Japanese Engineer builds his own Mobile Suit

Topics not covered in other forums. NO POLITICS OR RELIGION.
Zeonista

Japanese Engineer builds his own Mobile Suit

This man is my new hero. It is of course a monoeye MS, as is proper!
http://www.odditycentral.com/news/japan ... robot.html
"I am fire. I am death. I am Hashmal."

"Discontent is the first step in the progress for a man or a nation." - Oscar Wilde
ShadowCell

Re: Japanese Engineer builds his own Mobile Suit

Sakakibara Kikai specializes in animal excrement processing machines for dairy farming and other types of farm machinery, but started developing anime-inspired robots in 2005, as a way to improve its employees’ skills and also promote its brand.
"when you see our giant robots, think 'large quantities of processed animal excrement'!"
Zeonista

Re: Japanese Engineer builds his own Mobile Suit

ShadowCell wrote: Sat Apr 21, 2018 4:50 pm
Sakakibara Kikai specializes in animal excrement processing machines for dairy farming and other types of farm machinery, but started developing anime-inspired robots in 2005, as a way to improve its employees’ skills and also promote its brand.
"when you see our giant robots, think 'large quantities of processed animal excrement'!"
It will make rewatching your least favorite Gundam series more enjoyable, no? :D Reminds me of an old jooke about International Harvester standing by all their machines except for their manure spreaders.
"I am fire. I am death. I am Hashmal."

"Discontent is the first step in the progress for a man or a nation." - Oscar Wilde