What's Your Latest Movie?

Topics not covered in other forums. NO POLITICS OR RELIGION.
Battosai28

I just saw star wars: the clone wars. That's right, I admit it. Overall, I have to say that it was OK. If you view it more of a pilot (it's actually a compilation of the first three episodes of the upcoming series) then its OK. If you view it as Star wars ep. 2 1/2, you will not be pleased. That's why it did not have a pixar budget.

The lowest point was probably Asoka. I wanted to push her down the stairs everytime she called Anikan Sky-guy. She does eventually become tollerable at least. I have to remember that I am a little bit older than this movies target audience. :roll:

On the topic of the target audience, I am a little confused. It's obviously targeted towards kids, but I lost count of how many clones got killed. There is even a scene where Jabba is sent the heads of some bounty hunters he hired :shock: . That sounds more like Godfather territory to me.
Like all good things, my 318 days in Japan have come to an end. Thank you everyone for such an awesome year!
Dave

I saw tropic thunder Robert Downey deserves the Best-Supporting Actor Oscar for his performence
あなたの父親と母親elderberriesハムスターのにおいがした.
Darth Optimus

I have yet to see Tropic Thunder but I will defintely see it at some point.

Also saw The Day The Earth Stood Still for the hundredth time.
^^^^^More Incoherent Ramblings^^^^^

"The truth is...I am Iron Man"
Zeonic Glory

Just saw Tropic Thunder. I thought it was a pretty good, fun movie. Definitely worth a watch.
Warning: When using Minovsky Particles, please do not drive or operate heavy machinery. If you have a Newtype Flash lasting longer than 6 hours, please call 911 as this may be a sign of a serious and life threatening side-effect. Ask your doctor if taking Minovsky Particles are right for you.
wonton bob

Scorpion King 3? (the latest one) got through 15 minutes before preferring a book. Starship Troopers 3 ...All I can say is that it's better than 2 and has Jolene Blalock! BUT it's so bad...not even cheesy good-bad like the first one...just bad.
"War is some crazy sh**" - alexander the great
Darth Optimus

A Hard Day's Night

Great movie.
^^^^^More Incoherent Ramblings^^^^^

"The truth is...I am Iron Man"
Antares

I watched Harold and Kumar Escape from Guantanamo Bay (with surprising ease, I might add). If you liked Go to White Castle, this might work for you. If you didn't, I suggest don't watch.
-We will not be caught by surprise!
*Almost everyone I've killed uttered similar last words.
-Then I am glad once again that you are on my side.
*They've often said that too.
goufx

resident evil: apocolypes (seen it before, finally bought it. love it:)) rating: 9.5/10

" Mother ____ please! My _____ is custom [ :P ]." -L.J.

fast and the furious ( all three, seen before, love them all) ratings:
F&F 1, 9/10, 2F 2F, 9/10, F&F: TD, 9.5/10

"What do you think i am? a zebra?" - Han
mcred23

I went and saw Righteous Kill. Overall, it was alright but nothing great. IMO, the biggest flaw was it's length, an hour and 41 minutes, which made the entire film (Particularly the first half) seem very rushed and messed up everything else.
I must betray Stalindog!!!

RPG TRINARY: Mash
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: mcred23 (Call me 'red', not 'mcred')
krullnar

Last movie I saw Pineapple Express good stoner movie.
ShadowCell - Mr. T doesn't read YouTube comments. Neither does Jesus. Or MacGuyver. Don't you want to be like Mr. T, Jesus, and MacGuyver?
Destroy Gundam

I saw Burn After Reading recently. It was hilarious.

I would say more, but I don't want to spoil it for people. Just go see it.
REGENE: (Grins) Any last words, Buuuuur-ing?
(Bring just grits his teeth and the Garazzo’s escape pod breaks off from its main body, flying straight up.)
REGENE: (Shakes head) Right then. Forgot we don’t talk on Planet You.
Antares

Wall-E.
Simply adorable. It's nice to leave the cynic's shell once in a while. Rarely have I found a movie with so little "dialogue" to be so sweet. Predictability didn't hurt it much, nor did the deleted scene from the ending in which 50% of the Axiom's crew perished within 12 months. ;)
-We will not be caught by surprise!
*Almost everyone I've killed uttered similar last words.
-Then I am glad once again that you are on my side.
*They've often said that too.