Chapter 24: Armageddon[Earth]

Where old RPGs go when they die and move on to the afterlife.
Zangetsu

Re: Chapter 24: Armageddon[Earth]

-Zangetsu-

As Zaine was leaving Zangetsu noticed his eye color was different. 'Zaine, I don't know whats happening inside your head, but be careful.' Zangetsu tuoght as he turned for one last look at the horizon before he to went back into the base.

-Zaraki-

He followed Lyon out of the Excalibur. "See yah in space Commander Ramius." Zaraki said before returning to follow the Freedom, the containers, which were set on trucks, following behind him.

(OOC: Omega, just act like Zaraki and his ontorage are following Lyon. I won't be able to post till later.)
"Paladin Anderson, Executioner Anderson, Bayonet Anderson, Dust to Dust Anderson, Assassin Anderson, Regenerator Anderson, Killing Judge Anderson"-Millennium Soldiers
Omega

(Got it.)
-Lyon/Luna Ramius-

An HLV was waiting for them to send them into space as Lyon and Zaraki boarded, and launched after everything was aboard.

Luna herself sent word over an encrypted channel to the head of the Federation space fleet that two pilots from the Excalibur were going up there, and that the Excalibur itself would shortly follow.
Sume Gai

-Valhalla-

Te Blue ship pulled into it's home berth beside the Ceres with little external fanfare as the sun began to sink below the horizon. On board the word of their success had spread and the crew ere in generally good spirits. Hallen chose to address them over the PA before letting them off.

"We've done very well to recover a hostage from the grasp of the monsters who've harmed far too many of our comrades. You should all be proud of this feat; You have proven that the Dark Star Reapers are not invincible. By having courage and working together we've done what seemed like the impossible. I humbly thank you all, You are dismissed!"

Victious Sterling/Raven Sterling

While they were waiting for lt. Fourteen to open the crate one of Victious' Guards' radios beeped. The man answered it and spoke in muffled tones for a few seconds before stepping closer to Victious and whispering something. Victious expression seemed to shift slightly from neutral to pensive.

"Hmm... Impatient as always Aelfhere, though I suppose at this point it doesn't matter."

Victious motioned to the other guard and then to the crate. The guard Stiffened, saluted and walked over to open the crate. With a hiss the large ctrate openned to reveal three GN drive equipped MS.

"Mr. Trinity," Victious addressed Johann "the green machine is yours. I do hope you will continue to assist my beloved cousin with your skillful sniping." turning slightly Victious motioned to the red gundam. "Mrs. Trinity, I think you are already aware of your own unit. Please give Raven whatever aide you can."

Finally Victious indicated the black and red machine. "And this, dear cousin, is the Gardezo built and tuned specifically for you It is a fearsome weapon."

Raven was transfixed, the Machine was a fearsome sight in the fading sunlight. Though she didn't trust her elder cousin she didn't doubt that this mech was engineered to the highest of standards specifically for her. Her quiet contemplation was broken as Victious cleared his throat.

"It is good that these arrived when they did, now you shall be ready for Tomorrow."

Raven suddenly snapped her glare back to Victious the Venom returning to her voice. "And what. prey tell, is so important about tomorrow?"

Victious expression grew regretful, an act but a convincing one. "I'm afraid I can't tell you everything however We shall be attacking Aidoneus Island, If all goes well tomorrow will be the day of judgment for those that stood against us. Spread the word: Prepare to launch at dawns light tomorrow"

With that Victious turned and took his leave of the group.

-06:10 the next day-
-Aidoneus Island-
-Martin Snow-

Martin had let morpheus and Lune leave before him. and on his way out of the destroyed barracks stopped to pick up the sliver of steel that he had nearly plunged int his chest. He wasn't sure why but he wanted it, not to end his but rather as a reminder, a reminder of his promise.

though Martin had been given a private room (thanks to Morpheus he supposed) he'd found it difficult to sleep properly when he did sleep images of Hellen and of June sharing the same fate haunted him. He'd promised to do whatever he could and that was a promised he would keep.

"June... please be alright..."

Thinking he was alone Martin Snow uttered his fervent wish aloud; as it turned out he was not alone. From behind him a voice spoke.

