Valvrave: mecha discution and speculation

The future is now. This is the place for mecha and science.
nacho-wan

Re: Valvrave: mecha discution and speculation

I gave me a vibe from Idadabaoh from Super Robot Wars. It seems that the Full Impact has a mane to dissipate thermanl energy?
Aun cuando mil millones de personas acepten una idea absurda, sigue siendo absurda.
Although a thousand million people accept an absurd idea, it still is an absurd idea
-Henry I. Miller
stagrider

Hito's Bladed Baiken is a whip sickle.
nacho-wan

I think we already knew that. Now the important part of this episode is the reactor issue.
The black color is not for signaling contract, rather than activation. It kind of seems that the brother units to Valvrave 1 are actually its offspring created like the new mechas being assemble in Dorssia from Unit 2.

Now, I'm the only one that get the vibe that Unit 1 runs on libido like Sameck from Star Driver?
Aun cuando mil millones de personas acepten una idea absurda, sigue siendo absurda.
Although a thousand million people accept an absurd idea, it still is an absurd idea
-Henry I. Miller
Ferrus_Manus

These new "Familiar" system is very interesting. It helps the VVI to shed heat, and these winged attachments to it are disposable heat sinks. And it is able to use the heat as a weapon by channeling it into the target that he is touching. I think they should refit all Valvraves with disposable heat sinks.

Also, I think the Valvraves will work better in the Earths atmosphere, because they are now able to shed heat by convection, and not only by radiation.
Iron in Mind. Iron in Body
stagrider

So Hito now has bat familiars. Now it makes sense why Full Impact has so many. I wonder if they will have a new 666 move for them?
nacho-wan

And I thought they were just feathers to improve heat sheradring. I do like how the fang is able to channel the heat as a destructive weapon. Short of a burning finger indeed.
-Henry I. Miller
Omega

http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo30 ... eba2e6.jpg

Kagerou (Nao Use) and Waffe Gigant are featured... could someone translate what's there?
nacho-wan

I really love the Krischbaum -what the hell does that means in English BTW? They remind me strongly of early blocky transformers.
-Henry I. Miller
Ferrus_Manus

nacho-wan wrote:I really love the Krischbaum -what the hell does that means in English BTW? They remind me strongly of early blocky transformers.
If it was written "Kirschbaum" it would mean Cherry Tree in english.

EDIT: The Mechs are really called "Kirschbaum" and not "Krischbaum"
http://abload.de/image.php?img=kirschbaumn3ss6.png
nacho-wan

Cherry tree makes a terrible name for a war machine -although it seems appropiate next to the Ideal Blume
-Henry I. Miller
Ferrus_Manus

The Kirschbaums seem to be very powerful, but have a weak endurance, if you have to switch out the power after such a short time. They used their main gun and some secondary guns, and the deflector system, and the cells were empty. This is a pretty big weakness in my opinion.
nacho-wan

Does any body think that this week harakiri blade blast was increased because of being produced in an atmosphere?

As for the Kirschbaunms, Dorssia sure has to develop a freaky energy source to keep those things walking. Still it was only one unit -the other kept going just fine. Sure you will deplete your battery if you shoot something so hot as to tresspass the fossil shields in blue unit. Remember that the fossil shield was able to withstand the blast from the main cannon of a cruiser in its debut.
-Henry I. Miller
stagrider

Full Impact now has range with the familiars being able to shoot beams from the finger tips.
nacho-wan

I loved the scene in episode 17 where the Valvrave flies through the dark with the two familiars next to it. It does seem fitting for its namesake: a crow that comes to the battlefield to steal human bodies.

As for the mecha facts in the story; ain't it curious that Haruto was able to almost fall on the Valvrave. One might thought that a human mecha should have software to avoid such an obvious trip. It does depend too much on the pilots attention.

Loved the fire rider kick that Valvrave Hito did!
-Henry I. Miller
stagrider

Website updated: http://www.valvrave.com/mechanic/#m1
Full Impact now officially on Hito's page.
Ardor Grip: increases performance 2.4%, also says that it theoretically could be pushed to give more.
Buzz Buster: previously sidestory only weapon, it fires armor piercing shells made of hardlight.
Omega

Wow... :shock: I actually wonder if Haruto will be able to kick it's ass... But it would make the need for four Impact Boosters apparent.