Is MP F91 still has MCA? (Japanese reader please help)

The future is now. This is the place for mecha and science.
Kuruni

Is MP F91 still has MCA? (Japanese reader please help)

Ok, this is from MG Harrison's F91 manual. (damn, I wish they have English text back then).
金属剥苑効果を持つ多機能装甲などは、量産化の際にフルスベックのバイオ・コンピューターごとオミットされている。
Is it say MCA and MePe are removed along with full-spec bio computer, or that the MP version use MCA that's no longer has MePe?

If it's first, I've to say that they changing the whole structure for MPing a suit is weird.
My girlfriend was a loli.
yazi88

Re: Is MP F91 still has MCA? (Japanese reader please help)

It makes sense to remove the bio computer because it seems that only newtypes can make the best use of it.

And the MCA too, cause it seems way too expensive to put on a limited mass production unit. Also doesn't seem practical maintenance wise too.

Overall, these 2 things being removed is not that much of a stretch and doesn't impact the performance of the MP F91s overall. F91 getting a limited mass production is already very expensive as it is and taking out those 2 features along with the after image armor peel off makes sense costs wise.
Seto Kaiba

Based on the above and what I've been able to dig up independently, the answer appears to be that Harrison's F91 production type still has the MCA but lacks the full-spec bio-computer and is not capable of the Metal Peel-off Effect. The cooling for the biocomputer is apparently done entirely through the face radiator, which has been improved.
The Macross Mecha Manual
Yes, we're working on updates...
Kuruni

Thank you very much.
My girlfriend was a loli.