Zaku II Propellant Unit

The future is now. This is the place for mecha and science.
Outlaw

Zaku II Propellant Unit

Does anyone know where this is from? Based on what I can gather it seems to be MS Igloo, but I'm not sure which. I was going to contribute the picture (seeing as I can't find it anywhere here) but that's kind of hard to do not knowing where it belongs. Thanks in advance!

I hope this post is in the right place, it was either here or the contributions thread.
Zerosystem

No idea. Such a unit is not listed in any of the MS Igloo sections, OVA or manga. For some reason, I want to say it's from Advance of Zeta.
gp=pc----c>--- %%
__|______|_____|_______
bazooka | shell | explosion
CYNICISM AT IT'S BEST

yeah it kinda looks like it'd be one of those Stutzer units.
teslashark

as my friend tells me,it do appears in igloo.
profile(chinese):

well,it's called bra zaku.http://aemediapro.spaces.live.com/blog/ ... 843.entry/
Junior mod at forum.spacebattles.com
Outlaw

Well I first found it here, then I came back to MAHQ to see if there was a larger image, but it wasn't listed. So I googled it which led me to here, where I found the lineart.

Judging by the first image I'm guessing its from the manga, seeing as it is on the same page as the GM Camouf and Aegir. But I'd rather be sure than just assume.
Arbiter GUNDAM

Try shooting it over to Mark Simmons, he'll probably be able to tell you which Zeon engineers painted that Zaku! He's not the Guru of Gundam for nothing! 8)
I can fly if I ride the wind! Gori gori!

--Freyja Wion
Zerosystem

Outlaw wrote:Well I first found it here, then I came back to MAHQ to see if there was a larger image, but it wasn't listed. So I googled it which led me to here, where I found the lineart.

Judging by the first image I'm guessing its from the manga, seeing as it is on the same page as the GM Camouf and Aegir. But I'd rather be sure than just assume.
The article says nothing of IGLOO, it's mainly technical aspects of this certain Zaku II. It's been enhanced, to be able to operate for about 5 times longer a distance than a regular Zaku II, It seems somewhat familliar to the Zudah, as it's mentioned that there are difficulties with structural integrity, and after some time extreme vibration causes fractures in the propellant tanks, destroying the MS.
gp=pc----c>--- %%
__|______|_____|_______
bazooka | shell | explosion
toysdream

It's from the "MS Igloo 603" manga. There's a fairly extensive writeup in one of the MS Igloo books, so if anyone desperately wants more details (beyond what Zerosystem already provided), I can take a look at it...

-- Mark
Outlaw

Thank you very much, I just needed to know where it was from so I could contibute the image. Once again thanks for the help all.