...
...in fact, it's best if you forget I was ever here before.
Strike Zero

Tomas froze. For a full ten seconds he was silent. All he did was simply stare down the Neo-Ireland fighter. Then he took a deep breath and closed his eyes. "Listen. I didn't come here to fight you. I was merely going to suggest that you not do anything stupid before our match. But know this: unless you stop talking right now, I am going to seriously make you regret it. Understand, laddie?" he finished, his voice full of venom.
Thundermuffin wrote:SETSUNA: There is no Tomino in this world.
ORegan

Sean couldn't help but laugh, this jack*** came into the bar by his own freewill, and started with him, and then once he realizes that he can't win the argument, he gets sand in his ****** and starts to belch out threats.

"Or else what? you gonna come over here and fight me yourself big man. word to the stupid ****: don't make a promise you're not able to keep. another thing for you to **** note, mind your own ***** buisness before someone decides to knock you out for being nosy *****"

with that, Sean clenched his injured fist, which make the sound of knuckles cracking.
mcred23 wrote: Well... it's official: O'Regan is the next Hitler.
WhiteWingDemon wrote: Not to start anything, seeing as that is O'Regan's job...
ShadowCell wrote: O'Regan, quit hitting on other users.
Orrick Alexander wrote: Did anyone know that O'Regan is the reason there's no air in space?
Strike Zero

Tomas glared at O'Regan. "Who's the one not keeping a promise?" He spread his feet in his fighting stance, ready to move at a moment's notice. "C'mon. Consider this the prelude to our fight."

----

Linda pushed and shoved her way through the busy streets of the city. Tomas had told her to meet him at that new Gundam Fighter bar that had just opened up in order to check the place out. Unfortunetly, finding the place was turning out to be a bigger chore than she'd thought.

As she passed by a local pub, she noticed a crowd had gathered outside the doorway. "What the hell?" she said aloud. She walked up to one members of the crowd. "Excuse me," she said. "What's going on?"

"There's a couple of Gundam fighters inside!" he said excitedly. "It looks like there might be a fight!"

"Gundam fighters?" Linda's eyes widened and she strained to see past the crowd. "It couldn't be...!"

She pushed herself into the throng of people, trying to get to the front. She'd almost made it when she saw one of the fighters... and recognized him immidiately.

"Oh, no no no NO!" she cried as she burst into the bar. She ran up to Tomas and grabbed his arm. "You idiot! What the hell do you think you're doing?!"

Tomas was shocked to see Linda appear. "What are you doing here?!" he exclaimed.

"I asked you first!" shrieked Linda. "Why are you getting yourself into this kind of trouble before your first match even started?!"

"I was just--"

"I don't want to hear it! Just get outside! I'll deal with you later." She then reared on the man Tomas was about to fight and saw that it was Neo-Ireland's fighter, Sean O'Regan. "And YOU!" she yelled. "What do you think you're doing trying to start a fight? If you're so eager to fight him, why don't you save it for your match, huh?"
ORegan

"Sorry mah, but the gundam fight is too long of a wait for me to put this **** in his place. unless you plan on making the little cry baby **** sit in the corn...*insert cell phone ringing* F***!!!!! twice in a ***** row"

it was his wife again.

"Yeah mah?"

just to let ya no dear, you got an invintation to a Gundam Fighter bar, do you want the adress

"no just describe it to me, i'll figure it out by the sound of it"

"ok deary, its a big place that use to be a warship dock"

"alright, i''l look for that, what's it called?"

when he said it he almost cheered. it was Irish, and if it was Irish, it was great.

he kinda forgot about the girl ***** in front of him "Your still here? take him with you before he starts his little wise cracks again, cuz i don't back down, and he seems too stupid to do the same"
Orrick Alexander wrote: Did anyone know that O'Regan is the reason there's no air in space?
Anonymous

Amir was somewhat disapointed. He had hoped that O'Regan would've finally been put into place. Eh, figured that someone woulda broken it up soon...

As O'Regan answered his phone, he heard him speak about a bar for Gundam Fighters.

"Miguel did you know anything about it?" asked Amir.

"Not much, but there was a rumor of some old floating station from one of the old wars that was being renovated for something... that could be it" Miguel replied thoughtfully.

"Sounds like a lot of fun, eh?" asked Travis.

"I can see a lot of damaged furniture already," laughed Amir. On that note his cell phone rang again.