"Hello there, I don't think we've ever met before."
"If You are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve" -Captain Harlock

"I like the SAGA. Its what Rambo would pilot if he was in Gundam 00" -Kylern
Kylern

-Kylern-

He felt the ship dock and noticed that everyone was already leaving. He also didn't see Rena so she must be sleeping off the event and it wouldn't be wise to bother her... So what did he do now? Well first he grabbed his new weapon and the helmet and started back into base. He was probably going to head back to his quarters and rest unless someone stopped and wanted to talk to him...

-Ryder-

Being team leader for this operation it was his job to fill out the report and that he did. Shouldn't be too long since it wasn't a very long operation... Though they would have to explain the dangerous means they took to complete it.

-Nowe-

Spotting all the new units that were inside the crates made him seethe with jealousy. Nena got a Gundam and her annoying brother got Fandom's newest machine. Raven got a brand new black unit herself... And what did he have? Yeah a worked on prototype of the current semi-mass produced Ahead... He felt kind of screwed over but that was what he got for not being a boot licking pansy.

But he didn't say anything and was only close enough to catch that something was going to happen. Of course he wouldn't ask to join the operation... He would wait to be offered a spot. If they didn't offer than he would take it into his own hands.
When the books are written will we be on the right side of history?
Totally Awesome Random Robot RPG
Omega

-Lucia Kamiya-

The next day, Gai would find her near his Armorlion, twirling a case with a disc in it...

"I wonder what's on the disc..."

-Zaine Kamiya-

He would be found practicing vigorously in the Exia the next morning after heading in when the Valhalla returned the night before... If anyone checked, they'd find his opponent to be the Angelg...

Then a cry could be heard. "Argh!" Zaine slammed a fist into the side of the Exia's cockpit hatch. 'Why... can't I pull the trigger...?'

-Rena Lanford-

Rena had changed into her DC Uniform the next morning... she didn't know why, but she couldn't shake the feeling that something terrible was about to happen.
Zangetsu

-Zangetsu-

After returning to inside the base Zangetsu made his way to the hangar. He saw the Impulse standing grey against the wall. "Better take this free moment to move you to the Ceres." Zangetsu then got into the cockpit and started the OS up.

Generation
Unrestricted
Network
Drive
Assault
Module

With the OS up Zangetsu picked up the fist of three containers which held the Imupsle's packs. In another two trips he had loaded the last of the packs in their apropriate sections. Zangetsu then turned to the one container he left out, the Blast. "As I am right now, it would be best for me to stay out of the thick of it. Go a bit easier on my shoulder." He said as it was equiped. "Good." He said with as he put the Impusle where the Wing once stood. "Now I'm ready for the Team again." He said as he stood infront of the Impulse's face.
"Paladin Anderson, Executioner Anderson, Bayonet Anderson, Dust to Dust Anderson, Assassin Anderson, Regenerator Anderson, Killing Judge Anderson"-Millennium Soldiers
chiku_shou

-Nena Trinity+Purple Haro-(-Hawaii base-Hangars-)

"Nena... what are you doing?" the redhead gave her brother a bit of an embarrassed look. The purple Haro had already been placed in the Arche Gundam and Nena had found herself just touching the machine's legs.

"Isn't it great Johanni? it's so beautiful!" her brother gave the MS a nonplussed look but choose not to answer. He had never really shared her taste in much of anything. How he couldn't like sweet things was beyond her.

"Nena we need to get prepared and ready for tomorrow. If you have finetuned your suit to your biometrics we need to have a meeting with lady Raven and--"

"Don't worry, don't worry!" Nena bit out, irritation entering her voice. She immediately regretted snapping at him as she watch him nod and start walking away. She hadn't been angry at him and she didn't really know herself why she had just cut him off like that. Was she still upset about what he had said in the cafeteria? No, that wasn't it...

Nena's glanced in Nowe's direction. He was just hanging around his own MS and doing some checkups on it, or that was what it looked like anyway. Her brother was heading over there now, a determined look on his face....

-Johann Trinity-(-Hawaii base-Hangars-)

"Nowe Thriefth?" Despite his track record with the other man Johann found himself calling for him again. If he didn't do this it was very likely that Nena would do it herself and that was not something he wanted to see her do right now.

