4th Gundam Fight: Final Gambit: Discussion thread.

Where old RPGs go when they die and move on to the afterlife.
Zangetsu

Re: 4th Gundam Fight: Final Gambit: Discussion thread.

Glad to see intrest in my Knict. As for dropped designs I didn't really have any other then different ideas on what to have Knict use. It ranged from weapon alterations wether to use beam, heat, soild, etc. To armor alterations anti-beam, and others. In the end I went with my scalled back version.
"Paladin Anderson, Executioner Anderson, Bayonet Anderson, Dust to Dust Anderson, Assassin Anderson, Regenerator Anderson, Killing Judge Anderson"-Millennium Soldiers
Wedge14

I wondered why there wasn't no Neo France? Muskateer gundam? That be too easy and badass! I thought a neo jamacia rastafarian gundam would be pretty funny.

And actually everyone should take a look at the NotreMeister gundam it's pretty much the greatest RX-78-2 clone ever. =D

For Neo Canada i orignally woulda like to create a power forward type player instead of a goaltender. Last game we had a skater instead of a goalie. So i went with the goalie instead. I still kinda based him off guys like Marty Mcsorely and Todd Bertuzzi.

I have some badnews and some good news. I still need another applicant so we can let robo jason mk1 play. Does anyone know someone who would seriously want to play?
RPG Trinary:Creepy Zeon Magician

I'm cool, just ask anybody.

Oh and check out the RPG Section!
SNT1

Sorry guys, been busy and I'ma try to keep up...

But I also forgot to put my guy's team in. Can I email any GMs about my team to sneak in my character page? There's 2 people, really.

As for countries that are missing that should be a wacky addition:

Neo-Mexico. Could be a westerner, or also a boxer (that Neo-Ph will eat for merienda)

Neo-UAE. Can you imagine a young oil shiekh with his gold-plated Gundam fighter and has ridiculous stats?

Neo-Egypt. It was a beast in the last G-RPG...
(>-.-)>-} >>---> \(x.x)/
Cybaster

Don't forget about me, Wedge! Still waitin'.
Neo-Mexico. Could be a westerner, or also a boxer (that Neo-Ph will eat for merienda)
Luchador Gundam. Or even the Nacho Libre Gundam, with a Sidekick whose specialty is throwing Corn-on-a-stick at people's eyes. :evil:
Don't throw the baton, you jacka**!!!
Zangetsu

Good to know I'm getting the right response with Franz, the granite-man. :mrgreen:
"Paladin Anderson, Executioner Anderson, Bayonet Anderson, Dust to Dust Anderson, Assassin Anderson, Regenerator Anderson, Killing Judge Anderson"-Millennium Soldiers
Cybaster

Grr. Make me post the changed profile myself, why don't you? :x
Don't throw the baton, you jacka**!!!
SNT1

Since I didnt realize that the signup thread reopened, I decided to edit in Nyman's trainer's character profile. Please, look!

Also.... Remember me? :twisted:

Gonna mod it to look like the Pacman!
(>-.-)>-} >>---> \(x.x)/
Wedge14

Cyb Trinary hasn't gone over your profile in detail yet.

Also i reoponed the thread because i needed another sign up so i can let robo jason mark II in. And it looks like i've got one.

So.........................

MISSION SUCCESS

thatguyent

I edited my character application, and toned down the weapons on my M.F. quite a bit, I didn't realize that three swords, a few Vulcan guns, and a couple missile pods was so much. I thought my lack of a long range weapon, and the fact that all my suit really has is speed, would make you a little more lenient with my weapons systems.

I would like to point out for anyone who doesn't know about Hawaiian martial arts by the way, that in the mid 20th century do to a lot of foreign (read here as Non-Polynesian, not non-American) presence in the nation a group of martial arts masters of Filipino, and Hawaiian heritage, banded together to form a martial art known as Kajukenbo. Ka standing for Karate. Ju for Jujitsu and Judo. Ken for Kenpo or Chinese Kick Boxing, as some Americanized dojos refer to it. Bo, for Chinese Boxing, or Chu'an Fa Gung Fu, also called simply Gung Fu, and in some places Four Elemental Cheese Boxing. Now that I have explained the origin of the Hawaiian martial art (it was created for the defense of the citizens of Hawaii against the often times over bearing presence of both their fellow Americans, and any other tourists that happened to come to the island paradise), and edited the weapons systems to make them a bit more tame, I hope you'll rethink your decision regarding my character, if its not too late.

