The Official Gundam Unicorn Mecha Thread Mk III

The future is now. This is the place for mecha and science.
Calubin_175

Re: The Official Gundam Unicorn Mecha Thread Mk III

Prior to the images being released, I actually correctly guessed that the ReZEL will follow the color scheme of this Delta Gundam model. http://www.ebay.com/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dl ... 0245wt_931

Don't know why that's the case though.

The limiter release attribute applies to all RGZ-95Cs as per HGUC manual. At least they now have a lineart for a ReZEL wing binder type with a beam rifle.
nacho-wan

This is a joke right?
As on the Rozel Zulu, about time! I was beggining to worry that it will be changed for the Kraken since both are psychic MS
Aun cuando mil millones de personas acepten una idea absurda, sigue siendo absurda.
Although a thousand million people accept an absurd idea, it still is an absurd idea
-Henry I. Miller
balofo

Banshee NT-D IDTC article, anything new on the armed armors?

http://img252.imageshack.us/img252/2936 ... 598011.jpg
Calubin_175

In the novel, did the Sinanju ever use the bazooka in any other form other than in its full length? Was it mainly used to sink warships?
balofo

He used it on beam rifle and on the shield. In short barrel mode the Bazooka round has reduced speed or something(they explain the advantage in the novel).
balofo

SPOILERS!!!!

Screen captures and descriptions for OVA 5 MSes:
Spoiler
1)the 2 remaining Garancieres' Geara Zulus are equipped with lots of weapons to serve as turrets
A) Skiure platform, Geara Zulu beam machinegun and a hand held bazooka(can't identify it)?
B)Leg missile pods on both legs, Gouf Custom Gatling, new kind of dual barrel bazooka and a zaku machine gun and a Rick Dom II bazooka on auxiliary arms. Anything else?
2)Ankushas just get raped and don't even carry anything on their back as SFS. What a waste :( . The Garuda carried at least 7 of these.
3)Delta Plus does nothing and gets completely destroyed by the vibro claw with a kick combo finisher.
4)Jestas and Base Jabbers do nothing.
5)The Garuda has smaller pink laser(?) turrets and larger mega particle ones
6)Unicorn steals a beam saber and just dodges and grapples for rest of the OVA :(
7)Banshee uses the Armed Armors and a Beam Saber. Armed Armor VN closed mode for punch and vibro claw that's very powerful
8)Nahel Argama has some small transformation and a ballute system
9)General Revil is glorious and is seen using almost all the catapults at the same time, besides firing some mega particel cannon shots.
10)Jegan A2 carries the F91 version shield with 8 missile tubes but carries the standard Jegan rifle :(
11)Rezel Commander types with beam rifles and Defenser B version. No Defenser A version sighted, my micro missiles... :(
12)Sinanju with its leg back starts with bazooka(recolored) equipped in shield than in a cool maneuver equips it on the beam rifle and fires(it doesn't have that ball like bazooka sensor equipped :( )
13)Rozen Zulu steals the show by destroying or disabling at least 15 MSes by itself :D . The Incoms have those gimmick things along the cable to redirect them(like the Doven Wolf). Its shield is the coolest part: apparently has a center I-field generator used to reflect enemy beams or to amplify the power of the 3 beam cannons in a ridiculous and cool way :D . I cried when I saw it in action 8)

Image album here:

http://imageshack.us/g/189/screenshot004js.jpg/
J-Lead

Pretty disappointed about no Zeta Plus or Barzam. I would've even take that ReGZ from the hanger in ep 4
"I'd show Loni the power my parents gave me if you know what I mean."
OGx3

balofo wrote:SPOILERS!!!!