"Can I have a word with you?" It was just a hunch of course, but somehow he had a feeling that Nowe had stuck around just in case somebody would offer him to join the operation.
Kylern

-Nowe-

He had noticed the approach of the Trinity boy and snarled mentally at the guy. Probably wanting to order him around or something else again. Well F that and if the guy tried to threaten him again then Nowe would snap and take things into his own hands.

"And what might that be 'Mister' Trinity?" Just a tad hostile but still very normal Nowe. His Ahead continue to stand there in the normal maroon look colors of Fandom casting a shadow over its pilot.
chiku_shou

Johann was simply too cool a cat to take offense at Nowe's hostile personality, he had already had a lifetime of dealing with such behavior from his younger siblings. The main thing you needed was a lot of patience. "I wanted to thank you for your helping me protect lady Raven."
Kylern

-Nowe-

Nowe lowered his eyes and his attitude went from hostile to slightly apprehensive. "Good help I was..." He shifted his gaze away like a kid who hadn't been able to meet a parents expectations. He had been defeated early in the battle by the same guy that took Raven down.

"And because of your damn request I'm close to being disposed of. Thanks a lot jerk." This guy had asked him to help Raven and if he hadn't jumped into the fight he wouldn't have been taken down so fast. And if that hadn't happened he could have racked up a good kill record and wouldn't be on the chopping block. Victious and his right hand man had already threatened him... And unknown to anyone else Nowe was scared for his own life.
Omega

-Kizu Kamiya-

He walked into the Cattleya's hangar... turning his gaze to and fro, he noticed that his Astraea was missing... Kizu Kamiya then turned his gaze up to the Cattleya.

Recalling what had been said to him after he awoke, The cyborg shuddered.

'You're free to move around for base piloting, but we'll be pulling you back in once your extra equipment is ready...'

Finally talking himself into it, Kizu instead turned towards the Angelg's part of the hangar, and entered it, catching sight of his Astraea, fully repaired, then turned his gaze towards the Angelg.

'Wonder how she's doing...' He made his way up to the Angelg's cockpit and knocked. "T-Tallis?" Kizu asked a bit sheepishly.
Sume Gai

Martin Snow/???

Martin was startled by the sudden interruption but he didn't really show it, partly because of his worry about June and partly because he hadn't slept well. Martin turned and looked down the small pile of rocks he was standing on. At the base of the pile one leg propped up on a large rock was a man in a black and white jumpsuit with a golden vest.

"er.. hi, I'm Martin... Martin Snow." His voice was somewhat unenthusiastic and hollow; this was not lost on Gai.

"nice to meet you Martin, I'm Gai, Sume Gai. But you can call me Nightchaser" With steady steps Gai began to climb the rocks. Martin cocked an eyebrow at the name It was familiar but he couldn't place it, perhaps because he avoided remembering his time with Wan Fey Lo. Gai climbed up a third rock as he continued. "you seem troubled Martin, Girl trouble?" A good guess.

"I... Guess you could.... say that." Martin lowered his eyebrow as the man in black and gold finally reached the rock below him.

"Yeah, never dealt with one myself but break-ups can be-"

"N-no nothing like that." martin looked down at his feet "to be perfectly honest we never really began a relationship." That was a puzzling answer. Why exactly was martin so down cast if he'd not really been that close. Gai had no idea.

"So what happened then, and don't say nothing cuase nothing doesn't mke people mournfully gaze at the sea like you were doing?"

Martin was 'trapped' and unsure what to do; he felt somewhat uncomfortable admitting things like this to a total Stranger. He began glancing around looking for an escape. there were none, the only safe way up or down the rocks was blocked. Martin Sighed.

"well... you see..." He admitted that if nothing else this stranger seemed friendly...

Tallis Stenner

Tallis had fallen asleep within the Angelg as Kayla's words echoed mercilessly in her head. Early in the morning she was roused by a light tapping and then a familiar voice calling her name. She had not expected it but it seemed Kizu was back. She hesitated for a moment but in the decided it'd make her feel better to see him up and about. She forced her face into a smile even though it didn't want to and opened the hatch.

