Chapter 15: Trouble in Tokyo

Where old RPGs go when they die and move on to the afterlife.
The Big Zabowski

-Ptolemaios-

"We have 20 Xeku type suits charging weapons.. They're firing!"

"Brace!"

The 20 beams lanced toward the ship, the solutions on the mark. The ship quite literally bounced as the beams punched into and dug nice gouges in the shield. The drives were chugging double-time to dispense particles in a rate fast enough to hold the shields.

"Confirmed hit! Shields holding at 62%. We're taking a beating."

"Then get our Ikarus units up there to support Enlight."

Good girl..

Aplhas relayed the tactical information to the Ikarus defense units, which in turn launched skyward to cover their ship more effectively. As he watched from his station, he looked skyward at a red contrail that was flying circles around the group of Xeku snipers. It was then that he spotted the Throne units.. His scanners confirmed it as them.

"Enlight, this is Alphas; are you-"

-Enlight-

"Yes, yes. I see them. Fools."

Diverting her attack, she moved on to the Throne duo. As a trio, the Zwei may have been able to hold her off..just. But with almost 50 years of technical advancement over the Throne units..they were in for a wild ride. Needless to say, she screamed in hot, almost a mind boggling speeds for a GN Tau unit. With sabers drawn, she made a slashing move onto the Drei unit.

"Nena Trinity, I presume.."

The Ikarus units, meanwhile, already were moving to jump the XII Jinx units. Their drives would prove quite a match for the suits as the innovator pilots knew their enemies quite well. In fact they had even trained in some of these suits.. Placing themselves between the covering suits and the Cannoneer GNXes, they began to go to work dismantling the cannons in hit and run attacks. With ranged weapons down, they could more easily deal with the GN blade units.

All the while, another volley of GN missiles (27) launched toward the GN-X units, much to the silent relief of the same pilots that had witnessed one of their own felled days ago.

-Kit-

She was now just entering better sensor range of the battle, as far as her scanners were concerned. Still out of range to do anything, she locked into sat footage of the battle. Fandom sats no less..

"Kids are getting shanked out there.. Almost hope the hold on long enough for me to deliver the coup de grais.."
TRANS AM!
Yes, it's a V8.
Yes, it was a Trans Am before there was "TRANS AM."
Yes, it's mine. 8)
SNT1

--Taylor, ZetaPlus units--

"Nggh!" Taylor grunts as she pulls a high-g move just to evade the gigantic sword at the nick of time. She then soon realized that the Tallgeese is still on to her.

"Mismatch?" Taylor questions, and scoffs the absurdity and irony of that comment. The Tallgeese fired a shot at Taylor, so she rolls to the left in response. She, in return, fires the beam rifle at the Tallgeese as retaliation, if only to humor him. As the ZetaPlus also attempted to dodge the dobergun shells, they transform back into mobile suit mode and fire up their smartgun shots back at the Tallgeese. The other four C-types engage the two GN-XIII's and they absorbed their attention, firing the GN machine guns in which they too transformed into MS mode, shielding the attacks and blocking them.

--Rachel--

"Eh..." Was all Rachel could muster as the commander of the elite Fandom squad 'chickened out', quickly zooming past her and leaving her to a certain Fairlion. Her newtype reflexes is put into use again as Rachel gets her bits to dodge all shots and fall back in line and be on the defensive for now...

"So Taylor... got a plan?"

"Just keep up at it, We'll have more backup soon enough," Taylor reassures Rachel.

"Hell it don't feel like it!" Rachel replies as she maintains a defensive stance.

This Fandom massive-scale attack has now had the entire world and parts of space watching. Obviously, the entire nation of Japan had caught notice and now were sending more and more Flag and ZetaPlus units from the north, focusing the entire country's self defense in Tokyo.

--Slug, Antonio--

"I feel like we should be there..."

