The Official Gundam Narrative Mecha Thread Mk I

The future is now. This is the place for mecha and science.
iguanaman8989

Re: The Official Gundam Narrative Mecha Thread Mk I

domino wrote: Thu May 10, 2018 5:17 pm Looks like we're getting a better look at the Gundam NT fitted with combat equipment on twitter https://twitter.com/yanase_t/status/994403655619985408
That looks to be a new unit from Build Divers, based on Shining Gundam.
Kuruni

Yes, it's writen there, Build Divers Break (ガンダムビルドダイバーズ ブレイク).
My girlfriend was a loli.
Omega

Admittedly, i've been curious how the Sinanju Stein Unit 2 even happened. This could shed some light, but would someone mind taking a crack at translating it?
nacho-wan

So guys do you think we'll see the Narrative Gundam sortie with different equipment or are these P-Bandai extra parts https://www.gundamkitscollection.com/20 ... d.html?m=1 something of the side story a la extra shield from Unicorn. I mean it's going to be a movie, so I don't think we'll see that many battles for the Nt to change gear.

Btw does somebody thinks the white Neo Zeong is a flashback before Frontal's unit got painted or I'd there a plausible reason on how the Sleeves managed to build two of those monsters?
Aun cuando mil millones de personas acepten una idea absurda, sigue siendo absurda.
Although a thousand million people accept an absurd idea, it still is an absurd idea
-Henry I. Miller
False Prophet

Thanks to Narrative, we now know that with Psychoframe, a Newtype could warp time and possibly space too. In retrospect, do you think it put the Axis Shock under a new light? When Amuro pushed back Axis, did he simply create a huge amount of force, or did he twist the fabrics of reality to do that (telekinesis vs. magic)?
nacho-wan

The easiest explanation is that he twisted the laws of physics. I mean, sure it is unlogical but is the least unlogical of the two and according to Occam's razor principle, the least complex option is the most likely
Aun cuando mil millones de personas acepten una idea absurda, sigue siendo absurda.
Although a thousand million people accept an absurd idea, it still is an absurd idea
-Henry I. Miller
yazi88

Wrong thread, this is about Gundam Narrative, not Victory Gundam.