Federation OYW MS Use Timeline?

The future is now. This is the place for mecha and science.
TDR-10M Thunderbolt

Federation OYW MS Use Timeline?

I've been trying to piece together what mobile suits the Federation fielded in meaningful numbers, and when. Does anyone have a good resource where I can read up on this? Ideally it would include anything non-unique they fielded (mass production units, any noteworthy use of Zeon MS they got hold of, etc.), and at what point in the war this began.
Chris
Administrator

Re: Federation OYW MS Use Timeline?

As a starting point, you could try this archived version of Mark Simmons' UC timeline, since the actual page doesn't work anymore: https://web.archive.org/web/20161202031 ... meline.php,

Of course, that page is three years old and doesn't include The Origin OVA series, which definitely puts Federation MS usage a lot farther back in time than previous OVAs.
Co-founder/editor-in-chief, MAHQ
Pronouns: he/him/his
TDR-10M Thunderbolt

That's quite alright that it doesn't cover Origin. This is still extremely close to what I was looking for, and fills in most of the gaps I had. Thanks for pointing this out to me!
Bazookafied

I just rediscovered the Ultimate Mark website. At first I was bummed to see the Timeline wasn't working, but I totally forgot to use the archive feature. Man, I've got so many dead links from the last 15 years of researching this stuff. I get the feeling that archives are gonna be my saving grace.

As much as I really enjoyed the Origin series, it did seem to "mess up" a lot of continuity things and existing timeline stuff we thought we had nailed down.