"What's up, babe?" he answered rather casuallly.

Where the hell are you? I've been trying to reach you for hours now! We need to leave bright and early in the morning so we can get to Hawaii in time!!! was all Elizabeth said.

"Well hello to you too, Lizzy. We'll be back soon. We're just watching another dispute unfol -- "

What? Ohh no, I told you not be anywhere near another fight, remember?!

"Eh.. I'm pretty sure you said not to be involved in another fight, directly" he added cautiously.

The others watched the conversation go on a bit more... and then quickly end. "Well?" asked Corin " is she pulling in the leash or what?"

Amir narrowed his eyes slightly at them but then closed his eyes and crossed his arms, and after a moment, added, "We should probably leave soon, its getting late." The others tried to hide their amusement.
ORegan

Sean wanted to be the 1st one at the new place called O'Malley's. so to avoid being late, he called in his old buddy Shamus to come to the bar with 16 cases of Guiness.

he arrived almost 10 minutes later, he plopped them down right infront of the bar table infront of the bartender

Sean decided to go, and before he left he said "Drink on the curtisy of the soon to be ruling country, and shut the **** up." when he left he heard a crowd of peole swarming over the beer, he didnt look back, so he couldnt tell if any where gundam fighters or not. either way, he walked trying to find the floating fortress from the ground. when he found it, he called for them to send down a cab of some sorts.they complied and sent someone down to pick him up...and into O'Malley's he went
Strike Zero

"If you just give me a second to explian I can--"

"No! You said that once we got here, you wouldn't get into anymore trouble. No more getting angry with people. No more getting into fights. But the minute you go off to do your own thing, this happens. Sometimes I really can't believe you."

Tomas sighed. "I didn't do anything. I just walked into the bar to tell the Neo-Ireland guy to tone it down so he wouldn't cause any problems."

"Oh yeah, great plan," said Linda, not bothering to disguise her sarcasm. "How did you think that guy was going to react when you go off and say something like that? Did you think he'd be all smiles and offer to buy you a drink?!"

"Well, so what if we did get into a fight? I could've taken that bastard out no problem. The guy's just as weak as he is obnoxious."

"That isn't true and you know it!" Linda yelled. "He didn't become his country's Gundam fighter for nothing, did he?"

At that moment, she realized that with all they're yelling they were starting to draw stares. She took a deep breath in order to calm herself down. "Look, lets just get going and check out that Gundam fighter bar they told us about. That's whey we came here in the first place right?"

"Grr... fine." growled Tomas. "Hang on a sec." he pulled out his cell phone and dialed their hanger. After a few rings, somebody picked up.

"Ellie?" asked Tomas a little more roughly than he should have. "This is Tomas. Tell the crew to get our ship ready for take off and to take it over to the floating ship yard they told us about.... YES, right now... Well there's really no sense in leaving it where it is now if we can park it somewhere right...?! I'm not yelling! Just meet us there as soon as you can!" He shoved the phone back into his pocket then started down the street. "C'mon!" he called over his shoulder. "It's this way."

"Coming..." said Linda not-to-enthusiastically as he started off after him.
Ascension

Alexander sighed with relief. The annoyances were gone. Now it was just him, the alcohol, and his thoughts... at least for twenty seconds.

The door swung open violently as a very angry Moira Douglas stormed into the bar.

"Here ye are!" she cried indignantly, "This is tha fifth bahr we've sairched! Ye're not carryin' yer phone anymair, it seems! Or wair ye tryin' to escape us? Don't ye know that Seattle's on the othair sahd of th' country? We cahn't affaird to be late!" <Here you are! This is the fifth bar we've searched! You're not carrying your phone anymore, it seems! Or were you trying to escape us? Don't you know that Seattle is on the other side of the country? We can't afford to be late!>

"Moira, we've got an entahr day an' a half lef' ta' get there!" <Moira, we have an entire day and a half left to get there!>

"Aye, ahnly a day an' a half. All th' mair reason we need ta get movin'! Or would ye rather let dun our whole country?" <Yes, only a day and a half. All the more reason we need to get moving! Or would you rather let down our whole country?>

"Moira! Cahlm dun a bit!" <Moira! Calm down a bit!>
Psyden

“And finally, here comes the man and machine representing Neo America, James Ranger and his Cowboy Gundam!!!”

