Halloween anyone?

Topics not covered in other forums. NO POLITICS OR RELIGION.
aberrance

Halloween anyone?

Is anyone else doing something extremely stupid and/or belligerent for Halloween?

And, what are you dressing up as?
Antares

Maybe some admin might amuse us with drunken escapades on the forum? :wink: :P

I don't have any special plans, I have a friend's party I am going to drop by. If I had something more important, I might be persuaded to put in a little more effort. I do have a printed-out scary mask, but revealing who it is infringes on the ban of politics here. :twisted:
-We will not be caught by surprise!
*Almost everyone I've killed uttered similar last words.
-Then I am glad once again that you are on my side.
*They've often said that too.
WhiteWingDemon

Well my plans for Halloween are either really cool or just stupid. Depending on how geeky the person viewing us is. Me and my two friends are dressing up as digletts. That's right, the pokemon, diglett. Then when we come together we can be dugtrio! We're basically running around the whole day as this.
aberrance

WhiteWingDemon wrote:Well my plans for Halloween are either really cool or just stupid. Depending on how geeky the person viewing us is. Me and my two friends are dressing up as digletts. That's right, the pokemon, diglett. Then when we come together we can be dugtrio! We're basically running around the whole day as this.
Haha. That's great dude. I don't know exactly what I'm being yet. My girlfriend and I may parody the well hung stable boy and the virgin milkmaid mentioned in Mel Brook's The Producers. I already got her some "blueberry girl" outfit and she's blue eyed, blonde, and busty so it works....very well. = D yea I'm a huge perv. =D
thanatos

I'm going as Raoul Duke. I'll spend the whole night swearing and pretending to be on acid.
Strike_Rouge_Mk2

Ha ha ha! I will be going as none other than Allelujah. I've grown out my hair, and everyone wants to see me in tights anyway, so yeah. Only problem, I do not have different colored eyes, or....a Gundam...That, and a split personality too. Hmmm...No one is gonna know who I am though.
Zeonic Glory wrote:Sorry to ask this but, what does kawaii mean?
Be kawaii and visit the Art and Multimedia section.
Zeonic Glory

Well, I'm taking my little brother out Trick-or-Treating (excuse). I can use him to Trick-or-Treat for at least another 10 years :D . I've got enough of a tan to be Setsuna, so that's who I'm going to be. I'm still undecided as whether to dress up in his pants+shirt+scarf or wear a cardboard box saying "I'm a Gundam".
Warning: When using Minovsky Particles, please do not drive or operate heavy machinery. If you have a Newtype Flash lasting longer than 6 hours, please call 911 as this may be a sign of a serious and life threatening side-effect. Ask your doctor if taking Minovsky Particles are right for you.
aberrance

Best costume ever: ribbon and a bow around you that says From: God, To:Women worn with whatever else you like.
Fritz Ashlyn

I've got a football official's shirt and hat so I'm going to put on some dark glasses and find a proper cane so I can stumble around as a blind referee.
TftF Wiki
TftF One Shots
RPG Trinary: Ortega
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: Fritz Ashlyn

Hey! why don't you swing on down to the RPG section? Tales from the Frontlines: The AEUG running strong since 2006!
Folken Fanel

I plan on doing what I do every year: make a very gruesome Halloween costume and then stalk the streets scaring innocent children. This year I'm going as Pennywise the Dancing Clown, complete with balloons that have various messages related to floating written on them in black sharpy. I"m gonna die from laughter if I can get a kid to take a balloon.

I also have a friend who's dressing up as Randall Flagg, so maybe we'll get together and have some fun. :)
Mobile Suit Gundam: Neo
It's common knowledge that 99.99% of users on Youtube are ZOINKING idiots.
Destroy Gundam

Clowns are scary enough for me without them being from a Stephen King novel.
REGENE: (Grins) Any last words, Buuuuur-ing?
(Bring just grits his teeth and the Garazzo’s escape pod breaks off from its main body, flying straight up.)
REGENE: (Shakes head) Right then. Forgot we don’t talk on Planet You.
Darth Optimus

INDIANA JONES
^^^^^More Incoherent Ramblings^^^^^

"The truth is...I am Iron Man"
Mark064

I'm dressing up as a ghost since the party I'm going requires you to dress up. So ghost = party = drunk.
Big B

aberrance wrote:Best costume ever: ribbon and a bow around you that says From: God, To:Women worn with whatever else you like.
Hey! Don't steal my idea...

Oh, wait---can't do that or my wife might kill me.

I guess I'll just go as the wolfman, since I haven't shaved in a few days.
Charismatic Enigma

The last time I dressed up was back in the 7th grade. Inspired by It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown I went as a WW1 era pilot. It did go better than the pervious year when I was a Rebel Fleet Trooper from Star Wars: A New Hope. It was awkward since almost nobody knew what I was.
"Aaahh!"-The last words of many a mobile suit pilot.
Demon Lord of L5
Location: DARWEN IN THE COUNTY OF LANCASHIRE IN THE KINGDOM OF ENGLAND

Well tonight I'll be going to one of my favorite pubs dressed as Lurch
COME AND HAVE A GO IF YOU THINK YOUR HARD ENOUGH!!!

BECAUSE I THE DEMON LORD OF L5, ODENST
WILL NOT BACK DOWN TO THAT CHALLENGE
Wingnut

Happy Haroween, guys. (Click picture for larger view.)
The Gundam wiki

"Reality makes a crappy special effects crew." - Adam Savage

R.I.P., SDGO.
Areku

Wingnut wrote:Happy Haroween, guys. (Click picture for larger view.)
That's the final straw of awesomeness, Orange Haro is now my favorite Haro ever. *goes off to make his own Har-O-Lantern*
Yue Osakura

Listen my childern and listen well, the dark light tale of shadows veil. Creep in the darkness, stalk in the night, all is fun on this darkest of nights. bewere of shadows in the night, watch your back but show no fright. To ye who haunt this night of fright,

Happy Halloween to all and to all a good fright
People are like the stars, thier are bright once and then there are thoughs who are dim.
Areku

Success! No fewer than seven people recognized it as "Lockon's Haro", I never suspected so many Gundam fans lived in my neighborhood.