Structure Names and Weapon Derivations

The future is now. This is the place for mecha and science.
teslashark

wing zero alpha wrote:On the contrary, I think the name Stalin would perfectly fit such mobile suits: they're overexaggerated enough for the title. But seriously, the HRL is run by the Chinese than the Russians, so having Russian named mobile suits wouldn't make too much sense.
Yeah.But there's no good name for mobile suits in chinese words.I got this idea because stalin was a kind of strong russian tank in WW2.
Junior mod at forum.spacebattles.com
ShadowCell

The Stalin was also named after the guy in charge.

That's...kind of obvious.

At any rate, the writers of 00 are doing their damnedest to make the HRL a caricature of China (and, as added salt to the wound, they made the HRL's representative ace a Russian), so I don't see that happening anytime soon.
teslashark

ShadowCell wrote:The Stalin was also named after the guy in charge.

That's...kind of obvious.

At any rate, the writers of 00 are doing their damnedest to make the HRL a caricature of China (and, as added salt to the wound, they made the HRL's representative ace a Russian), so I don't see that happening anytime soon.
sure. and that superhuman is from india.
Junior mod at forum.spacebattles.com
X666S Legend

Suppose if they named a MS or a structure that came from Russian Language what could be the name?? Perhaps it could be Shagohod
Rey Za Burrel's Pokemon Team

Turtwig
Aipom
Corphish
Raichu
mcred23

Lets not speculate on something like that, since everyone would have a different opinion and that won't lead to anything productive.
I must betray Stalindog!!!

RPG TRINARY: Mash
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: mcred23 (Call me 'red', not 'mcred')