The sight that would greet Kizu Kamiya was rather telling. Her hair was messy from having slept in the cockpit and her eyes still had tinges of red from her tears but her smile, though forced would probably make up for all that.

Tallis herself wasn't sure what she had expected but she cetrtainly hadn't expected to get a full view of his very clearly Prosthetic body. Her smile shifted for a milisecond as she felt a pang of guilt but returned quickly.

"Hello Kizu, It's good.... to see you up again."

She tried to keep her voice sunny as she but found it hard to force the tone against her guilt and sadness.
"If You are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve" -Captain Harlock

"I like the SAGA. Its what Rambo would pilot if he was in Gundam 00" -Kylern
chiku_shou

Johann didn't notice any signs of Nowe's fear but did take note of his anger. As he had figured out long ago, being valued was important to the other man. No, that wasn't it -- this man didn't want to be valued, he wanted to be noticed. Nena always referred to Nowe as a meatshield and that seemed to be the last thing this guy wanted to be thought of as.

"You likely saved her life." He interjected waiting for Nowe to finish his own tirade before he continued himself. "When Fandom has finally brought peace to this Earth what any of us did wont be remembered. What is important is that we did bring peace and a chance for those back on Mars to have a better life."
hellbore

- Jacob/Sara -

Blissfully unaware of the drama unfolding in space, Jacob was sitting through another session of maintenance on the Automail that comprised his right limbs and the older, more complex cybernetics that made up the rest of the right side of his body. Sara was with him, hovering over as the doctors connected all manner of machines, including one that went PING!, for some reason. Jacob gritted his teeth through the ordeal and smiled weakly at Sara whenever he caught her eye.

Soon enough it was over and Jacob was pronounced fit, though only after being chewed out again for piloting so quickly after his attachment, even though he seemed to adapt very quickly to the artificial limbs. After the painful reattachment of the nerves, the doctors left, Sara pulled over a chair and sat down as Jacob absently rubbed the metal arm.

"So, seems like your back in the game, huh?"

"Yeah. Even though I was technically never out of it."

"All you did was fire one volley of missiles. Hardly a feat of piloting ability" She counter with a small smile.

Jacob merely grunted in response. Standing up and picking up his Tsentr Project jacket, a twin to Sara's, he left the infirmary and headed to the hanger. There was always maintenance work, especially on a machine as complex as the Cerberus and the Ignite Parts. The two would be separated for an all over maintenance that was probably quite overdue.
On Compromise: Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.
toysdream wrote:I've always been partial to the Big Cloud of Balls
Kylern

-Nowe-

Seething with anger Nowe couldn't contain himself. The Trinity boy probably believed he was being nice but it didn't seem to kick in the agitation and fear that filled the young guy's heart. He didn't care about Mars, he didn't care about peace, all he wanted was to prove to command that he was valuable and thus worth keeping around. This was personal with no regard to anyone else but his own well being.

"I'll tell you again... I don't care... I just want to survive and the only way to do that is to prove my worth. You should understand designer baby..." Both of them were designed to be weapons, him after birth and the Trinities before birth. He figured this guy would understand... Then again they were already favorites of the Sterlings and had no fear of termination. He did...

-Natalia/ Doc Goldsburg-

"Pull some damn strings and get me back in!" She was half begging and half demanding while Goldsburg was overseeing the final repair of the cyborg.

"Why? The only unit available anymore is the broken down Astelion. And its not even combat capable at this point." He was trying to get her to go away... He was busy after all and she wasn't apart of his team anymore.

"I'll take it if you can get someone to repair it! Please Doctor, I need back into the TD program..."

"Fine I'll see what I can do. Just let me finish this work first."

Natalia got the message and left the area. She would take a repaired Astelion if she could... That unit was even better than her Guarlion if they can give it to her. She would take it.
Cybaster

-Emily-

There was a sudden knock on Rena's door as, after swinging open a little, Emily's head peered in and <_<'d and >_>'d in succession, stopping with a pleasant look after she caught sight of Rena. As her eyes centered, Emily waved happily; Even though she, too, felt something heavy coming their way the moment she woke up in bed, there was a crucial difference between her and Rena: Emily didn't look like she intended to let that get in the way of her RPing and just being herself. Zaine had, Emily giggled earlier on, learned that the hard and painful way, at least.

