Battlestar Galactica

Topics not covered in other forums. NO POLITICS OR RELIGION.
The Big Zabowski

Yeah, I did. I also watched while on /tv/ and that was probably the best hour I've spent on 4chan as well. Gotta love the unintentional fakeout that had befallen /tv/ when the Adama 'execution' was going on..

Or should I say executions? That was funny how /tv/ perceived the prop description from the auction on scifi.com. Priceless raeging.. and all for nothing.

Oh, and lol Gaeta. Srsly.. Gaeta you putz. I knew deep down you didn't have the stones.
TRANS AM!
Yes, it's a V8.
Yes, it was a Trans Am before there was "TRANS AM."
Yes, it's mine. 8)
Nimrod

All I'll say is that last night's episode had the best Cameo ever. :D

Also, I'm guessing Sam was a mac :P :wink:
Antares

You refer to doctor Hodgman, I assume? :D

The episode calmed down from the chaos of the previous one, sure enough. And I always feel sympathetic for the old hunks of metal that endures so much. I assume that the Galactica will be slowly lost in the end, a little similarly to the Babylon 5 station at the end of the series.
-We will not be caught by surprise!
*Almost everyone I've killed uttered similar last words.
-Then I am glad once again that you are on my side.
*They've often said that too.
The Big Zabowski

Yep, I'd say 'The Bucket' may very well be on her last legs, even with the patchwork that Tyrol suggested. I'm loving the realism here where he used dye pen to find the micro fractures in the hull.

That's an actual system used in real life to do the same thing to ships and aircraft. I was kinda "woah, nice idea there, Ron." when I saw it.
TRANS AM!
Yes, it's a V8.
Yes, it's mine. 8)
Nimrod

Antares wrote:You refer to doctor Hodgman, I assume? :D
Indeed - shame they couldn't get Justin Long to be there too and have them botch over how best to deal with Sam's brain. :P
thehod

I wonder if Ron Moore watched any shows with Tomino directing.
demon saint

any word on whether there will be a move to the big screen for BSG? if anything it deserves at least a straight to dvd feature like wat they did for stargate
heroes live and die...legends die and live...forever
RedShirt0909

Words cannot describe how well this was ended... my God. I haven't seen an ending this good in a long time. Almost every loose end tied up and an insanely interesting plot twist... I hope other writers took notes. I'm really going to miss this show. Now I'm off to eat my words from the opener of this season...
Yea, though I sail through the Valley of the Shadow of Death, I shall fear no evil, for I am conning ten thousand tons of 'screw you'
The Big Zabowski

Indeed. It's an ending that one cannot spoil for someone. It's just that good, so good in fact that I'm going to watch the encore till 2AM. XD

150,000 years later...

Talk about "I wat'd"
TRANS AM!
Yes, it's a V8.
Yes, it's mine. 8)
azrael

demon saint wrote:any word on whether there will be a move to the big screen for BSG? if anything it deserves at least a straight to dvd feature like wat they did for stargate
There will be a movie that will take place during the timeframe of Season 2 and Season 3, IIRC. It will be called "The Plan" and be about the Cylon point-of-view. It will air sometime this year IIRC.