What's Your Avatar, Mk. III

Topics not covered in other forums. NO POLITICS OR RELIGION.
Rei Murasame

What's Your Avatar, Mk. III

This thread title speaks for itself. When you change your avatar, you can explain it here, if you want.

However, if it becomes spam, it'll end up locked, so keep that in mind.
"And I... should contemplate this change...
To ease the pain.
And I... should step out of the rain...
And turn away..."
Zeonic Glory

Well, this is my new avatar. Thanks go out to Wingnut for resizing the original picture.

In the Mecha Design and Fanart, Nu Lib and I put designs in the Pezun Engineering Corps. We didn't have a company logo until ORegan made one for us. Since its Pezun Engineering, he took a Pezun Dowadge and replaced its heat saber with a wrench.

Thats my explanation on my avatar.

(wow, Rei has been here for pretty much a year)
Warning: When using Minovsky Particles, please do not drive or operate heavy machinery. If you have a Newtype Flash lasting longer than 6 hours, please call 911 as this may be a sign of a serious and life threatening side-effect. Ask your doctor if taking Minovsky Particles are right for you.
Yuusha Tokkyu Might Gaine

My current one is from Tokusou Sentai Dekaranger, more specifically he's Dekabreak one of my favrioutes in the series(I've always been a fan of the sixth rangers, BTW) And yes, in american its known as Power Rangers SPD.
Tell me bats, what are you really scared of? Failure to save this cesspool of a city? Not finding the Commissioner in time? Me, in a thong?-Joker Arkham Asylum

My father was a wheel! THE FIRST WHEEL! And you know what he transformed into?! NOTHING! But he did it with honor!-Jefire, Transformers 2
mcred23

My current avatar (And the ones I used before this) is ol' Eddie Van Halen. Oddly enough, I found out not that long ago that it comes from this video (At roughly 4:05), a show I'd previously heard but never knew that it had been video recorded.

This particular image has been my avatar for a number of months now. Prior to that, I had used these as my avatars.

TEH END!!1!one
I must betray Stalindog!!!

RPG TRINARY: Mash
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: mcred23 (Call me 'red', not 'mcred')
Lert

My ava is Ridden's custom Zaku, in a somewhat threatening pose.
Be alert. The world needs more Lerts.
Wedge14

I like to change my avatar alot... :oops:

Yesterday it was a leprechaun for St. Pat's

Today it is a close up of my trusty, Squier Telecaster Thinline. It's a neat guitar, easilly my fav. I prefer it over my fenders even.
RPG Trinary:Creepy Zeon Magician

I'm cool, just ask anybody.

Oh and check out the RPG Section!
Kuruni

My avatar is Al Azif from Demonbane, and like all of my other avatars since Mecha Talk was found, a loli :wink: . Editted and resized by myself, I wish her ribbon would be more visible though.
My girlfriend was a loli.
Cardi Doorl

Zeonic Glory wrote:(wow, Rei has been here for pretty much a year)
Well, MechaTalk's been around over a year now, so there's a number of us who've been around that long. ;)
RPG TRINARY: Gaia
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: Cardi Doorl

Make sure to check out the RPG section!
Draco Starcloud

I needed a new one until I could think of either a more lasting one or find the Gelgoog one I used before the blue bawoo, so I took this emblem I made for one of my custom mechs (haven't applied it yet though) and made a transparent avatar out of it.

If you're wondering what it is, it's Ghost Rider's Seal of Vengeance with kitty ears. I call it "Hello Vengeance."
Chris wrote:IMMA CHARGIN MAH MAHQ @_@
Draco's Lair - Latest Update: 1/9/10
"Kamille! Kamille!

Wing Zero from a cool as hell shot in GW. Screencapped.
Wingnut

Draco Starcloud wrote:I needed a new one until I could think of either a more lasting one or find the Gelgoog one I used before the blue bawoo, so I took this emblem I made for one of my custom mechs (haven't applied it yet though) and made a transparent avatar out of it.

If you're wondering what it is, it's Ghost Rider's Seal of Vengeance with kitty ears. I call it "Hello Vengeance."
Actually, one of the newer members snatched that Gelgoog and was useing it for a short time after you switched to the blue Bawoo, though I think they switched it again.

Speaking of Gelgoogs, mine is part of a 3D rendering of Johnny Ridden's MS-14B.
The Gundam wiki

"Reality makes a crappy special effects crew." - Adam Savage

R.I.P., SDGO.
crashandburn

I've got myself a GOUF Ignited showing of it's beam sword. I hasn't been changed since I joined the forums, though I plan to do so in the near future.
Draco Starcloud wrote:The name I thought up was the MechaTalk Sisterhood Assault Squadron.

'cause they're Daughtresses.
EZero8

Mine is the V2 Assault mode. My previous avatars included the Strike Gundam, an extremely "happy" Char (lasted me about 1000 posts), and the Strike Noir (probably switching back to that one soon.). 8)
ShadowCell wrote:"Poor fool, ShadowCell!" you say. "You can't win against fandom stupidity with the Power of the Mod!"
wilcosu35

mine is a closeup of the NT-1 Alex gundam. found it somewhere, and i liked it.
Zeonic Glory

Any avatar of the V2 Gundam or the Strike Noir is automatically made of win and awesome^100000 power 8) . (Truest statment ever)
Warning: When using Minovsky Particles, please do not drive or operate heavy machinery. If you have a Newtype Flash lasting longer than 6 hours, please call 911 as this may be a sign of a serious and life threatening side-effect. Ask your doctor if taking Minovsky Particles are right for you.
swordoath

Mine is a closeup on the boxart from the HGUC Garma's Zaku with some color work done in Photoshop. I use this avatar almost everywhere, except on DeviantArt.
Looking to trade Gundam War cards (US) -- looking for Brown especially. I have a BIG collection including URs and promos. PM me for details!
Volnixshin

Wait what is my avatar?

Oh okay. My Avatar is a Chibi Wild Dagger I found on Photobucket.com. The Wild Dagger is the limited production Earth Alliance model of the Gaia Gundam.
You ever wonder where the Legend began? Watch as the most useless, becomes the most feared in the galaxy

Dark Duel: "I think the lesson to be learned is that so long as you have blue-colored hair, you will kick ass."
Zeonic Glory

Thats is the funniest moment of the day. What happened to Wingut's post? Was it deleted? (whoa, Ezero8's post is gone too)
Rei Murasame

Mine's currently Marisa Kirisame, from the Touhou series. (If you haven't played any of them, you definitely should look into rectifying that.)

Cropped from this image: http://xs413.xs.to/xs413/07110/marissa.gif

The Touhou wiki describes her: http://pooshlmer.com/touhouwiki/index.p ... a_Kirisame

She also gave rise to an interesting T-shirt design.

I usually try to choose my avatars carefully - that is, I only choose them if I think they share something in common with me. This time was pretty close.
"And I... should contemplate this change...
To ease the pain.
And I... should step out of the rain...
And turn away..."