"Eh yeah... whatcha gonna do... your Gundam doesn't have an OS right now, heh," Antonio says with a forced sigh. "Well at least I'm coming back to America after this; going to work on more deals with Anaheim..."

"Yeaaah." Slug stretches. "When I get back there they best get their mojo back!"
Last edited by SNT1 on Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
(>-.-)>-} >>---> \(x.x)/
Wingnut

- Raven Sterling -

Enlight's attack on the Drei was halted by Raven's own GN Buster Sword as she maintained position between the two. "Your opponent is me." she said as six of her fangs launched and raced to impale Enlight's Gundam much as Michael Trinity's had done to Howard Mason.

"Charge complete." reported Johann as his targeting scope activated and locked onto the Ptolemaios XIII. "GN mega launcher, firing." he said as both he opened up on the warship.

The Xeku mobile dolls detected the movement of the Ikarus units approaching and an equal number of those moving toward the line changed their target to engage them at long range. With their radomes providing pinpoint accurate targeting data, the Xekus fired their smartguns again at both the ship and her mobile suit force.

- Red Eagle -

((All that stuff against one GN-XIII and you don't see a mismatch, SNT1?))

Although his shots had missed their target, he did succeed in drawing the fire of the units attacking Nowe and used the Tallgeese's acceleration and speed to make an impressive series of evasive maneuvers to avoid the accurate fire from the Federal beam cannons.
"Hurry and regroup!" shouted Charles to Nowe, hoping that he too would take the oppertunity to escape the hail of fire he was in.
The Gundam wiki

"Reality makes a crappy special effects crew." - Adam Savage

R.I.P., SDGO.
The Big Zabowski

-Ptolemaios-

The problem with sniping, is that you can only lead the target so much. And this was the advantage of the Ikarus as it passed through the GNX line and went to work on the Xekus, the cannons on the earlier suits removed from the fight with their ruined barrels.

The 27 missiles also served as a good countermeasure. The GNX units, having not seen the launch apparently, a sizable chunk were quickly dispatched by one missile a piece.

-Enlight-

"What is it you're after..woman?"

Enlight made good work of the fangs, and would prove a handful for Raven. One by one she worked to slice them down with a sustained speed and maneuverability that would most likely break most pilots. It would be like sending the fangs to their deaths on a suicide run as she used all four sabers to their fullest.

-Ptolemaios-

"GN Beam!"

*Bwhoomp!*

The shot was mostly held back by the shield, but it was soon overwhelmed with the sight of a bright blast at the bow of the ship. As the smoke cleared, they'd see that the armor on the bow of the ship had been peeled back slightly.

"That's it. Shields are gone. We've lost the bow. I've got reports of several dead."

"Christ what are-"

*Kzzang*

Though the shield had prevented most of the damage from the GN beam, the ship was no longer untouched. The Xeku suits had put nice marks and gouges in her armor now and bright flashes appeared all over the grayed ship. But she wasn't going to take this lying down, as her own GN cannons came to bear and launched volleys at the Throne Gundams.

"Giding..take us up."

"Ma'am?"

"They want us to fight.. we'll bring the fight to them."

With a firm nod, the helmsman powered up the engines and the ship began to rise from her demolished berth whilst covered in a halo of smoke. They then laid in a course directly for the Xeku line..
TRANS AM!
Yes, it's a V8.
Yes, it's mine. 8)
SNT1

--Taylor, ZetaPlus units--

While the five ZetaPlus A-types were busy chasing off the GN-XIII, Taylor commands the six ZetaPlus C-types to use that smartgun until it's dry on the Red Eagle. While Federation is severely undermanned in this operation, pinning down the elite team 3-for-3 could serve as a bit of a moral booster regardless of this battle's outcome.

"Give him hell! Make him regret his decision to enter federation territory!" Taylor shrieks like never before as she also continued to wear down the Tallgeese with more beam rifle fire.
(>-.-)>-} >>---> \(x.x)/
Kylern

(I'm alive!)

