So...we'll finally see all 26 Mission Packs?

The future is now. This is the place for mecha and science.
Kuruni

So...we'll finally see all 26 Mission Packs?

F90 A to Z PROJECT

The name is "A to Z" Project. Kamen Rider W joke aside, this mean we might get to see at least 13 newly design mission packs (unless the project flop and got cancelled).

Consider that some of mission packs can be mix together, this would make F90 the king of mecha add-on in Gundam series.
My girlfriend was a loli.
Arsarcana

Re: So...we'll finally see all 26 Mission Packs?

Well, there are exactly twenty-six buttons there so... it is kind of looking that way. They've already got options for all the known packs. Whether they make it through the alphabet or not is another question, given that even headlining Gundams from animated productions have gone without getting kit releases of all their packs. Impulse and G-Self, I'm especially looking at you two.
False Prophet

Kuruni wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 4:40 am F90 A to Z PROJECT

The name is "A to Z" Project. Kamen Rider W joke aside, this mean we might get to see at least 13 newly design mission packs (unless the project flop and got cancelled).

Consider that some of mission packs can be mix together, this would make F90 the king of mecha add-on in Gundam series.
Why did SRNI see the need to make so many Mission Pack? I mean, they had figured the F91 out by 0111, right? Maybe they are trying to see if a mass-production F90 platform would replace a whole slew of MS currently in service?
Seto Kaiba

False Prophet wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2019 9:36 pm Why did SRNI see the need to make so many Mission Pack? I mean, they had figured the F91 out by 0111, right? Maybe they are trying to see if a mass-production F90 platform would replace a whole slew of MS currently in service?
Padding their invoices, probably.
The Macross Mecha Manual
Yes, we're working on updates...
E08

False Prophet wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2019 9:36 pm ...I mean, they had figured the F91 out by 0111, right? ...
That certainly did not happen in 0111, heck SNRI only completed F90 in September that same year (as per the Japanese wiki and the timeline on defunct Gundam Official. website). UC0111 is also the same year in which the EFF started the competition for next gen MS, which F90 eventually won over the AE's MSA-120.
False Prophet

Say, do you guys have any speculation on which late-UC MS would get a future Gunpla release, be it P-Bandai or Reborn 100? I suppose that there is a strategy behind this release on part of Bandai.
MythSearcher

False Prophet wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 10:02 pm Say, do you guys have any speculation on which late-UC MS would get a future Gunpla release, be it P-Bandai or Reborn 100? I suppose that there is a strategy behind this release on part of Bandai.
Unless you know someone on this forum specifically worked for Bandai in Japan on their Gunpla strategy team, it would be impossible to answer you question.
nacho-wan

Mythsearcher to give certainly would be impossible, to speculate is quite possible and fun. Having said so, I have no idea on what could come next. My bet would be that Bandai will drop a new UC series in the 120 timeline once they get over Gundam UC 2, because the OYW and the Zeon insurrection Period are too crowded. They need a bit of space to make UC great again.
Aun cuando mil millones de personas acepten una idea absurda, sigue siendo absurda.
Although a thousand million people accept an absurd idea, it still is an absurd idea
-Henry I. Miller