Topics not covered in other forums. NO POLITICS OR RELIGION.
MechaGX

This show should be renamed "How to kill your entire cast of 100 people in one season"

Note, this is not a criticizm! I love the show!
Chris
Administrator

The way things are looking now, it doesn't look like anyone except Jack will be around for season 6...
Co-founder/editor-in-chief, MAHQ
Pronouns: he/him/his
The Big Zabowski

I don't watch 24 regularly, but I did like the thing on the Today show about them saying that it was a GOOD thing to kill off so many characters. They said it was for the sake of "plot development"
*hopes that the writers of BSG don't get Tominoitis like 24's writers did*
TRANS AM!
Yes, it's a V8.
Yes, it was a Trans Am before there was "TRANS AM."
Yes, it's mine. 8)
solid snake

Well, season 6 premiers Sunday. Who's excited?
A strong man doesn't need to read the future, he makes his own.
alucard2

I love 24 but it lost a bit of the fun after they *SPOILERS* killed Palmer *SPOILERS* i mean...besides Jack he ws my favorite character ;_;

Anyways...looking for season 6 :)
RGM-79G GM Command

I can't wait for it to come on. ALthough I was a but sad/mad when they *SPOILERS* killed him as well, and Tony, and Michelle *SPOILERS*, and... *Gets shot* Anyway I really hope they don't kill Curtis, he is pretty cool IMO.
Thundermuffin's TEGSD: MEYRIN: Ma’am! The Archangel has arrived and launched a giant, man-shaped robot at us! Likelihood of it being a mobile-suit… (Meyrin does some quick calculations on her console)…ninety-nine point eight percent!
ARTHUR: Good God, that’s almost a hundred-percent!
G.Squirrel

I am not a fan of 24. I just find some of the plots to be a little dumb. "Oh no! A nuclear bomb threat! And the president has been captured! Then the bad guys kicked my cat! And I can't find my grocery list! The only one who can save us? Jack Bower."

Alright, I'll admit that my example is an overexageration, but the series has become, in my opinion, rather formulaic.
solid snake

Wow. This season sure is off to a roaring start. First a nuke goes off in Los Angeles, and then we find out that Jack's brother is the guy that was working with President Logan last season. The plot continues to thicken with blood.
Anonymous

SPOILER!!!

I can't believe they actually killed Curtis!!!! Geez... if I were a regular on that show, I would be feeling very uncomfortable these days....
GENOM Soldier

This season rocks!
The last seasons they started out with relatively small incidents but this season...bam! 1000+ killed in bombings and then the nuke!
My only problem with the show is that it always finishes on a cliffhanger and that you have to wait a week to find out what happens.
Did you see the look on Curtis' face when Jack shot him?
Any future predictions?
11FD Royal Canadian Artillery
RGM-79G GM Command

artmaster079 wrote:SPOILER!!!

I can't believe they actually killed Curtis!!!! Geez... if I were a regular on that show, I would be feeling very uncomfortable these days....
Yeah I know, he was my second favorite character since Tony died. (Two days after I say I hope he does not die, he dies. T_T)
Thundermuffin's TEGSD: MEYRIN: Ma’am! The Archangel has arrived and launched a giant, man-shaped robot at us! Likelihood of it being a mobile-suit… (Meyrin does some quick calculations on her console)…ninety-nine point eight percent!
ARTHUR: Good God, that’s almost a hundred-percent!
Anonymous

artmaster079 wrote:SPOILER!!!

Kiefer Sutherland has said jokingly in interviews for Season 6 that anyone that works with his character for way too long will eventually end up being shot by him.
solid snake

And so ends another day on 24. Overall this season was very dark, but I guess it ended on a somewaht good note. I'm not sure what Jack's going to do with his life now.

And I feel sorry for Chloe's kid. I'd hate to have someone as neurotic as her for my mother.
razgriz

apparently, they are seriously considering changing the format next season. instead of real time action it will be a more slower paced story taking place over days and weeks instead of a single day from hell. and they are toning down the story so that it doesnt focus on a massive terror attack but on a more personal level battle for jack and obviously different locales for him to roam instead of constantly being in LA. and a new staff obviously since they have been offing practically the entire cast the whole season. i read this in tv guide btw. it definitely sounds um different.
setsuna: I AM A GUNDAM!!!
graham: I AM A FLAG!!!
(setsuna giggling)
graham: NO!! i said FLLLAG!
Newtype87

Well, in that case they'd have to change the name of the show to "7."
"WE ARE THE HARO. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE." - Ascension
"Sucks to be you. Sucks to be you." - Haro
"My godlike powers must be getting rusty." - Graham
razgriz

maybe 24/7? :lol:
setsuna: I AM A GUNDAM!!!
graham: I AM A FLAG!!!
(setsuna giggling)
graham: NO!! i said FLLLAG!
Newtype87

razgriz wrote:maybe 24/7? :lol:
Maybe if it had gone on for seven seasons of the "one show=one hour" format, they would have called the ultimate collection "24/7."
"WE ARE THE HARO. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE." - Ascension
"Sucks to be you. Sucks to be you." - Haro
"My godlike powers must be getting rusty." - Graham