-Nowe-

He almost thanked the stars when the commander showed up with some reinforcements, not only saving his skin but giving him the moral boost he needed. "Thanks man, these things kept swarming." He really was happy as the GN-XIII pivoted on one foot to spin around. With the Buster sword in his left hand and the GN SMG in the other he pointed the gun at a MS form ZetaPlus and riddled its position with fire.

"Now time to turn and bite the cat!" And with that he shifted from defense to offense as he charged in brandishing his large sword. Even if these things were fast they were in MS mode and that advantage was gone. His machine could match them on this new playing field.
When the books are written will we be on the right side of history?
Totally Awesome Random Robot RPG
Omega

-Byakuya-

He had a hard time dodging those shots from Rachel (One severs his other leg), but manages to make it back to the ship with what's left of his GN-X.

He climbs out of the cockpit and looks at the GN-X. "That was a wonderful last battle." He says to the ruined Advanced GN-X before departing the hangar so as not to be in the way of any damaged units returning.
Nero

-Zero-

At this point, the Highwind shows up and Zero launches in his Shinkirou. he's just now coming up on the shoreline and greets the Daggers not downed by the Gekka with a Crystal fired from his chest and destroys them through his SPT Cannon. After they were done, he opened a comm channel to the Tallgeese to apologize.

"My apologies for being late, Major Gordon. I'll do my best to assist in the destruction of this base."
"But I do know that Sparda had a heart, a heart that could love another person, a human. And that is what you lack!" ― Nero
Wingnut

- Raven Sterling -

Naturally Raven was surprised at the speed with which he managed to swat down her fangs and decided to save the last two.

They're far beyond our level, it's impossible for the Federation to have built this themselves without us knowing about it. So just what kind of world did they come from?

The attacks by the Ikarus squad destroyed 4 Xeku Eins in their first attack, and took out the smartguns of three more, forcing them into defensive operations.

They were also drawing the fire of the rest of the squad away from their ship as well and with the maneuverability of their Ikarus suits, the Xekus were having a hard time getting a solid lock-on.

Even being about to outrun a doll.

Raven's sensors now alerted her to the arrival of more Flag and Jet Dagger L troops that had come in from the north. Their numbers were large enough to stop the advancing south front in its tracks and hold it there as a fierce firefight erupted with neither side gaining much ground.

Raven decided to leave well enough alone for now and fell back to the Xeku line with the Eins and Drei while Enlight was busy finishing off the fangs and tried to regroup her forces in the immediate area.

- Red Eagle -

Charles knew they couldn't win as things were. 5 suits against a dozen. Even with the DSK's help and that of Zero, they simply no longer had the numbers to prevail. However, that would not stop them from taking out as many as they could before needing to retreat.
Deciding that covering Nowe was the best option, he moved in near to flank him and fired off more shots from the dobergun to keep the ZPlus units off balance.
"Follow my lead, Zero. We can't let anymore of our skilled pilots to be shot down today."

- Wingnut -

Upon descending towards the battlefield, Wingnut noticed several important facts about how the battle had gone.
It seemed that the Fandom was slowly but surely being beaten back, though they had managed to seriously damage the Ptolemaios XIII before they started to be pushed back.

Zero also picked up several suits they had seen before. The two DSKs encountered in Hong Kong, along with the Tallgeese and the Gundam Thrones.
So they built those did they? I wonder who's piloting them.

Another alarm signaled an unknown contact to Wingnut's right. The suit vaguely resembled a Bawoo, but the rest of the design was totally foreign. The yellow-green particles however gave away the origin of the unit.
They rebuilt it again I see. Must be that cat girl co-pilot of Michael's driving it.

Wingnut also realized that he could probably finish what the Fandom started on the Ptolemy with one well placed shot from the TBR. But that wouldn't get me the answers I need. Why did they kill Michael? What are they fighting for now, and why? Dead men could indeed tell no tales, and Wingnut needed to hear the tale of these Innovators beyond the intel Mike had provided him before he died.