The crowd, comprised of mostly Neo Americans, goes wild, cheering for their nation’s Representative, hoping that, through him, this event will be held in Neo America again, if not in Washington D.C., then in some other State in 4 more years.

James, in the hand of the Cowboy, waves to the crowd with his left hand while doing some spinning tricks with the pistol at his right side. Luckily for him, he is high above where the reporters are swarming, with Jo right behind him incase someone does manage to make it up here. That is unlikely, though, since the PR types are near the Gundam’s feet, answering questions and taking care of other such publicity. A NANN (Neo American News Network) circles high over head with the other media vultures, getting the best close up that they can.

Once the parade is over, James is quick to change from his Cowboy getup into his Trace Suit getup. At least not he usually doesn’t have to show that thing off.

“Come on, Jo! We got to get to New York and be ready to fight in less than half an hour!”

“I know, I know!”

=====

(Fight takes place here)

=====

After his tough battle with Alvin in the Jeepney, he walks down the hallway on his way out of the Madison Square Neo Garden when a man in a suit approaches him.

“Mr. Ranger? Mr. Ranger! I have something I need to talk to you about!”

James turns around and looks at the man, expecting Jo to appear from the shadows or something. Alas, she is off attending to other duties.

“Ya? What is it?”

In some other tone or said by some other person, such a thing might be considered an insult, but that is how James usually talks in private. At least this man knows that.

“Sir. That has been a bit of a situation that requi--”

James cuts him off with a quick raise of his hands and an “Upupupup.” He looks back at the man.

“This situation does require me to do any traveling or fighting, does it?”

“Yes and maybe…”

“Catch me in the morning. I’m neither in the mood nor shape to do either…”

“But sir--”

“No buts, please. I am going to O’Malley’s to get some sleep… I’ll do it in the morning, what ever it is.”

“Sir! It is your DUTY to--”

James, who had been walking off, now whirls around and marches back to the suited man.

“My JOB is to win these fights so that Neo America can rule over the Earth Sphere for the next 4 years. I did my JOB tonight. I BARELY won tonight and I am beat. What ever it is you need me to do can either wait until tomorrow, when I can actually be of any use, or you can get someone else to do it.”

Taking a deep breath, James visually calms down. When he speaks again, his voice is cool and level, with just a hint of apology for snapping at the man whose name he has yet to learn.

“Talk to me in the morning, when I can actually be of any use, ok?”

He pats the man on the shoulder and walks off.

=====

Later that evening, the Super Osprey, Neo America’s carrier for the Gundam and Jo’s Proto-Minuteman, docks with O’Malley’s and the protective curtain is drawn.

If Love is the answer, could you please rephrase the question?
Fritz Ashlyn

((OOC: From now on, when any foreign language occurs in my posts, I'll just go ahead and italicize the text.))

- Dieter Mayers - Neo Germany -

"You are an interesting man. I could break you in half with my bare hands if I wanted, but you talk to me with such bravado. For that, I will forget that you ignored my sleep."

The Neo Somalian offered his hand. "My name is Ismail Aidid. I-" he began, but the noise coming from the rest of the bar cut him off. "You two!" he roared, seeming to have forgotten Dieter, "Keep quiet! My ears are filled with your babble!"

Dieter ignored everything going on in the bar, and eyed the dangerous looking Ismail. "I like your attitude, Ismail. My name is Dieter Mayers and I represent Neo Germany. I'll have the owner of this establishment put anything you want on my tab. Feel free to sleep here whenever you like," Dieter said finally, a strange half-smile on his face.

He was about to turn around and quiet everyone else down when his VW communicator buzzed in his pocket. He dug it out and turned the picture on, and was greeted by the smiling face of a brunette. He put on a cheery face and launched into semi-rapid German. “Cerise! There’s my favorite girl! And what a revealing top! I’ll be back soon if you’re sashaying around in that...”.

The Neo-German team’s resident “maid” giggled and shook her head. “You know I can’t understand you when you talk that fast yet. I’m still learning!” she said. “I’ll teach you, baby,” Dieter oozed. “What? Teach me? That might help... But I called you because we need to leave soon to get to Yellowstone for your first fight. And Aiko is furious! She wants you to test the mobile trace again before we get there,” Cerise tittered. She gave a wink and hung up.

