Specific name for this

The future is now. This is the place for mecha and science.
Post Reply
Posts: 73
Joined: Thu Feb 08, 2007 10:43 am

Specific name for this

Post by abaoaqu » Sun Apr 21, 2019 8:50 am

Perhaps it's just me, but some of the more mundane bits of UC tech have been piquing my attention in regard to a project I've been working on for example:


This shaft Sayla slides down while the White Base's crew is under arrest, I know it's function. It's for personnel to get from one level of the ship to another while in space. The handles for it can clearly be seen in the panel where she lands. It was also seen in both the TV series and movies.

What is it called, exactly and does it have a real-life equivalent, like use in an actual space program like NASA?
Сиг Зион!

Post Reply