He opened a comm channel to Kit and hoped that she would be willing to talk to him.

"KITTAI, are you there? It's Wingnut, and if I may, I need to ask your help with something you may not want to do."
The Gundam wiki

R.I.P., SDGO.
Nero

-Zero-

"Understood." The Shinkirou retrieved and replaced it's crystal then transformed and went to meet Major Gordon. "All right, let's do what we can..."
"But I do know that Sparda had a heart, a heart that could love another person, a human. And that is what you lack!" ― Nero
The Big Zabowski

-Enlight, who is a chick-

"FUAH!"

With a last cross slash, Enlight made good work on the fang units. Chalk one more up to quantum brainwaves inherent in Innovator genetics. With a feral grin, she turned back on the now halved Xeku lines and went after the Raven once more.

"Don't you run now, Woman! You started a catfight, now you finish it!"

-Ptolemaios-

The Ptolemaios was still belching a good amount of smoke from her bow, damage reports still screaming through the comm lines to the Tactical and Helm stations. Giding couldn't help but look lost as he turned to Heading for more orders. As it stood he was barely keeping her in the air, not to mention the constant balking of Galgus through his headset.

Alphas then broke the whine of alarms with his raspy voice.

"I have the dorsal guns back online. #1 turret is SOL for now though. I can get a lock on the Xeku lines.. Firing orders ma'am?"

Heading was now wide-eyed by the sight of smoke still belching out of the bow. Stray fire and sniper shots still struck the ship ripping more plating from the vessel.

What the hell have I done..? What have I..

"HEADING! I need firing orders!"

Solas spoke up for the stricken Innovator captain.

"Just shoot the Xeku line. Give our pilots a hand out there.. It's not rocket science!"

"Right.."

F**ker..

Alphas turned back to the tactical station and opened up on the Xeku line. Orders were sent to the gunnery teams on the cannons to open up at will. Didn't take the geniuses down there to open up on the line. Both cannon emplacements left on the front of the ship opened up targeting a swath of Xekus and firing in a nice arc. The missile banks didn't waste any time either, opening up two of the pods and putting a nice Itano Circus of GN missiles (32 of the mini kind like Dynames but scaled to the ship) on display.

Meanwhile, on the hanger deck, Brilant worked with the haro units to salvage what they could of the downed Ikarus unit they had recovered from the last battle. With what little parts they had left from the other downed units from the past year, he was able to get the suit operational, sans a cockpit. It seemed that this was the closest he was going to get to bringing the suit back to life..but it wasn't to be.

"Damnit. Heading..you know I can't keep these Haros at it like this. They may be true machines, but they're like us as well. They need rest.."

-Kit-

"Eh?"

Kit had a boggled look on her face as she soon decelerated from her ludicrous speed to a normal fast speed..thing. She had to do a double-take at her sensor screens to finally realize who had contacted her.

"Wingnut? What the-"

"KITTAI, are you there? It's Wingnut, and if I may, I need to ask your help with something you may not want to do."

"Just what are we talking about here?"

She brought the suit into a new heading that would line her up to come abreast of the Zero. Didn't take her long to finally bring the Zero into range. But as she did she couldn't help but see the battle rage in the distance.
TRANS AM!
Yes, it's a V8.
Yes, it's mine. 8)
SNT1

--ZetaPlus AX2 team--

As the GN-XIII charges, the five ZetaPlus units filled his path with beam fire, not going to let it do a simple melee charge like that. However the Tallgeese dobergun scored a hit on one of them, shooting the engine and the wing area and stunning it. As a result it watches its back and moves to a more hidden area.

--Taylor, ZetaPlus CX2 team--

As the Tallgeese attacked the other team, the six ZetaPlus continued to put relentless pressure on the enemy, firing their smartguns, making use of the relatively rapid shots.

Taylor on the other hand took notice of the new KMF that has arrived. Another suicide bomb?

