Member Introduction Thread Mk IV

Topics not covered in other forums. NO POLITICS OR RELIGION.
EFSF Pilot

Re: Member Introduction Thread Mk IV

Hi, I am a longtime fan who caught onto the franchise back in the Gundam Wing on Cartoon network days. I really got hooked in 2001 when first gundam was shown until its cancellation.

UC era stuff is my favorite!
Jinjer

started with gundam seed as a teen then sort of just went around checking out different stuff
Musclerobo

Hey everyone, my first mecha series was watching G and Wing on Toonami but in high school I watched 0079 and GaoGaiGar to really cement my love of the genre. Zeta is my favorite Gundam series and we all know Kamille is best Gundam Boy.
MasterChiefSnake

Hello. I am new to this forum and I will support this forum. I'm a fan of anime/manga especially mecha anime such as Gundam. Yes. I love Super Robot Wars. I'm very good at any games. I have all 4 Dynasty Warrior Gundam games on PS3. My cousin, David is also fan of Gundam. I just met the guy from live stream was Soul Bro Ryu back in 2015. SBR is a good friend of mine. We just hanging out together. I'm also close friend with D180223 from YouTube. My former username was CodeGeassGundam, but I decided to use my nickname which I just got it back in High School when peoples who were close friends think I'm good at Metal Gear series and Halo. Master Chief Snake was named after the main characters in different games are Halo and Metal Gear. I will make the news from sources. Also I will develop the new games.
Last edited by MasterChiefSnake on Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
NBMech

I like gundam
Dust Devil

Hello, I have infrequently browsed this board and used the mecha information on the main site for research in the past. I figured joining would be a productive idea if I need answers to questions on mecha related topics.
Heretic

so, it's been a long while since I was last here, I guess I should let the new people know who I am.

Heretic. Probably older then you think. Female. Canadian
I went to collage for theatre production and visual arts. Been into anime since the Gundam Wing days. I love my mecha but I've branched out into all kinds of anime.

I'm also a pen and paper gamer, LARPer and cosplayer.

Aparently I'm still a mod here? I should probably have a chat with Chris before using any mod-like powers.
Everything I know about rock music, I learned from K-ON!!
Hazardous Wastrel

Heyo, I'm very enthusiastic about mecha and only mildly radioactive! ,':]
Cecihoney

Hi I used to be a member here under my ld name and a loooot changed in the past few years.

So yeah: Cecilia here, Cecihoney is my nick name as I loved Honey Honey as a kid and when my hair was short I really looked like her (before half dying it red as well).

Female, 35 years old, lesbian, engaged (shal be married soon hopefully *.* ), work as a pixelartist for hire and am honorary mother to a rebellious teenage girl :3

Love mech since I was about 4 or 6 years old when I used to sketch Valkyries transformaation step by step and preferred to draw vehicles to organic things. I do have my own projects based on my original setting Star Light Romance which has mechs with fantasy elements :)

So yeah, that´s about it -^.^-
Whatever works... works!
GundamFan79

Hello everyone, long time Gundam fan and user of this site. I recently decided to join, although it feels like a ghost town now.
Gundam fan :mrgreen: :? :|
PandaBrady

Hello. Long time Mecha fan. First time Poster. looking for like minded individuals to discuss mecha anime, manga, amd video games. I am also working on an original Visual Novel. Just need art... Haha. But seriously.

Favorite Zeon suit: Kampfer.
Favorite Knightmare Frame: Zangetsu.
(I'm still working on Macross and watching new mech anime when I can.)
MinerEdgar

Ello, i thought i had made account before, but i think i never activated it. So Im here now, lurker for a maybe 2 years. Not very frequently though.
Leon13DM

Hi, I've been a fan of Mecha ever since I discovered the Gundam Wiki. Then I discovered MAHQ and it was far more organized, as well as having more Mecha than Gundam. I'm hoping I can help improve the site, as it's very helpful for my Mecha based Projects.

Favorite Mobile Suit: Gundam Virtue
Favorite Knightmare Frame: Gawain
Boaz

Hi all, This is Boaz. I see some veterans here from GML decade ago, and yeah I'm the same Boaz there (hi again guys!). Long time mecha consumer (1970s), gunpla builder (almost 40 years and still just so-so skill). Haven't been as active on anime in general since family, but still keep buying gunpla and once a long while finished one.
Iverasus

Hello there, Iverasus here from the Philippines.

I've been watching Gundam since Wing then G, X, then the Seed franchise until I went to research about UC while watching the recent shows.

Currently leaning mostly towards 00 due to the science and mech designs.

Looking forward to sharing discussions with you guys!
Jason-Jamey

Perhaps I should have started out here first. XD

I am Jason-Jamey. I have a number of favorite mecha shows, but my favorites would be: Gurren Lagann, Aura Battler Dunbine, Gundam Unicorn, and Gundam 00.

I'm also a big fan of the Super Robot Wars series, especially how it official blends two or more

Moreover, I have two original series that I'm working on. The first is a magical girl series called Universal Lady Justice Aya, which recently added in mecha designs tanks to Aura Battler Dunbine. The other is called Schwarz Cheval, which took influence from a large number of mecha series (FMP and Code Geass to be precise) with the world fighting against a corrupt superpower called the Pacific Union.

Both of the above series are additionally inspired by Lyrical Nanoha, which is said to be Gundam as a magical girl series. More specifically, ULJA is could be like its cousin series Dunbine, while Schwarz Cheval did the inverse, magical girls converted into mecha.

I'm more than willing to share as soon as I get the chance and figure out things around here.
Gruvvy

Hello everyone! I am new here, I've been a fan of Gundam for the past 3 years. I even have a picture with a huge Gundam statue in Odaiba area in Tokyo. Sad that now I live here in a house in Larnaca and the flight will take half a day there now if not more with connections.
Third Child

I guess I have a little explaining to do. Technically, this is Iris Scope's old account but for over a decade, I had forgotten the password and may have broken a rule or two regarding multiple accounts. I deeply apologize for deceiving the populace, don't think I did that intentionally. Anyway, I got a new password for my Third Child username, which is a combination of my adoration of Shinji Ikari and the fact that I am the third child of my father's side.
ZetaRESP

ZetaRESP here. I'm a totally new guy. I love Gundam since I saw Wing and I got hooked on the UC. I'm more of an idea maker than anything, as I have at least two mecha related stories (one of which is Gundam based, the other one is fully original). Im a good writer, but I happen to be slightly dyslexic and I lack drawing talent, specially when it comes to mechs. It's a bit troublesome for me...
Local Trouble

I'm new to this forum, but an old-timer on internet forums like this one. I mainly registered here because I'm into Macross.