4th Gundam Fight: Final Gambit: Discussion thread.

Where old RPGs go when they die and move on to the afterlife.
Fritz Ashlyn

Re: 4th Gundam Fight: Final Gambit: Discussion thread.

Donna Strife wrote:Texas just as a dumb governor who like to mouth off.
Yes, insult my governor. That'll endear you to me as a new member.

blind_dead_mcjones is right - there are separatist movements in every modern nation, and that means nothing. There will be no Neo Vermont in the RPG.
TftF Wiki
TftF One Shots
RPG Trinary: Ortega
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: Fritz Ashlyn

Hey! why don't you swing on down to the RPG section? Tales from the Frontlines: The AEUG running strong since 2006!
Inferno

Fritz Ashlyn wrote:

blind_dead_mcjones is right - there are separatist movements in every modern nation, and that means nothing. There will be no Neo Vermont in the RPG.
Shame, Neo New Jersey was my second choice. I HAD A SPECIAL FIST PUMPING ATTACK AND EVERYTHING!
The Big Zabowski

Inferno wrote:
Fritz Ashlyn wrote:

Shame, Neo New Jersey was my second choice. I HAD A SPECIAL FIST PUMPING ATTACK AND EVERYTHING!
Oh god.. let me guess; the cast of Jersey Shore would be the support crew with that Pauley dude or whatever flying the damn MERCEDES AMG 63 GUNDAM WRAPPED AROUND A TELEPHONE POLE YO Gundam?

Neo California would probably have the Hills..

Neo California vs New Jersey.. where did I put that Tactical Anti Matter device..
TRANS AM!
Yes, it's a V8.
Yes, it was a Trans Am before there was "TRANS AM."
Yes, it's mine. 8)
EZero8

Make that Neo Hollywood and I'll refrain from making Neo Ohio jokes. I like to think of that botox'd and bimbo'd region as a place completely separate from the great nation of Neo California. :wink:
ShadowCell wrote:"Poor fool, ShadowCell!" you say. "You can't win against fandom stupidity with the Power of the Mod!"
Inferno

We need some sort of side game about the American preliminarys with each state having a Gundam.
Kylern

I got dibs on my home state of Tennessee! Call it the Whiskey Gundam piloted by Jack Daniels himself.
When the books are written will we be on the right side of history?
Totally Awesome Random Robot RPG
Cybaster

Inferno wrote:We need some sort of side game about the American preliminarys with each state having a Gundam.
Or for that matter, Neo Japan spiralling off into its own equivalent of the Sengoku Period (Period of Warring States) where various prefactures (Owari, Chugoku, Echigo, Kai, Aizu, etc.) build individual Champion Gundams to lead their private armies in uniting the entire colony...in which case we'd start tossing the SD Sengoku Gundams currently on sale right now around. <_<
Don't throw the baton, you jacka**!!!
teleute

EZero8 wrote:
Make that Neo Hollywood and I'll refrain from making Neo Ohio jokes. I like to think of that botox'd and bimbo'd region as a place completely separate from the great nation of Neo California. :wink:
As a native San Franciscan, I second that. Though Neo Nor Cal should only be allowed if it has the "Schwarzenegger Gundam." He's already associated with robots after all.
Inferno

The Jersey Gundam could actually be some sort of megazord piloted by the Jersey Shore cast. "Situation, forming Abs!" "Snookie, forming boobs!"
Wingnut

I guess my Neo Michigan Gundam would be a Paul Bunyan type with automotive elements worked in somehow.
Too bad it ain't gonna happen.
The Gundam wiki

"Reality makes a crappy special effects crew." - Adam Savage

R.I.P., SDGO.
Fritz Ashlyn

Sheesh guys, I just said Neo Vermont because those crazy yankees up in their tiny pretend state want to form the "Green Mountain Republic".
TftF Wiki
TftF One Shots
RPG Trinary: Ortega
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: Fritz Ashlyn

Hey! why don't you swing on down to the RPG section? Tales from the Frontlines: The AEUG running strong since 2006!
teleute

Fritz Ashlyn wrote:Sheesh guys, I just said Neo Vermont because those crazy yankees up in their tiny pretend state want to form the "Green Mountain Republic".
Like you said before, there are separatist movements everywhere... often very lazy ones, at least here in California. ^_^ My cousin down in Brownsville, TX is all about the "Lone Star Republic" and I have been trying to find a cheap "Bear Flag Republic" flag for freaking ever.

Also, all this really makes be think a Neo American Preliminary Gundam Fight would be a great game.
Inferno wrote:The Jersey Gundam could actually be some sort of megazord piloted by the Jersey Shore cast. "Situation, forming Abs!" "Snookie, forming boobs!"
And then that scared me enough to change my mind.
Inferno

teleute wrote:
And then that scared me enough to change my mind.
That's what she said.

I'm only kidding. An actual Jersey Gundam would be like the Megas.
teleute

Inferno wrote:I'm only kidding. An actual Jersey Gundam would be like the Megas.
Heck yeah. And just to be clear, I don't actually view Jersey through the lens of Jersey Shore. One cousin of mine lived there for a while and when I visited it was no where near as boring as some New Yorkers say it is or as trashy as reality TV wants it to be. Otherwise Kevin Smith wouldn't have spent so much time there!
The Big Zabowski

Neo Ohio: Buckeye Gundam

Special attacks: It chucks Beam Buckeyes, makes it to the Neo American finals, and then chokes every year.

Neo Michigan: Hemi Gundam

Special attacks: "grind into reverse" with beam tail fins and 440 6 Pack attack. XD

Yeah.. <_<
TRANS AM!
Yes, it's a V8.
Yes, it was a Trans Am before there was "TRANS AM."
Yes, it's mine. 8)
Inferno

Heck, I don't want the Jersey Shore viewed through the Jersey Shore. I've been going to Ocean City for years now, it's my favorite vacation spot. (Sea Isle City is at a cloase second though)
Wedge14

I guess i'm late for the shenanigans but Quebec has a pretty serious separatist movement.

Personally i'm at a toss up here. I really don't want to tell a new member that they can't play with their profile because i'm all for new members to the site. But really I don't like the idea of splitting nations up into separate factions for no reason. Neo Kurdistan is acceptable yeah i'll give kylern that. Neo Hawaii? Yeah sure i'd let that slide...but that gundam doesn't seem at all Hawaiian to me and is loaded to the gills with about a gillion weapons. I'm still considering what needs to be done to that profile.
Now we have Neo Ryūkyūs a place till this morning i didn't even know existed.....because I didn't say it before I'll say it now.

Only real currently existing nations will be accepted from this point on.

:mrgreen:

I'm happy we've gotten more additions believe me! It's great to see newcomers especially when they write such great profiles as they all have!
RPG Trinary:Creepy Zeon Magician

I'm cool, just ask anybody.

Oh and check out the RPG Section!
Arbiter GUNDAM

Because then we have to explain away how these nations may or may not be around when, say, G Gundam's 13th Gundam Fight rolls around in FC 60
I can fly if I ride the wind! Gori gori!

--Freyja Wion
teleute

Would Neo Hong Kong still be allowed? I have a self-described "Hong Kongese-American" friend who might be interested in playing that role and I think it was in the original show... even if that makes less and less sense the further away we get from 1997.
Wedge14

Yeah I guess i would have to allow hong kong. Way to make me look very hypocritical lol.

But yeah Neo Hong Kong is fairgrounds, due to it being represented in the show.
RPG Trinary:Creepy Zeon Magician

I'm cool, just ask anybody.

Oh and check out the RPG Section!