Help identifying a suit

The future is now. This is the place for mecha and science.
Mafty

Help identifying a suit

Okay so in episode 44 of SEED DESTINY (Lacus Times Two) there's a mobile suit that's hard to identify. It seems to be a variation of a ZAKU Warrior (probably with a BLAZE Wizard Pack) The suit is Black with Red flames painted on it and it appears at about 5 minutes into the episode. It looks like its supposed to be a custom version, but there doesn't seem to be info on it.
yazi88

Re: Help identifying a suit

IIRC that was from a fan design contest and it was the winner so it was animated into the show. Nothing else special about it.
Mafty

Ok Thanks. It really was a cool looking suit. I've even heard that some fan designers later work as mechanical designers.
PowerdGNFlag

To elaborate on the contest, with the purchase of SEED/Destiny gunpla/HCM-Pro/Gundam Collection gashapon toys from March 10-May 31 2005 (so from around episode 21-32 of Destiny's original airing) you can get a special postcard that has a blank ZAKU Warrior template you can then color in before sending back to Bandai.

All the entries were shown in the ED of Episode 41 (can't find any YT links with just the ED, but the episode itself is easy enough to find for yourself), and from that list, it's No.10 that won and was given the cameo role in Episode 44.
Well, I guess I'm a nobody...