Clarification on some mech info

The future is now. This is the place for mecha and science.
Omega

Clarification on some mech info

RPT-007ET-01/02 Gesterben and It's carrier ship
RPT-007ET-01C/02C Gesterben Custom
RAM-006VET Guardied

Er, I hate to trouble people, but as... I'm not ashamed to admit I don't know japanese, but what can these bits tell me about the PT and ship? I mean, i'm fairly curious about these units and I do wanna learn more about them.

(EDIT: Updating for more units i'm hoping to learn about)
Cardi Doorl

Re: Clarification on some mech info

At a glance, it appears the carrier ship's name is Krähe, the German word for "crow". I'll need more time to suss out anything else, since I'm pretty slow with figuring out kanji-heavy Japanese. I'm sure someone will have the lion's share of it worked out before I can.
RPG TRINARY: Gaia
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: Cardi Doorl

Make sure to check out the RPG section!
MythSearcher

Re: Clarification on some mech info

Gesterben, Customized Gespenst Mk-II for the use by FDX team.
Since the FDX team is for testing new weapons on the battlefield, these units are customized to be more adaptive.
More hardpoints are added, generator output is increased by a lot, but to do this the durability of the units are sacrificed.
Designed with the mind of teaming with the Cross, which have the Electronic Attack(EA) ability to interfere with all bandwidths, their main operation designs are specialized in melee and non-guided shooting. They can also work alone without the support of electronics/intelligence (information).

The Customed version have separated the waist armour as a feedback for frontline requests, added a Tesla drive for aerial combat ability which also improved cooperation with the flight capable Guardieds, added head camera and antennas, . Unit 1 as the captain has an antenna(horn).