"Good morning, Rena!" Emily greeted. "Feeling better this morning?"
Don't throw the baton, you jacka**!!!
Omega

-Rena Lanford-

She opened her door to find herself looking at Emily. "Yeah... I am feeling better this morning..."

After a moment, she gave the young girl a curious look. "Was there a reason you came by?"

-Kizu Kamiya-

He caught the guilt in Tallis' voice and felt a slight bit of agitation... but he wasn't going to let Tallis see that. "Tallis... I told you, it was my own fault for this... please don't blame yourself..." He gently ran a hand down her cheek.

"...I'll be leaving in a bit... to take part in an operation that will hopefully end this war."

-Zaine Kamiya-

After two more defeats to the Angelg, he decided to quit trying to continue a pointless battle he knew he couldn't win.

So after that, he simply left the Exia while the techs were still trying to repair it and went to wander for a while before an idea came to him, one he was hesitant to act on... but knew he might not have a choice at this rate, so he went searching for Gai.
Cybaster

-Emily-

"Nah, not really..." Emily shook her head gingerly and sauntered in, closing the door a bit. "Just wanted to see how you're feeling, that's all!" :)

Silence.

After awhile, Emily took a deep breath as she remembered something: "Actually," Emily began, scratching her head; She's been curious about something about Rena for quite some time now, and not just because she was an Elf, apparently; It's that Rena seemed closest to having classes in Healer for some reason. "I've heard a bit about that special power of yours to Heal and Regenerate people at will as a Spell-Like Ability, Rena, and using a Swift Action, too! ...And, uh...I'd like to ask how you learned or got those. If I can ask, of course." <_<
Omega

-Rena Lanford-

*sigh* She knew someone in the DC was going to be curious about her healing ability... After a pause, she decided to share it with Emily. "Sure... i'll tell you." She guided Emily over to a table in her room.

"You see... i'm what they call a coordinator; a genetically altered human... which resulted in my appearance, and also gave me my healing ability... After a bit, when I first dicovered my gift, I wasn't sure why I had it... but after a little bit, I found that I ould help people with it, but decided to keep it a secret in case anyone wanted to abuse my power. Does that answer your question Emily?"
Cybaster

-Emily-

Emily nodded intently as Rena described her abilities and smiled; In a way, she envied Rena for being a Healer, but was mostly more impressed than anything else. After Rena was done, Emily leaned back against the door and stretched a little. "I'm a Newtype, myself --- well, actually, if I remember half of what Morpheus taught me, I'm a Roleplayer, actually. A 'Special' Newtype, if you will. After Kylern saving you, well..." Emily shrugged at that. "I actually don't know if that's actually anything more 'special' in the normal sense, really. I can do more things than a normal Newtype, yes, crazy fast somersaults, backflips, reflexes, stuff like that, and I can see more stuff with the world and how it works than some other Newtypes do, yes, but I guess it's not so much 'special' as it is 'different'. (I'm still a n00b, though, so I can't do too much anyway. <_<;;; ) Oh, and I have this!" =D

At that, Emily's arm flicked up and ignited her Lightsaber in her hand upwards, the purple blade shining next to Emily's head for one and a half seconds before the girl shut it off just as quickly and clipped it back onto her waist.

"I guess I'll get stronger in time, and then I can do more stuff...maybe really understand what being an RPer's about and know how exactly they're 'special' in that sense. But really, Rena...I kinda envy you." Emily beamed at Rena as she said that and pushed herself off the wall. "See, most of the other abilities, 1/day SEED Mode, Gundam Fighter stats, Newtype stuff...most of those could so easily be used to hurt people as much as help because people can find easy ways to kill people with them. But being a Healer? Sure, people might want it, but there's virtually no way anyone could abuse it --- Healing is Healing. You can't fundamentally change that and turn it into something that hurts others, if you try to hurt someone by healing him to death, well, that ain't happening even if you do it until you get Carpal Tunnel in your wrists." Emily <_< and >_>'d at that for some odd reason. "Except if you're undead, but I don't think we actually have any undead in this RPG, so...constructs, yeah, but not undead..."
Don't throw the baton, you jacka**!!!