The Official Gundam Reconguista Mecha Thread Mk I

The future is now. This is the place for mecha and science.
Heaven Piercing Man

Re: The Official Gundam Reconguista Mecha Thread Mk I

Deathzealot wrote:And didn't only recently get model numbers for the Dopp and the Magella?
The Dopp got a model number?
I only remember the Magella Attack (HT01-B) being printed in the box of an action figure (forgot which), but I seem to remember a lot of non-MS model numbers were fanmade
Deathzealot

It was only recently but yes it does.
Kuruni

Weird...somehow the Perfect Pack's assault mode beam cannon doesn't get mentioned at all?
My girlfriend was a loli.
balofo

Kabakali confirmed to have chest mounted Photon Lasers. It used them briefly when finishing Mashner's ship bridge in the anime
Arsarcana

Kuruni wrote:Weird...somehow the Perfect Pack's assault mode beam cannon doesn't get mentioned at all?
They also didn't explicitly mention High Torque Mode working via a proto I-Field Drive though the earlier artwork captions mentioned it so maybe they just decided not to discuss abilities based on previous packs? Although I guess they did that by mentioning the Tractor Beam was based on Tricky tech so dunno. Maybe they'll mention it in the mook, I was curious if Perfect could use the Large Beam Sabers the Assault Pack had but never used.
balofo

Info from this month's HJ:
-Bifron's chest and shoulder structure are a rail that enable the arms to rotate
-Kabakali's chest Photon Laser Cannons fire highly compressed Photon Energy
-Gaeon's knee internal mounted flashbangs(scattering enegy Photon Battery bullets) are used to temporarily incapacitate enemy MS sensors.
-G-Rod's center mouth cannon is a powerful Photon Laser Cannon
-Gastima's hidden head beam cannon is actually a Photon Laser Cannon in contrast to its manual
-Trinity's huge shoulder generators enable Minovsky Flight
-The red Zansgatt/Moran are actually painted in Megafauna's colors
balofo

Reflector Pack manual info:
-Model number is BPAM-03. H: 12.1m(folded), 29.5m(expanded); W: 3.3t ->pack solo specs
-The pack's essence is NOT beam reflection; it's mega particle absorption, Photon Energy conversion and I-Field deployment.
-The pack's unfolding is automatic
-It was developed based on both the Photon Armor and the Towasanga Shield
-It's less durable than expected

More info only if I can find a good scan of the manual

**Therefore Tricky Pack's model number is BPAM-04 by elimination

Last month's GA has some interesting lineart detail: http://www.taghobby.com/wp-content/uplo ... 2x1280.jpg

-Trinity's description of what are its beam guns, thrusters and Buton Bullets(lineart for them too).
-Bifron's mine pods location on the legs(4 in total?) and mine lineart.
Kuruni

Hmm... I though all of those Amerian packs were intend to be used by G-Arcane but then modified for G-Self as Arcane can't actually use any of them. But since Reflector Pack was developed from Photon Armor and the Towasanga Shield, then it must be made after Megafauna have captured G-Self.

Now, their speed to crank out new pack start to impress me.
My girlfriend was a loli.
Mimeblade

Based on the description, the Reflector Pack seems far less efficient than any previous I-Field technologies. I mean, even Unicorn can generate an I-Field with it's Shield.
Deathzealot

What I am surprised about is the Bifron's ability to detach its booster unit thing and look like a regular mobile suit but with four arms. Very interesting.
balofo

Official Guide Book info(no model numbers or specs sadly):
-Zansgatt has left chest Gatling Cannon, Pin Bullet is actually mounted on legs and waist side armor.
-Zacks carrying fiream is a Beam Gun
-Re G-IT carrying fiream is a Beam Machinegun
-Poligit can purge it's large back thruster
-Alincato weapons are: nose Mega Beam Launcher, nose 12tube missile, side Beam Cannon
-F-Rug has small Vulcan, Doubey has air-to-air missiles and machinegun
-Flyschop has air-to-air missiles
-Guinea Bissau has I-Field, 2x 3-barrel Main Gun, 2 2-barrel Secondary Gun and antiaircraft machineguns all over
-Hecate confirmed to have head Vulcans
-Wuxia confirmed to have arm Beam Vulcans
-Zgokky confirmed to have center excavator Beam Cannon
-Conque de Venus has more than 100m span
-Elmoran was deployed in smaller quantities than Moran, Bazooka fires solid ammo melee is a Long Beam Sword
-Kashiba Mikoshi is totally unarmed
-Trinity's funnels are called Arm Funnels and Leg Funnels
-Takehiro Ishimoto did the Poligit cleanup.

Also the Armorzagan has missile launchers instead of the anime shown Beam Vulcans under the large boosters. There's even lineart for the missile itself.

http://i.imgur.com/eEGCuwH.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/6GOjLil.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/zuF01GQ.jpg

For the rest of the specs we have to wait for next month Futabasha mook and Gundam Weapons to see if they will publish them
Chris
Administrator

What a mess that this show has been off the air for almost half a year and doesn't have anywhere near complete model numbers/specs, yet Orphans is giving model numbers for everything and hasn't even started yet.
Co-founder/editor-in-chief, MAHQ
Pronouns: he/him/his
Arsarcana

I wonder if they're going to go into overdrive when G-Generation gets around to Reconguista and actually illustrate all this unused equipment and maybe resolve some of the animation inconsistencies or if they'll just throw their hands up and ignore it. Certainly the potential attack list for Perfect Pack doesn't even bear thinking about unless they want to restrict it to just the unique moves.
balofo

More info from the book:
-Elf Bullock has 2x head vulcans. I believe this refers to Mask's unit only, placed on the forehead
-G-Rach: I-Field is deployed from the back of the hand and can cover the entire machine. The Centipede is actually a Heat Rod. The 3 finger in each hand can deploy Beam Claws
-Ygdrassil: The Tender Beam actually homes in the Photon Batteries. OP much?
-Conque de Venus has Beam Cannons all over its body. The Heat Feelers? are the wired weapons

I should get it in the next month for definite info
balofo

Rest of Reconpedia info:
-High Torque Pack has arm Knuckle Guards.
-Langebein storage lineart: http://www.imagebam.com/image/797f78439514620
-Atmospheric Glider lineart: http://www.imagebam.com/image/92e99f439514672
-Ameria's ships underside round structures are Minovsky Crafts that can also generate I-Field. Bruzin's should be the same. Guinea Bissau blurb says the I-Field is too an application of its Minovsky Craft.
-Triplet lineart. Seems to have 6 missiles in each wing covered. Possible wing Beam Gun too: http://www.imagebam.com/image/03d896439514710
-Definite Alincato armament list: nose Mega Beam Launcher and 2 Pulse Beam Guns, 2 Power Claws with Beam Guns, missiles built-in somewhere.
-Neodu's Beam Saber are mounted on the top back thrusters' tip.
balofo

Guidebook info:
-The lineart points that the G-Lucifer has shoulder vulcans and the Zangastt has chest vulcans( in addition to the left chest gatling). Kabakali's chest weapon is named beam gun in the lineart.
-Some of the info I posted above isn't in this book, so they may not be reliable

RD Reflector Pack info: a current of sprayed gas becomes armor, protecting the machine during reentry

**No other book announced, no idea when we're getting the rest of the specs