I would have done so earlier, and pointed out how important Kajukenbo is to Hawaiian culture as well, if I had found this discussion page. I'd only seen the main game page, and the app page before this.
Come Check out my new SRW RPG at Coloholics: Super Robot Wars: OG Stars of Fate

Setsuna F. Seiei is the baddest AU Gundam pilot of all, because unlike Heero Yuy, he doesn't cry over puppies, and also, because he killed his mom and didn't cry, now that's scary.
The Chief of Braves

Hi, I'm interested in joining this RP provided there is a free slot left for characters, as a representative of Neo-Egypt. Before I can attempt at a profile however, I'm wondering what's the summary behind the previous Gundam Fight RP and who was the Neo-Egypt representative back then as well.
It doesn’t take much intelligence to sneak up on a leaf.
You can lead a human to knowledge, but you can't make them think.
Humanity is a silly species, doomed to extinction.
The superior strives to lead, the inferior seeks to dominate.
Wedge14

The Chief of Braves wrote:Hi, I'm interested in joining this RP provided there is a free slot left for characters, as a representative of Neo-Egypt. Before I can attempt at a profile however, I'm wondering what's the summary behind the previous Gundam Fight RP and who was the Neo-Egypt representative back then as well.
I'll let you know via PM if you can play. I'm having some trouble with a person who's been accepted and hasn't posted once yet. :roll:

On an unrelated note, this is what i do in my spare time. You know so people don't think i'm a soulless alcoholic super nerd. I actually assembled and painted this beast. Just ask Fritz he forced me into making it greeen! lol :mrgreen:
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b249/ ... PX0255.jpg

blind_dead_mcjones

impressive wedge, nice touch making it a double cuttaway, you don't see that often on telecasters, i see you also used seymour duncan pickups
Flag Fighter for life!
Wedge14

haha i don't wanna hijack the thread to be about guitars but, yeah I love teles. I have 7 of them. 4 of them i've actually built myself(1 more on the way too) or pieced together from broken ones people just toss away or let go for next too nothing. The duncans are great, but too expensive. I normally use Guitar fetish pickups they're hella cheap and sound great. I'd recommend them over duncans once you consider how much cheaper they are.

Frig once i get this extra player figured out, i can plan the round robin tourney and we can get moving. I'd start the round already but fritz found me a program that will create whole schedule for me on it's own once i enter the fighters. So Laziness wins in that regard.

Robo Jason Mk1

Cool Cant wait.

And my Neo-Finland is actually based on the Real Lead in my Fan Made SRW.
thatguyent

Well, I for one can't wait to read this RP. I love G Gundam, its just too hilarious not to find entertaining when a bunch of Mobile Suits run around pulling Street Fighter type attacks, and one of the enemies looks like a wind mill :) So I hope the RPers in the thread remember that G-Gundam was always meant to be the farce/parody of the series and keep that in mind when you guys are playing. Maybe next G-Gundam RP comes around I can get in there with my own entry (I promise, no more made up countries, since that's what seems to be my biggest detriment at the moment. Though I would like to make note: I never said Neo Hawaii was going to stay independent.) because I would love to play as a Gundam Fighter, even the coolest most bad ass of the GF's is Cheesy. ((Master Asia for example= looks like David Carradine with a mustache, Domon literally runs around in a bright red cape all the time, yet when he's not in a Mobile Fighter match, he's supposed to be inconspicuously investigating his brother's disappearance. Its all too funny.))
Come Check out my new SRW RPG at Coloholics: Super Robot Wars: OG Stars of Fate

Setsuna F. Seiei is the baddest AU Gundam pilot of all, because unlike Heero Yuy, he doesn't cry over puppies, and also, because he killed his mom and didn't cry, now that's scary.
mcred23

REMINDER

Those of you who submitted profiles that we haven't approved be sure to check your PM Inbox. Right now, I think we've only got one more spot in this thing, but there are a few of you who submitted profiles that need to be corrected to one degree or another, not to mention any more people who may come along and submit a profile. So, make sure to check that thing so you know you'll be able to play here. 8)
I must betray Stalindog!!!

RPG TRINARY: Mash
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: mcred23 (Call me 'red', not 'mcred')
Tangerine

Wedge14 wrote:I'll let you know via PM if you can play. I'm having some trouble with a person who's been accepted and hasn't posted once yet. :roll:
:(

I'm so busy this week even on Saturday, I didn't expect you'll want me to post so soon. Will try to post something..
Robo Jason Mk1

I'm waiting for the little pink words, before I start posting.
The Chief of Braves

I guess it's full now then. Guess I'll just wait for the possibility of a late entry application like the last one, hopefully: I still want to participate as Neo-Egypt, so yeah. XD
It doesn’t take much intelligence to sneak up on a leaf.
You can lead a human to knowledge, but you can't make them think.
Humanity is a silly species, doomed to extinction.
The superior strives to lead, the inferior seeks to dominate.
mcred23

You, or anyone else, can still submit an idea now if you want to. I know we needed one more player, but I think we may end up with another spot or two open if people we previously approved never show up (I think there may be one or two of those at the moment). If we end up with several profiles but not enough spots, we'll just go with whichever one(s) we think are the best/most interesting.

Or, whoever bribes us with the most money. 8)
I must betray Stalindog!!!

RPG TRINARY: Mash
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: mcred23 (Call me 'red', not 'mcred')