Spoiler
1)the 2 remaining Garancieres' Geara Zulus are equipped with lots of weapons to serve as turrets
A) Skiure platform, Geara Zulu beam machinegun and a hand held bazooka(can't identify it)?
B)Leg missile pods on both legs, Gouf Custom Gatling, new kind of dual barrel bazooka and a zaku machine gun and a Rick Dom II bazooka on auxiliary arms. Anything else?
2)Ankushas just get raped and don't even carry anything on their back as SFS. What a waste :( . The Garuda carried at least 7 of these.
3)Delta Plus does nothing and gets completely destroyed by the vibro claw with a kick combo finisher.
6)Unicorn steals a beam saber and just dodges and grapples for rest of the OVA :(
7)Banshee uses the Armed Armors and a Beam Saber. Armed Armor VN closed mode for punch and vibro claw that's very powerful
9)General Revil is glorious and is seen using almost all the catapults at the same time, besides firing some mega particel cannon shots.
10)Jegan A2 carries the F91 version shield with 8 missile tubes but carries the standard Jegan rifle :(
11)Rezel Commander types with beam rifles and Defenser B version. No Defenser A version sighted, my micro missiles... :(
12)Sinanju with its leg back starts with bazooka(recolored) equipped in shield than in a cool maneuver equips it on the beam rifle and fires(it doesn't have that ball like bazooka sensor equipped :( )
13)Rozen Zulu steals the show by destroying or disabling at least 15 MSes by itself :D . The Incoms have those gimmick things along the cable to redirect them(like the Doven Wolf). Its shield is the coolest part: apparently has a center I-field generator used to reflect enemy beams or to amplify the power of the 3 beam cannons in a ridiculous and cool way :D . I cried when I saw it in action 8)

Image album here:

I guess that how the Zeon Forces DO A DRIVE-BY REPRESENTING SIDE 3!!!
homie :mrgreen:
now does any body else feel that the ova is referencing things from seed with ms with orange paint jobs? :roll:
also i guess the Garencieres team does not have any base Jabbers also still no RMS-156 Griffin and RMS-154 Barzam
the AMX-107 Bawoo will not show up in the ova :(
Spoiler
finally if the Garencieres team geara zulus during the events of episode four why did they not use them i wanted to a ground type of the geara zulu or at the very least see how they perform on land :?
thanks for the post
Zeeks up, Feddies down
that's hood talk for i like the Zeon more then the Federation
balofo

balofo wrote:SPOILERS!!!!

Spoiler

Image album here:

Update on Arsenal Geara Zulu armaments:

1st scene: Dual Zaku II missile pods on both legs, Gouf Custom Gatling, Gelgoog Jaeger Beam Machine Gun, 4 Zaku II Missile pods on shield. Right auxiliary arm: Rick Dias Clay Bazooka, GM Ground Type Rocket Launcher, Dom's Giant Bazooka. Left auxiliary arm: Marasai Beam Rifle, Zaku Machine Gun. Appears to carry Dual Zaku Bazooka on back.

2nd scene: Dual Zaku II missile pods on both legs, Gouf Custom Gatling, 4 Zaku II Missile pods on shield, Dual Zaku Bazooka. Right auxiliary arm: Rick Dom II Bazooka(it wasn't there at first WTF!), and another long unidentified weapon(any guesses?). Left auxiliary arm: Zaku Machine Gun.

Skiure Geara Zulu is carrying a Rick Dom II Bazooka.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/70 ... 16153.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/84 ... 16153.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/50 ... 16153.jpg/
Ferrus_Manus

The Garenceries has a really nice weapon collection on board. Enough firepower for a little army.
Iron in Mind. Iron in Body
Calubin_175

It appears all Anaheim models(0084-96) have beam weapon driver backward compatibility to use OYW period beam weapons. The 0096 ones might even able to use Neo Zeon(UC 0088) beam weapons. Don't know how the Gallus J in ep4 could hold the Titans beam rifle though, maybe even their ones have similar backward compatibility.
Zeis

Spoiler
Was it just me or did Angelo go almost exclusively for the legs and heads of the General Revil's MS at the end? I don't think I saw a single shot to the cockpit even with all those beams flying around.

And I thought that little bowing-out move he did at the end was awesome. Guy might have an unhealthy crush on Full Frontal, but that move was pure class.
Calubin_175

Spoiler
I don't think Frontal and Angelo were meant to kill anyone, they just came in to harass and intimidate the General Revil force.
The Rozen Zulu has about 1000kw more than the Hamma Hamma. I also assume that the shield will have an independent generator. This new shield appears to have an I-Field and also some form of releasable beam scatter field. With a machine output of almost 5000kw, I wonder how fast the particle transfer rate to the claws is via the wires when they're deployed. I was surprised how little down time the beam claws had. There are also some components between the claw and forearm that can be detached, maybe they're intermediate condensors.