“Ah, women,” Dieter laughed, standing up from the counter. “Ismail, I am glad we met. I think we are like-minded men. I’ll see you around...”
TftF Wiki
TftF One Shots
RPG Trinary: Ortega
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: Fritz Ashlyn

Hey! why don't you swing on down to the RPG section? Tales from the Frontlines: The AEUG running strong since 2006!
Cardi Doorl

As Dieter parted the now-quiet-again bar, Ismail smirked in approval. Neo German Gundam Fighter, was he? In that case, they were destined to meet again.

A hand clamped down on Ismail's shoulder. Without hesitation, he spun around and grasped the neck of the person responsible, but stopped cold as he recognized said person. He was an officer in the Neo Somalian military, and one of those charged with making sure Ismail didn't get into trouble. He didn't so much as bat an eye when Ismail's meaty hand came onto his neck; it was hardly the first time.

"We are heading back to the hangar, Ismail," he said coldly, through clenched teeth, "You were not given leave."

Ismail released the officer and followed him into an official Neo Somali government car waiting outside, which had several other officers and some submachine gun-toting guards inside. Along the way, Ismail rested his head against a window and made as though he were asleep. The officers spoke casually with each other, as though neither he nor the guardsmen were present.

Passing mention was made of a giant floating bar made for Gundam Fighters. Of course, they carelessly brought it up only because they thought their volatile charge was asleep. Ismail's mind was already racing. It sounded like he had perfect motive to go AWOL again...
RPG TRINARY: Gaia
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: Cardi Doorl

Make sure to check out the RPG section!
CYNICISM AT IT'S BEST

Sam and the Hatchet Gundam arrived back at the hangar in DC. the moment he got off the truck Mathias came over ranting about how much damage had been done to his creation, "It's alright Mathias, I'm sure you can get the Hatchet ready for the next fight, meanwhile I'm going to go have my ribs wrapped, got a few of them broke during the fight." Sam walked off and headed for the Stockholm.

After finding his way to the infirmary onboard Sam gets one of the Marines to wrap his ribs, "Thanks man, gonna be a bitch to go to the bar tonoghjt, speaking of which where is the nearest one?" The marine gave him directions to a bar called O'Malley's near the hangar complex, "Thanks," Sam pulled out a 20 bucks from the roll he'd been given by Nikolai to cover his expenses and handed it to the marine. (Mainly the damage he causes in bars. 8) )

Being finished with his medical issues Sam went to his quarters briefly to shower and change into his Tripp pants and Hatchetman jersey, he then donned a few of his knives and left for O'Malley's.
RGM-79G GM Command

Ryusei had been resting from his fight with Neo Sweden on the way back to D.C. when he was rudely awoken by Tetsuya pushing him onto the floor. "Hey what did you do that for? I need to rest, I'm tired from that fight, and I feel enough pain already." He then stands up and rubs the back of his head where it hit the floor. "Well my dad found out about a bar and is taking us there, figured you would want to go, might be a good chance to relax for a while. And there might be some cute girls there." Ryusei just looks at him. "Is that all you think about? Don't you need to fix the Ultima Gundam anyway?" Ryusei then walks over to a chair and sits down while putting his sneakers on. Tetsuya walks over to the door after he sees Ryusei getting ready. "Well I'll work on it later, we need a break also you know." After he is gone Ryusei yawns and then goes to play with Michiko until they get to the place that Tetsuya was talking about.
Thundermuffin's TEGSD: MEYRIN: Ma’am! The Archangel has arrived and launched a giant, man-shaped robot at us! Likelihood of it being a mobile-suit… (Meyrin does some quick calculations on her console)…ninety-nine point eight percent!
ARTHUR: Good God, that’s almost a hundred-percent!
artmaster079

Amir Khan, Neo Trinidad, Calypso Gundam

After the incident in the bar turned out to be a waste of time, the Neo Trinidanian members departed for Hawaii very early the next day....

Aboard the heavy transport carrier San Fernando, the Neo Trinidad crew were running through the final cecklist for the Calypso Gundam's mechanical components. Amir entered the cockpit and began a system check on the Mobile Trace System.

"Ya know, one day this trace system is gonna be advanced enough that you won't have to wear a suit. I hear they're working on creating a trace suit for animals," said Corin to no one in particular.

"Ha, what kind of shit are ya talkin about? Trace suit for animals? What kind of idiot would make that?" countered Travis.

"Hmm.. I wonder if beam technology is gonna become the standard... " wondered Corin.

