UC Federation Gundam development tree

The future is now. This is the place for mecha and science.
nacho-wan

UC Federation Gundam development tree

Hello People. I wanted to run a small idea to you.
I'm doing a tech tree for the Gundam units developed by the Feddies between OYW and the beginning of Zeta Gundam. I want to create a simple diagram for my blog to explain people where does the FA-78-3 come form. Because my blog is mostly about Gunpla, I want to keep this relative simple, which means:
-I'm just focusing on major units.
-I'm including units made only by the Feds. That means no Gundam Development Project and no Zeta Project (No Anaheim Electronic).
-I'm shorting the GM derivatives to the essential bare bones.
-I'm not being to specific on roll out dates, but I try to keep newer units lower on the scheme.

I would appreciate any feedback. Just a thing, since my blog is in spanish the diagram is also. I think it doesn't require much translation just be mindful that the purple block is for side story variations.

You can see the first draft at http://www.tropicalgunpla.com/arbol.png
Thanks!
Aun cuando mil millones de personas acepten una idea absurda, sigue siendo absurda.
Although a thousand million people accept an absurd idea, it still is an absurd idea
-Henry I. Miller
Cardi Doorl

Re: UC Federation Gundam development tree

You categorize the GM[E] as 0083, but I'm p sure it only shows up in 08th MS Team.

Also check out this thread and this one for some useful info on that kind of stuff. Probably are older threads helpful threads somewhere deep in there.

The first one I linked suggests Gundam units 4-7 should maybe branch down from the 78-1, but it's a bit ambiguous.
RPG TRINARY: Gaia
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: Cardi Doorl

Make sure to check out the RPG section!
mcred23

Yeah, the RGM-79[E] is only from 08th MS Team, and it isn't based on the basic RGM-79 but rather developed simultaneously at Luna II (The basic GM come from Jaburo). That said, the Gundam Alex shouldn't lead to the RGM-79C, but both of them should lead to the GM Custom.

Like Cardi said, it'd probably help to search around for some of the older threads on these subjects, as we've had quite a few.
I must betray Stalindog!!!

RPG TRINARY: Mash
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: mcred23 (Call me 'red', not 'mcred')
Enileph

Also, On RX-78-7. This is a bit complicated, but it is the result of a bunch of GM and the FA series. So yes you will have to add quite some stuff into the chart.