DeviantArt Eclipse

Topics not covered in other forums. NO POLITICS OR RELIGION.
HussarZwei

DeviantArt Eclipse

Anyone have thoughts DeviantArt switching to Eclipse permanently? I bring this up because DeviantArt has a lot of mecha related artwork.
Arbiter GUNDAM

Re: DeviantArt Eclipse

What's Eclipse?
I can fly if I ride the wind! Gori gori!

--Freyja Wion
ShadowCell

it's deviantart's new sitewide theme that is definitely absolutely positively 100% not an exerted attempt to make themselves look like Artstation in any way at all whatsoever in the slightest not even remotely and the fact that it makes deviantart look like Artstation is completely and utterly a 100% totally random coincidence that could have happened with any of the thousands of themes they could have chosen that also look like Artstation
Henyo

what's artstation?

didn't bother with Eclipse theme. changed it back to the previous. the notifications kinda confused me.

on that note, add me up! moi DA name is Sentaifreak.
MOOK: ITS A YURI FANBOY!
Arbiter GUNDAM

ShadowCell wrote: Sat May 02, 2020 8:00 pm it's deviantart's new sitewide theme that is definitely absolutely positively 100% not an exerted attempt to make themselves look like Artstation in any way at all whatsoever in the slightest not even remotely and the fact that it makes deviantart look like Artstation is completely and utterly a 100% totally random coincidence that could have happened with any of the thousands of themes they could have chosen that also look like Artstation
surely it must be a coincidence.
I can fly if I ride the wind! Gori gori!

--Freyja Wion
Turinu

I've been steeling myself by just running with it in Eclipse for the past few months the toggle has been available. At the very least, the dark theme is easier on my eyes. Totally not Artstation, though, clearly coincidental.

Goodbye, childhood.

I'll still post there though, but I've been leaning more towards Pixiv lately. Their theme upgrade wasn't great either but at least it has a dark mode now, :)