Amir suddenly spoke from the cockpit through the MF's speakers. "Wouldn't it be cool if you could create crazy beam energy attacks and gigantic mobile fighters that defy all logic?"

"Correction, he's the crazy one, " laughed Travis while pointing at the Calypso Gundam.

"Hey did the sublifter arrive yet? I kinda wanted to try it out," asked Amir, now opening the cockpit hatch.

"Yeah, its here, but it needs some minor components to be installed first. And Corin here has to program the remote system's interface so it can be used with the Calypso Gundam simutaneously by the pilot," responded Travis. "you do know it wasn't sanctioned by the Gundam Fight officials, right?"

"Yeah, but its pretty freakin sweet to ride around with that," said Amir with a smile.

"TO ALL CREWMEMBERS, WE WILL BE ARRIVING NEAR HAWAIIAN TERRITORY WITHIN THE HOUR, I REPEAT, WE WILL BE ARRIVING NEAR HAWAIIAN TERRITORY WITHIN THE HOUR. ALL SHIP PERSONNEL PREPARE FOR A POSSIBLE WATER LANDING" echoed Elizabeth's voice throughout the ship.

Man, I need to get Elizabetth on the beach! Maybe she'll finally wear that bikini.... thought Amir. "Hey guys, when Liz eventually comes looking for me, tell her i'm taking a nap," yelled Amir as he walked away from the mobile fighter and Travis and Corin.

"Shouldn't you be prepping for the fight?" asked Travis confused "that Neo China Gundam seems pretty tough..."

"I'll worry about that later" replied Amir as he left the room.
Last edited by artmaster079 on Wed Mar 14, 2007 8:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
**Member of Mecha Talk since June 2006**

"ZZZZZZZ..."

Once again, Chase was sound asleep as they made it to the Volcano of Hawaii. Garrick had been munching on his roast beef sandwich, and the Slayer Gundam seems ready and well.

Was Chase actually prepared for the fight? Of course. Otherwise, Neo China chose the wrong guy to replace the now injured original Gundam Fighter. It's also a plus with Chase being born and raised in Neo America, and thus the terrain issue would be nonexistent.

"We're here!" Garrick remarked when their ship slowed to a stop nearby the fighting area. But that didnt wake Chase up at all. He has always been a heavy sleeper, and when he does something, he sticks to it until he's simply tired of it. That is, unless he feels extremely lazy...
ShadowCell wrote:"Poor fool, ShadowCell!" you say. "You can't win against fandom stupidity with the Power of the Mod!"
Ascension

Alexander MacAlpin disembarked from the transport plane in a foul mood. At Moira's insistence, the Neo-Scotland team had arrived in Seattle two days early. She had said something about not being late and something else about getting in some training in the same environment he'd be fighting in, but he really didn't see the point in being there any longer than the duration of his own fight.

His black mood melted away immediately when he saw what was waiting for him at the airport, along with a throng of spectators... Due to the nearness of Seattle to California, the fight coordinators had been able to provide him with an enormous redwood caber, appropriately sized for a mobile suit.

"Tha's why we wair roonin' out o' tahm. Exhibition. Ye'll be tossin' it in the Gundam." Moira said as she walked up to him. (That's why we were running out of time. Exhibition. You'll be tossing it in the Gundam.)

Seeing the silly grin on his face she added, in a playful tone, "If it wairn't far th' crowd Ah'd ask 'em ta take it awa' until ye lairn yer manners." (If it weren't for the crowd I'd ask them to take it away until you learn your manners.)

"Yer jes' sair because they dahn't have a bonnie lil' mobile suit fer ye ta dance in," he replied. (You're just sore because they don't have a pretty little mobile suit for you to dance in.)

"Dahn't jus' stan' there yappin'!" Jenny yelled, "Ye've gaht a crowd waitin' on ye! Ah'll get th' Gahndum up an' roonin', but Ah need ye ta hahndle dressin' yerself." (Don't just stand there talking! You've got a crowd waiting on you. I'll get the Gundam up and running, but I need you to handle dressing yourself.)

"Ah'm ahn me way!" (I'm on my way!)

As Alexander reentered the airplane to retrieve his mobile trace suit, a thought flitted briefly through his mind.

*Maybe Moira isn't so bad after all...*
Cardi Doorl

- Grand Canyon, Arizona -

The Neo Spain crew had expected to find a forlorn, defeated Fernando once he was extracted from the Gundam Don Quixote. Instead, the Spaniard still stood erect.