She starts to bombard the newcomer with beam cannon fire.
(>-.-)>-} >>---> \(x.x)/
Wingnut

- Raven Sterling -

Damn. This one I just can't shake.

"Nena, cover me. This suit's got us outclassed, but together we should be about to keep it occupied well enough. Johann, sink that damn ship."

"Roger."
"Understood."

Raven charged in with her GN buster sword, aiming for the waist of the Bhayas as Nena fired several shots from her GN handgun.

Johann meanwhile moved in on the ship, extending the GN launcher for more power and accuracy, even though he did not have a docked charge and once the wave of GN missiles had passed him, fired on the ship once and closed in to make a strafing pass.

- Wingnut -

"As I'm sure you can guess, it wouldn't take much for me to finish off the Ptolemaios XIII right now with my buster rifle. However, there are some questions I want answered from them before they meet their maker.
I know you want them dead too for what they did to Mike, but you and the Bawoo stand a better chance of hacking their systems and getting their full data than I do. I want to know just why they decided to kill someone who was their captain. That's not a decision an innovator would make on a whim. They had to have been planning that one for some time. What made them change from the people that Mike and Mikhail knew? If we know what motivates these innovators, then we might be able to control or at least come up with a way to counter their moves and defeat them in battle.

The trick is getting close enough to them to do this and not get shot to pieces. Again, you'd have a better chance of doing that than I as you've got a GN drive just as good as theirs if not better. Wing Zero's good, but it wasn't built for this kind of mission profile.
I need you to try and put aside your hatred long enough to pull this off. Can you do that for me please?"
The Gundam wiki

R.I.P., SDGO.
The Big Zabowski

-Ptolemaios-

"Alphas, they're firing!"

"Wha-"

*Ba-FWOOMP..Bam..BAM*

"Damage report Alphas!"

Alphas was reading through his tactical readouts, the death tolls from the Launcher strikes were more than even he could bear.

"Heading.. Giding, take the ship down."

Solas raised a brow and belayed the order, much to Alphas' gargin.

"You are not in command here, Alphas."

"Oh, and Heading apparently is? I'm sorry if I don't feel the need right now to get the ship blown up when it could do more good defending the damn base!"

"You watch your tounge. You forget the command structure here."

Alphas started up again.

"Heading, Solas.. We've got over half our innovator crew dead now. Dorsal guns are down.. two missile banks are gone.-"

Solas cut him off-

"Is this what you want? Balking and b**ching while we all come closer to death?"

Heading was virtually on the verge of tears through all of this. She watched through her input screen as the reports confirmed what Alphas was saying.

"Fall back.."

Solas looked down to Heading from his place behind the couch.

"Aye. Alphas, Giding.. Take us back to the rear. Relay the word to Enlight."

"Aye sir.."

Alphas could only muse to himself as he ordered damage control teams to save what was left of the ship.

Now if we can only get him on our side..

-Enlight-

"Hmph"

Using her GN gauntlets, Elight deflected the beams as she backflipped over the horizontal slash at the torso. With a switch from saber to rifle, she popped off a pair of shots at the unprotected rear of the Zwei, aiming for the drive cone on the back.

The Ikarus units, meanwhile, were proving to be formidable foes for the Xeku units. With word to cover the Ptolemy's retreat coming in over their comms, they bore down further on the Xekus to remove the sniping threat once and for all. A flurry of GN beams denoted their renewed offensive as the charged in.

-Kit-

"You have a point.. But I have a better idea. This is where we part ways for the time being, Wingnut. Wish me well."

With that, she brought her GN rifle to bear, firing at the Thrones while moving to cover the Ptolemy and backup the Ikarus teams. The flurry of yellow green particles would bring a welcome change to the violet and red particles that covered the sky of the battlefield. As she did, the Ikarus teams and Enlight would do a double-take as the saw the black Bawoo-like Gundam suit coming to their aide.