The ReZEL C type has a thruster output of 85400kg, which is more than the regular's version of 81500kg. I think this reflects the thruster limiter removal.

Currently, we have 4 hard variants of the ReZEL: Regular, C Type, Defensor A and Defensor B, each with their own backpack. The two defensor variants have their own thruster and generator output ratings.

The regular version has an option of the wing binders, but I don't think it changes any of the thruster output. The C types are all equipped with the wing binder backpack as a standard. C types that serve as "Squad Commander/Leader Units" have a slight color variation, notably with sensor colors altered to green to distinctively signal itself as a commander during combat. Along with the thruster limiter removal, its movable frame is slightly strengthen. Sensor range is unchanged from the regular version.

Those General Revil assigned versions are merely color variations of the C type and the Defensor B, so no hard differences. C Types are usually assigned and painted as commanders machines, but in this case, it is just assigned as a standard machine of General Revil's elite unit. So in short, commander version becomes standard elite, it is kind of like having a whole squad of MS-06S's.

In Bande Desinee, Norm's Defensor A(C green sensor) and Homare's Defensor A may have a difference due to whether the thruster limiter was removed or not.
JEFFPIATT

Calubin_175 wrote:It appears all Anaheim models(0084-96) have beam weapon driver backward compatibility to use OYW period beam weapons. The 0096 ones might even able to use Neo Zeon(UC 0088) beam weapons. Don't know how the Gallus J in ep4 could hold the Titans beam rifle though, maybe even their ones have similar backward compatibility.
that fits with the nemo being built to use old RGM hand weapons. the RGM units built post 0084 are based on both the MK2 and the Nemo. it would fit that the ms could read the hand plug and adjust output to match.
Calubin_175

There are probably 24 MS deployed from the General Revil, so it is not at its full capacity of 48.

About Sinanju's bazooka:
Spoiler
If my guess is correct that Full Frontal does not intend to kill anyone, then I would laugh so hard if he had set his bazooka round to explode on a time delayed basis, exploding just before it hits the bridge.
Ferrus_Manus

Calubin_175 wrote:There are probably 24 MS deployed from the General Revil, so it is not at its full capacity of 48.

About Sinanju's bazooka:
Spoiler
If my guess is correct that Full Frontal does not intend to kill anyone, then I would laugh so hard if he had set his bazooka round to explode on a time delayed basis, exploding just before it hits the bridge.
Spoiler
Maybe it is some kind of flash bang that blinds the sensors of the General Revil, so that the Garenceries and the Nahel Argama could escape unharmed.
Iron in Mind. Iron in Body
MaC

Zeis wrote:
Spoiler
Was it just me or did Angelo go almost exclusively for the legs and heads of the General Revil's MS at the end? I don't think I saw a single shot to the cockpit even with all those beams flying around.

And I thought that little bowing-out move he did at the end was awesome. Guy might have an unhealthy crush on Full Frontal, but that move was pure class.
I think you're totally right. After I saw this I went and re-watched the scene.
Spoiler
He absolutely doesn't blow up any enemy MS. All of his shots are aimed at the legs or arms, or he uses his scatter beam shield to disable. No killing blows. I wonder if that's why he bowed at the end, because he and Full Frontal were putting on a show for Banagher?
balofo

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/69 ... muc72.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/13 ... muc72.jpg/

What's that green MS at the bottom right? A Jegan variant?

Also where did the Rezel C Defense Unit B go between its first appearance and Frontal's bazooka shot?
GNRoyalFlash24

balofo wrote:http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/69 ... muc72.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/13 ... muc72.jpg/

What's that green MS at the bottom right? A Jegan variant?

Also where did the Rezel C Defense Unit B go between its first appearance and Frontal's bazooka shot?
I looked also the photos, AFAIK it could be either a Jegan type A or type B.

I'm looking for it also in every sequence of the space scenes but it seems to got lost the firefight, theoretically it might have been shot down by the Rozen Zulu