Anime Ringtones for your phone

Topics not covered in other forums. NO POLITICS OR RELIGION.
TheLastOtaku

Anime Ringtones for your phone

Just wondering if anyone had any anime ringtones for their phone? I don't think I have ever heard of anyone having one. I remembered that the Genshiken gang had some on their phones and I thought it would be interesting to ask if anyone else had any. If you do, upload them if you can. I am sorry if I posted this in the wrong section. >_>
HIKARI NI NARE!!!~
EZero8

Moved to General Discussion since this section is a better fit for something on ringtones.

But beware... if this thread becomes nothing more than a list of songs people want/have as ringtones, this will be closed.
ShadowCell wrote:"Poor fool, ShadowCell!" you say. "You can't win against fandom stupidity with the Power of the Mod!"
Yuusha Tokkyu Might Gaine

I've had the instromental version of Anime Ja Nai as my ringtone for sometime before changing it
Tell me bats, what are you really scared of? Failure to save this cesspool of a city? Not finding the Commissioner in time? Me, in a thong?-Joker Arkham Asylum

My father was a wheel! THE FIRST WHEEL! And you know what he transformed into?! NOTHING! But he did it with honor!-Jefire, Transformers 2
swordoath

Though not exactly anime, I have the classic Transformers theme currently set up as mine. My phone doesn't support third-party ringtones unfortunately so my selection is limited, but if you look hard enough I'm sure you can find something.
Looking to trade Gundam War cards (US) -- looking for Brown especially. I have a BIG collection including URs and promos. PM me for details!
Nightwing03

I have Reason by Tamaki Nami on my phone, it's the first ending of GSD, and i havent changed my ringtone for at least 2 years now because it is so awesome xD
♣♦♠♥
Skippy438

My girlfriend has had the opening of Eva as a ringtone, and currently has a song from the anime Nana. I've always wanted to get the Newtype pwing sound as a text message alert, but I've only ever found an wma of it, and the converted file wouldn't work on my phone.
TheLastOtaku

Woah! You actually found a wma of it? I have been looking for hours for one. Can you upload it somewhere?
HIKARI NI NARE!!!~
Skippy438

I can try, unfortunately I think it's one that happened in G Gundam somewhere so it sounds a little off, but I'll see what I can do.
quasadra

i have 200+ of full anime song(mostly opening and ending). and its all in mp3 format which can work with most phone. i download its all from a site which is free(but im not sure its legal or not). well if you want you can PM me.

i have the opening and ending of RAVE as ringtone just a while ago. now im using the BGM of Persona 3.
Haros_Pet_Kat

I recently daydreamed of having a pink cellphone, pictures of Mayu as the theme, and a ringtone that is nothing but Shinn Asuka screaming at the top of his lungs. That would be an awesome phone to have.
Chris wrote:Haha...you jackanapes have all been fooled by my ninja editing skills!
TheLastOtaku

Haros_Pet_Kat wrote:I recently daydreamed of having a pink cellphone, pictures of Mayu as the theme, and a ringtone that is nothing but Shinn Asuka screaming at the top of his lungs. That would be an awesome phone to have.
That would be amazing.
HIKARI NI NARE!!!~
Yuusha Tokkyu Might Gaine

Haros_Pet_Kat wrote:I recently daydreamed of having a pink cellphone, pictures of Mayu as the theme, and a ringtone that is nothing but Shinn Asuka screaming at the top of his lungs. That would be an awesome phone to have.
I've had something simular, where it had Kenshiro from Fist of the North Star shouting ATATTATATATTATATTATATTA!!!!!!!!
Tell me bats, what are you really scared of? Failure to save this cesspool of a city? Not finding the Commissioner in time? Me, in a thong?-Joker Arkham Asylum

My father was a wheel! THE FIRST WHEEL! And you know what he transformed into?! NOTHING! But he did it with honor!-Jefire, Transformers 2
G-Slayer
Location: In the fridge, behind the mayonnaise, next to the ketchup, and to the left of the coleslaw.

I remember finding some Gundam SEED ringtones on gundams.net. The site may still have 'em, but they're too cutesy for my taste, more appropiate for some SD media.
"That's it! I'll never Gundam the pilot again, Bright!"--Amuro Ray

My YouTube Channel!

My Photobucket Album!

My Gunpla Blog!
OpMegs

To this day, I dream of having a phone that rings with the "Great Success!" theme off of FF7.

I blame Advent Children.
SNT1 wrote:"Doubt" shouldn't ever be mentioned when describing 00-Raiser (or its armaments)
vaKuz

Well, I customized my phone to play the Just Communication mp3 from Gundam Wing whenever my phone rings. Haha i guess that's the furthest i could get to an anime ringtone.
Knowledge is limited, but imagination is unlimited

"When you kill a man, it is a tragedy. When you kill 10 million, it is a statistic" - Joseph Stalin, C&C Red Alert
WhiteWingDemon

OpMegs wrote:To this day, I dream of having a phone that rings with the "Great Success!" theme off of FF7.

I blame Advent Children.
Oh man, same here.
wraith1701

I have an instrumental version of "Fly Me To The Moon" in my ringtone library, but I don't use it. The music is so soft and low-key, I had trouble realizing that my phone was even ringing.
Yuusha Tokkyu Might Gaine wrote:
...I've had something simular, where it had Kenshiro from Fist of the North Star shouting ATATTATATATTATATTATATTA!!!!!!!!
Hilarious!!! :lol:

I'd hate to have that ringtone go off while I was sleeping; I'd probably end up smashing my phone against the wall! :lol:
Destroy Gundam

Yeah, but think of all the strange looks you'd get when someone calls you.
REGENE: (Grins) Any last words, Buuuuur-ing?
(Bring just grits his teeth and the Garazzo’s escape pod breaks off from its main body, flying straight up.)
REGENE: (Shakes head) Right then. Forgot we don’t talk on Planet You.
Skippy438

I'm trying to post this newtype ping wma file I have but I don't have anywhere to post it, if anyone wants to post it for me PM me and maybe I can send it over AIM.
Haros_Pet_Kat

Yeah, but think of all the strange looks you'd get when someone calls you.
It's dang worth it!
Chris wrote:Haha...you jackanapes have all been fooled by my ninja editing skills!