-Enlight-

Enlight was nonetheless surprised as well, raising a brow as she continued her assault on the Thrones.

"So he's returned from the dead?"

-Ptolemy-

Alphas went mouth agape as he saw the readings of the GN contrail from the Bawoo.

"It couldn't be.."

They plopped the drive right into our laps..

Heading also had a similar line of thought at the sight of the yellow-green GN contrail moving to cover the Ikarus teams.

But I killed you.. How?
TRANS AM!
Yes, it's a V8.
Yes, it's mine. 8)
Wingnut

- Wingnut -

"A better idea?" he wondered aloud as he saw her Bawoo dive for the Ptolemy and attack the Throne Eins that was attacking it.

"Guess I'd better head back to Aidoneus and tell them what's going on so they don't freak when they see her with them." Wingnut said as he rolled into a right banking turn as he came about to head back to DC HQ.

- Raven and Nena -

Raven was again caught off guard for a moment as the return shots struck the back of her suit, thankfully missing the drive cone, but damaging several power relays in the process.

"Get away from her!" shouted Nena as she charged with gun blazing and saber slashing to get Enlight off of Raven's back.

- Johann -

The incoming shots forced Johann to abort his run with one of them striking the shield on his left arm/shoulder.
His computer however registered a different GN signature than either the Fandom or the Innovators. "Reinforcements? No, that's... DC!" he said recognizing the rouge drive belonging to the Divine Crusaders as he returned the favor with a few shots from his own beam rifle.

- Xeku Team -

The attack by the Ikarus units was indeed proving devastating as only a third of the force remained combat worthy and they were falling fast, either to beam shots, or saber slashes that ruined their beam smartguns.
Being mobile dolls however, they would fight to the last unless ordered differently.
The Gundam wiki

R.I.P., SDGO.
Sume Gai

Wraith

Had the armored man known that his master was engaged in battle at that very moment he would have rushed to her aid and smote all that stood against her. but as it was the six ships were about to break into two groups to hunt DC subs and feddy carriers in this neutral part of the sea. Wraith and Daniel Smith's team were on one ship going with the Group which would head northwards even closer to japan before they reached their designated hunting grounds.

Tallis Stenner

Even after a good bit of time alone her head was still swimming with Zaine's proclamation; she had found no reasonable response to it yet. Did she like him? Definitely, but was there anything special about it? She couldn't be sure. Maybe she should ask someone else for their opinion but who?

Kitty had vanished with her machine, Stellar didn't seem like she'd have an answer and most of the rest would probably laugh at her dilemma. Then it hit her, 'Gai, I'll go ask Gai what he thinks.' Tallis was still unaware as to how Zaine perceived Gai and thus unaware that he might not like her bringing this up with Gai. She stood and dusting herself off headed for the Valhalla it's elongated blue silhouette obscuring the Ceres behind it.

Sai Altone

It was his day off so Sai had as with all his days off headed for the uninhabited forest far removed from the main complex where he no one was sure why he did this and frankly they didn't care. Most just guessed he was some kind of naturalist after all Dr. Zoldark happened to harbor a love of nature too. His real reason was quite different.
"If You are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve" -Captain Harlock

"I like the SAGA. Its what Rambo would pilot if he was in Gundam 00" -Kylern
Terrace

Terrace went into the main mess hall on the base and began eating a suprisingly good bowl of Ramen. He remembered that Emily never responded to his mental query. He decided to try again.

Hey, Emily, you alright? I haven't seen you in a while.
Heavyarms is the best walking weapons pile of all the Gundams!

Click Here!
The Big Zabowski

-Enlight-

"Not a chance!"

Using her GN Gauntlet to block the GN shots, she used the momentarily stunned Raven as a bargaining token. With a burst of GN particles, she rammed the Zwei from behind and attempted to drive her suit and the Bhayas into the ground on base. With any luck, the Zwei would make a nice landing cushion..

"You may want to pull back missy.."

