Favorite Car/What do you drive? Thread: Ver. 2008

Topics not covered in other forums. NO POLITICS OR RELIGION.
thenuke9000

I drive a 2003 Chevrolet S10 pickup...I love my little truck
BOOMER SOONER
Oh my God its a GUNDAM!!!!!!!!!!!
TUCK FEXAS
Blade of the Red Comet

ShadowCell wrote:Everybody I gave a ride to would laugh at how I had no power windows or power locks.

This has nothing to do with how I kicked all their asses out on the side of the road.
LOL, nice, I have you beat though:
My first car was a 1989 Buick Century. Blue with black primer spots...fitting...but the rear driver side window would not only fail to operate, but if someone tried to use it it would short out the whole damn car! Literally, engine stopped, lights went out. Whenever someone new to the car got in I had to embarrassingly warn them not to touch it, lol.
thenuke9000

Don't feel too bad, I had a 1990 Lincoln Towncar with the front passenger and rear drivers side windows not operable, then the airbag suspension went out in the rear, and then power steering went out. what is embarrassing is when you have to ask your sweaty passenger to help you turn into a parking space.
BOOMER SOONER
Oh my God its a GUNDAM!!!!!!!!!!!
TUCK FEXAS
Strike Zero

ShadowCell wrote:Yeah, I have all the mirrors and such, and it has a pretty good defogger too.
I'm not sure why... but for some reason, I lawled.
Thundermuffin wrote:SETSUNA: There is no Tomino in this world.
ShadowCell

Strike Zero wrote:
ShadowCell wrote:Yeah, I have all the mirrors and such, and it has a pretty good defogger too.
I'm not sure why... but for some reason, I lawled.
People tend to react that way to my car.

The lawling tends to stop when they find themselves all alone on a street corner in Stanton.
Skippy438

I drive a 2007 Mazda3 hatchback that got rammed into by a seventeen year old in a giant truck driving home from work today :evil:
OfXeiroImportance

Drive a 2007 Toyota Yaris hatchback, and its red; however i wish it would go 3x faster....guess i'm no char...Though i did think about putting the neo-zeon symbol in the back window.
solid snake

I drive a 2001 Plymouth Neon that I just bought yesterday.
A strong man doesn't need to read the future, he makes his own.
J-Lead

Wingnut wrote:
ShadowCell wrote:I drive a black 1997 Saturn SL1.

Quit laughing.
I drive a 1998 SL2. If they laugh, they must laugh at both of us.
Your going to have to make that three of us. I'm pimpin' around in a blue 1999 SL2.

Although I prefer to put a stop the condescending snickers and chuckles by disconnecting their seatbelts and slamming on the breaks. Things just aren't as funny as they used to be when you have a broken nose, or so I'm led to believe.
ShadowCell wrote:and it has a pretty good defogger too.
Apparently, they took the "good" part out of said defogger in 1999.
"I'd show Loni the power my parents gave me if you know what I mean."
Sanjiro

Current vehicle- 2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited. Bought it after I was told I would have to replace the ENTIRE brake system (calipers, pads, rotors, lines, etc), wheel bearings, and rear end gears after mudding it one too many times. Or 10 too many times. I was looking for an excuse to get rid of it, so I bought the Jeep.

First vehicle- 1994 Chevrolet S-10 Blazer....the ol warwagon. 238,000 miles, I sold it, with the problems mentioned above, for 500 bucks. The guy then proceded to fix EVERYTHING, and drop in a 350 crate motor, for the measley sum of 2 grand, which he so smugly informed me.
"Use humility to make the enemy haughty. Tire them by flight. Cause division among them. When they are unprepared, attack and make your move when they do not expect it."

--Sun Tzu
Recon 5

Anything with manual gear shifting- its much more fun, believe me :D.
teslashark

FAV: FLYING DELOREAN!!! 8)
Junior mod at forum.spacebattles.com
ScornMandark

Just got a new Honda Fit Sport (5-speed, of course). Yay new car that isn't about to lose a wheel! =p
ZeonfromHell

SNT1 wrote:Chevy Camaro: It's Bumblebee, and better than Mustangs. Probably cheap, too, for something that will have some 400-odd horsepower (Z28?)
YES! It's about friggin time I found somebody out there who's not a Mustang fangirl. Camaros/Firebirds are faster than Mustangs when tuned the same way. Yes, in that dark 1982-1992 era, Mustangs would beat out a Camaro/Firebird in the quarter mile, but they still had more torque. Give me a 70 1/2 RS Z-28 with the Baldwin package or the 73 Trans Am with the 455 Super Duty, or a 78 Trans Am (which has a Pontiac 400) any day. I absolutely love the GM F-body.

I drive a 2005 Focus ZX3. I bought it for 10,500 marked down from 12K. Ive had it for almost three years and I don't even have 20K miles on it. I don't like how it's cramped inside (my friends cannot fit in it well, and even my girlfriend and ex-girlfriend are uncomfortable when riding in it), but I can fill it up for under $30 and drive it all week. It's still under warranty too.
Patriotism is not a magnetic ribbon.