Various MS Capacity Questions...

The future is now. This is the place for mecha and science.
Ginn

Various MS Capacity Questions...

do the gwanban class can hold ms?

Mod Edit (EZ8): Ginn's MS capacity questions will all go here instead of creating new threads constantly.
Melchior

Yes. Those things have huge MS capacities, probably higher than anything else in the Gryps era other than perhaps the Gwadan.
Ginn

do the gwanban class can carrier ms ?

how many ms can the gwanban class can carrier
Melchior

Unknown. However, when the Gwadan first showed up I counted over 50 Gaza-Cs, and it was the only Axis ship present! I wouldn't be surprised if the capacity of the Gwanban got up that high as well.
Ginn

do the gwanban class can carrier ms?

do the gwanban class can carrier ms in the 0083 how many ms can carrier
Melchior

If the Gwanzan is carrying MS then we don't see it on-screen, but it most likely does.
Dark Duel

Melchior wrote:Unknown. However, when the Gwadan first showed up I counted over 50 Gaza-Cs, and it was the only Axis ship present! I wouldn't be surprised if the capacity of the Gwanban got up that high as well.
Dude, the Gwanban class is MUCH smaller than the Gwadan.
The Gwanban is about 415m long, about one-third longer than the Argama. Going by on-screen evidence, the Gwadan is roughly FOUR TO FIVE TIMES longer than the Argama - roughy half to two-thirds the length of the Jupitris.
So I seriously doubt the two ships have the same capacity, unless the Gwanban is just a giant hangar with engines - Kinda doubt that.
It could have a large capacity as well, mind you - but nowhere near the Gwadan's.
// ART THREAD // NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS

"You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down. Tells you she's hurting before she keens. Makes her a home."
Ginn

various ms capacity question

i how couple question for this ms capacity 1 question how many do the gwadanclass can hold 2 question how many do zamouth garr class can hold 3 question how many do zamouth giri class can hold
mcred23

Re: various ms capacity question

Ginn wrote: how many do the gwadanclass can hold
We don't actually know. It has no listed numbers for how many MS it can hold, although as Melchior noted earlier, it seemed to deploy over 50 Gaza-C's on it's own, so it may have a very large amount of MS.
Ginn wrote:how many do zamouth garr class can hold
10 MS plus the huge Rafflesia.
Ginn wrote:how many do zamouth giri class can hold
Unknown. It has no listed numbers and F91 really doesn't offer much help in determining how many MS it (Or the Zamouth Jeth class) carry.
I must betray Stalindog!!!

RPG TRINARY: Mash
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: mcred23 (Call me 'red', not 'mcred')
Ginn

i mean the gwadan class large battleships not the gwaban class battleships
mcred23

Ginn wrote:i mean the gwadan class large battleships not the gwaban class battleships
The Gwadan is in the same situation as the Gwanban, we know it carries a large amount of MS, but there are no official numbers for it (AFAIK).

Ginn

how many ms can squid class can hold and how many ms can amalthea class can hold
Melchior

3 question how many do zamouth giri class can hold
The Giri would seem to have half the capacity of the Jeth, going by what Gundam Official says. For what its worth, the Jeth seems to carry 8 MS in Silhouete F91, so if I was to guess, I would say the Giri carries 4 and the Jeth carries 8.

EDIT:
how many ms can squid class can hold and how many ms can amalthea class can hold
No idea on the Squid. For the Almathea, when Chronicle launches in 1 batlle he is referred to as "Zoloat 6", and he is the final suit to launch, so perhaps it is 6.
Ginn

do jupitris class can hold ms?
Wingnut

Ginn wrote:do jupitris class can hold ms?
Uh, yeah. Where do you think Paptimus kept his machines?
And don't ask for numbers as there are none listed, and would likely vary from ship to ship anyway.
The Gundam wiki

"Reality makes a crappy special effects crew." - Adam Savage

R.I.P., SDGO.
Ginn

how do the gwanban class battleships launch it ms?
Gelgoog Jager

I assume it's through the part in front of the ship, right below the hatch of the Mega Particle Cannon (not that I recall ever seen it, but it's similiar to the ones ofthe Argama and White Base), where the Gwazine's bridge is located. the bridge of the Gwanban is located on top of the rear part of the ship. I will have to watch again the episodes where it appeared to check just to be sure.

Now a few questions:

1- How many MS can the late type Musai (the one from 0080) hold? Does it work in the same way as the modifed standard Musai: 4 Zakus or 2 Rick Doms, or can it hold 4 Rick Doms?

2- Its Komusai is the same as the standard model? Maybe it's tha shape of the ship itself, but it doesn't look to me as the same blocky Komusai from the original Musai.

3- Also, IIRC, Zakus are considered standard MS and Rick Doms heavy MS. So where are Gelgoogs classifed in? They are certainly more bulky than Zakus, but not as much as Rick Doms, specially the A and S types that don't even have a backpack.
mcred23

Gelgoog Jäger wrote:1- How many MS can the late type Musai (the one from 0080) hold? Does it work in the same way as the modifed standard Musai: 4 Zakus or 2 Rick Doms, or can it hold 4 Rick Doms?
We don't know. 0080 is somewhat confusing and so we really have next to nothing to go on, so your guesses are good as anyone elses.
Gelgoog Jäger wrote:2- Its Komusai is the same as the standard model? Maybe it's tha shape of the ship itself, but it doesn't look to me as the same blocky Komusai from the original Musai.
Again, not really clear. It may be that, or perhaps a Komusai II, or maybe even yet another type. I don't think we ever see the final production type's Komusai very well, so I'd say it has it's own unique Komusai as well.
Gelgoog Jäger wrote:3- Also, IIRC, Zakus are considered standard MS and Rick Doms heavy MS. So where are Gelgoogs classifed in? They are certainly more bulky than Zakus, but not as much as Rick Doms, specially the A and S types that don't even have a backpack.
I think the heavy and standard designations are usually only brought up when referring to how many MS a Musai type ship could carry, but given that they are larger than Zakus, I'd say they'd be called "heavy" MS, because the Zekes already have enough trouble cramming in three Zakus into a normal Musai class. Gelgoogs probably have to be worked in like Rick Doms.

ultimatenewtype

if u want a carrier with a massive mobile suit capacity, then u should look towards the the Dolos class carriers from the OYW. Those ships are capable of carrying, i believe, 182 mobile suits per each ship. With both of the Dolos ships on the battlefield deploying their suits will bring the field strength up almost 400 mobile suits. But with only a meager seven launch catapluts, it would take a while to launch all of them.
toysdream

ultimatenewtype wrote:With both of the Dolos ships on the battlefield deploying their suits will bring the field strength up almost 400 mobile suits. But with only a meager seven launch catapluts, it would take a while to launch all of them.
Nope. If you look at the animation, you can see the Dolos spewing out a hundred mobile suits during the Battle of A Baoa Qu in the course of a few seconds. Launching time doesn't seem to be an issue.

-- Mark