Gundam Iron-Blooded Orphans MSV is Here!

The future is now. This is the place for mecha and science.
BrentD15

Gundam Iron-Blooded Orphans MSV is Here!

That's right, what we have all been waiting for is finally here!
Mobile Suit Gundam Iron-Blooded Orphans is getting its own MSV entries!
https://gundamnews.org/mobile-suit-gund ... -announced

We have the first entry in this new series, the Valkyrja Frame mobile suit V07-0126 Sigrún!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7C2OxoG3V2E

Named after the actual Valkyrie from Norse mythology, and a rather distinct departure from the naming scheme from Wagner's operas that the others were based on. If it were consistent, it probably would've been Siegrune.

Anybody have any ideas or hopes about what we will see from this new, and long overdue, MSV series?
"To you who will watch, I offer a heart filled with gratitude." -Yoshiyuki Tomino, Gundam Reconguista in G, Episode 25
Mafty

Re: Gundam Iron-Blooded Orphans MSV is Here!

According to Gundam News it appears that some of these side stories and MSV's will get animated. They will reair part of the Anime with new scenes featuring Urðr-Hunt.

I hope the two mobile games see international release, the stories seem interesting, and it would be nice to have a Gundam video game you don't need to buy another game system for.
BrentD15

Mafty wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 2:02 pm According to Gundam News it appears that some of these side stories and MSV's will get animated. They will reair part of the Anime with new scenes featuring Urðr-Hunt.

I hope the two mobile games see international release, the stories seem interesting, and it would be nice to have a Gundam video game you don't need to buy another game system for.
That's great to hear about the animated side stories. I've been pining for those to happen for years.

As for the mobile games, I'm gonna pass.
"To you who will watch, I offer a heart filled with gratitude." -Yoshiyuki Tomino, Gundam Reconguista in G, Episode 25
Underrated GM Custom

Always good to see more series get the MSV treatment. It took me a minute to process the design since I couldn't tell which was meant to be the head at first. The glowing slits on the neck armor at first looked like a head to me.

I'm in the same boat, I'll pass on mobile games since more often than not they end up being cash grabs.
SonicSP

If Urðr-Hunt gets translated to English I'll try it because I super love IBO and wouldn't pass a chance at a sidestory with original animation of it. Moreso if the anime staff came to work on it like in this case.
BrentD15

Underrated GM Custom wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 10:47 pm I'm in the same boat, I'll pass on mobile games since more often than not they end up being cash grabs.
Same.