Something's apparently going on with the ADV Films website.

Topics not covered in other forums. NO POLITICS OR RELIGION.
Strike105

Something's apparently going on with the ADV Films website.

I've never visited their site before, and it's probably nothing, but earlier today, one of my friends posted a link on Facebook to ADV Films' website while expressing some excitement, but didn't go into any sort of depth whatsoever. I figured it meant some sort of revival of the brand, but I saw no news of it upon my initial searching. I put it off a couple more hours and checked again, and this finally popped up in the results: http://www.fandompost.com/2015/02/23/is ... ming-back/.

It doesn't say much, and so far, it's the only source I've found calling attention to it, but what I gathered from what it says is that either the site has come back from the dead with a new look and a bunch of random numbers flashing across the bottom of the screen in what looks like it could be a box for a 6-digit timer without any sort of time set, or it has still been around since they went defunct, but just got updated with a new facelift (I know someone must have a better idea of which one, because like I said, I never visited the site before when it was active), but either way, there's no navigation to speak of. I don't want to get my hopes up, but it is still attention grabbing.
teslashark

Re: Something's apparently going on with the ADV Films websi

Maybe somone bought the label?
Junior mod at forum.spacebattles.com