Enlight looked into her rear cameras as the Blackhawk laid some fire on the Drei.

-Kit-

Utilizing some new weapons, Kit smirked as she drilled both the Eins and Drei with GN fire. The Rifle continued to pepper the Eins, while medium caliber GN fire similar to that of a GN pistol erupted from under the right arm shield.

"Nobody touches that ship.."

But me..

-Ptolemaios-

The Ikarus team continued to hit the Xekus hard, the 7 or so remaining suits were now outnumbered and quickly becoming outclassed. The GN-X units would still find another volley of GN missiles being launched at them to keep them at bay. A total of 48 GN missiles would belch forth in a final last ditch effort. The ship was now effectively unarmed..
TRANS AM!
Yes, it's a V8.
Yes, it's mine. 8)
Wingnut

- Raven -

Raven felt the impact of the Bhayas as it slammed into her from behind. What Enlight didn't know was that such a maneuver was one of the most ineffective moves to make.

At the training facility where she attended MS pilot training (mandatory for all members of the ruling family), one of her instructors had done the same thing in an attempt to ram her into a nearby asteroid. Back then, she used her Zaku's thrusters to actually push off of her instructor's suit and break away before she impacted the asteroid herself.
Impressed by her quick thinking and innovativeness under pressure, the trick was later named the Sterling maneuver and made a part of the manual for advanced Fandom pilot trainees.

Punching her GN drive to full output, she did the same thing here and pulled away from the Bhayas and fled eastward back out to sea and Gorden's Land Battleship, leaving her last two fangs to keep Enlight company while she escaped.

Raven then sent one last order to the mobile dolls, telling them to cover the retreat of any manned Fandom units as well as escorting and recovery of any damaged manned suits.

- Nena -

"Why should I? There's nothing in my way!" she replied and continued firing her GN gun while adding the GN missiles in her shield to the assault.

"Nena, break off and fall back. We're retreating." came the voice of Raven through her cockpit.

"What?! We can beat these guys!" she protested.

"No, we can't. Deploy the Stealth Field at full power. The others will know that's the signal to withdraw."

"Damn it! And just when I had the bitch where I wanted her. Haro, do it."

"Roger. Roger." replied the purple sphere, seeming to mirror Nena's own feelings on the matter.

Nena steered the Drei away from the battlefield as the ports on the back of the suit opened and discharged the large amounts of GN particles across the battlefield, blocking the shots from Kit in the process, as well as the broadcast abilities of the newscasters as their transmitters were sending nothing but static back to their home stations.

- Johann -

He was doing all he could to avoid the incoming beam fire when the Drei opened the SF all the way, signaling him to pull back.

"Another time then." he said as he moved off and headed back to Nena and Raven.

- Red Eagle -

Charles had just fired off his last three rounds in the clip when he saw the withdrawal signal.
"Nowe, Zero, we're retreating. Make a run for it the first chance you get." he said before thrusting up and outward of the low altitude mêlée and heading back to his ship.
The Gundam wiki

R.I.P., SDGO.
Kylern

-Nowe-

His charge wasn't as simplistic as it might have seen to start with. Nowe sidestepped the first shot and using his large GN Buster sword he parried the side of the next beam opening up a hole from him to get close through. But before he could get within striking range of the first ZetaPlus, and he was really close now since they had been chasing him, Mister Red Eagle ordered a retreat.

"FUDGE!" He screamed unable to cleave the unit in half. Instead he twisted over and leveled the GN SMG at the lead Zeta and then held the trigger shedding the unit's position with enough beam pellets it would be difficult to escape. Then he drew the last of his GN grenades and tossed them into the mix before taking off down a side street as they detonated.

"Got it, will meet ya there." Hopefully the grenade provided him with the cover to escape as well as damage one of the units at least. With everyone else retreating he had no intention of being left behind.
When the books are written will we be on the right side of history?
Totally Awesome Random Robot RPG