"What a glorious duel!" he exclaimed, "What elegance and beauty!"

"Juan," sighed Sancho, who'd sidled into the vicinity, "Do you realize how close you came? His head was hanging by its cables. He barely even touched you until the very end. How could you have failed!? You were on top the entire fight!"

"Hey!" shouted a crewman further away from the group before Fernando responded, "It's... it's... Princess Constanza! She's coming here!"

There was an uproar among those present as they all rushed to make themselves presentable. Fernando, without doing it consciously, stuck out his chest and assumed a powerful pose.

The princess' snappily-dressed bodyguards were first to enter. They scoured the area with untrusting eyes behind dark sunglasses before waving in the rest of the delegation.

The princess herself was of course surrounded by all sorts of aides and servants, so that she was essentially a walking crowd. Fernando bowed in a dashing manner the moment she entered the garage, so that he didn't really get a look at her. The suspense built up in his head until the sound of footsteps ceased. He became suddenly aware that the princess was standing right in front of him.

"My lady," he declared dramatically, never looking up, "It is a privilege to be in your presence; a privilege I do not deserve, for I was defeated fighting for your honor."

"You have more fights," came the surprisingly deep voice of Princess Constanza, "Don't worry about losing just one."

"Please, your highness, there is no need to forgive a man such as I. I'm unworthy of-"

"Will you shut up!?" grunted the princess, "Don't mope over losing once, Conde, and get your act together."

At this, Fernando looked up and saw not the angelic young woman he'd expected, but rather a gray-haired, loose-and-liver-spotted-skinned stocky woman with a blocky physique. Fernando came ever so close to visibly flinching at the sight.

"That'll be enough," croaked Constanza, "I have places to go." Without further ado, she and her entourage left.

Ten minutes later, as business was back to normal, Sancho noticed that Fernando hadn't moved a muscle since looking up at the princess. he sidled over to the Gundam fighter and muttered, "What idiocy is in your head now, Juan?"

Fernando turned his head to Sancho ever so slowly and asked, "How... how... how did the maiden princess become...?"

Sancho sighed. "Juan, don't tell me you're so detached from matters. Constanza is the king's eldest daughter. She's in her late 50's. You didn't think someone as old as the king would have any remotely young offspring, did you?"

Fernando's eye twitched, and he whimpered, but seemed otherwise unresponsive. Sancho shook his head and grumbled as he walked away from the incapacitated national representative.
RPG TRINARY: Gaia
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: Cardi Doorl

Make sure to check out the RPG section!
EZero8

--Somewhere near the Volcano... after the Neo China vs. Neo Trinidad fight...--

Chase sat inside his Gundam as he slowly deactivated it. He had won in a close and interesting fight... Perhaps this was the first time that both units had their noggin` knocked off close to about the same time! Either way, Chase would've been satisfied with the result whether he won or lost. He just really wanted to take out the head... and he did.

Stretching out a bit, his neck twinges a bit. It had been hit hard, but the aftereffects shouldnt be too bad for him. A few adjustments would fix the problem. Climbing out of the cockpit, he takes a look at both Gundams to survey the damage.

"Wheew... that's the worst I've seen you look Slayer..." Chase says with a raised eyebrow. Turning back to the Calypso Gundam, he wonders how Amir was doing.

"Hey man! That was an enjoyable fight..." Chase says through the COM, "You've surpassed my expectations. Good luck in your future battles."
ShadowCell wrote:"Poor fool, ShadowCell!" you say. "You can't win against fandom stupidity with the Power of the Mod!"
artmaster079

ALSO SOMEWHERE NEAR THE VOLCANO IN HAWAII

Amir laughed. The fight was finally over. He lay there for a minute or two with his eyes closed, after the referee's announcement. At least I had a challenge this time... this guy gave me a good run for my money, he thought, but boy, Elizabeth is gonna be pissed....

"Hey man! That was an enjoyable fight..." Chase says through the COM, "You've surpassed my expectations. Good luck in your future battles."

Amir opens his eyes at the sound of his former opponent's voice. He popped open the cockpit hatch and jumped out after activating the COM channel. He surveyed the damaged Calypso Gundam and Slayer Gundam.

"Same here! This was the best fight I've had all tournament! Ya know what? If we ever run into each other at that O'Malley's place, let's grab a drink together!"
[/b]
**Member of Mecha Talk since June 2006**