Getter Robo Armageddon Mech Designs.

The future is now. This is the place for mecha and science.
Mafty

Getter Robo Armageddon Mech Designs.

So is there any information/names of some of the background mechs from Getter Robo Armageddon? I'm referring to some of the mass produced Mech's that follow around Schwarz. They look kinda like a cross between the Octape from Gundam X and the RX Battle Suit from Gunbuster (though given how far back Getter Robo goes these could be Homages), and they come in multiple different colors , notably: Blue, Grey and Tan.
Kuruni

Re: Getter Robo Armageddon Mech Designs.

Some of them first appear in Getter Go manga (see here).
My girlfriend was a loli.
Underrated GM Custom

Re: Getter Robo Armageddon Mech Designs.

The second half of Getter Robo Armageddon blends in a lot of plot from Getter Robo Go, the third manga series in the Getter Robo Saga, as well as many of the mecha both friendly and enemy. We see some of the units the other nations build as well as the Metal Beasts on the enemy's side. In the Getter Robo manga Getter Reactors were eventually banned leading to plasma reactors which then gave rise to other nations building their own Mechs with plasma reactors who appear midway through the manga to fight off the Metal Beasts incursion.

I highly recommend reading Getter Robo Go (and the whole Saga) when you get the chance, Go in particular has some of my favorite designs for monsters.