The Official Gundam Unicorn Mecha Thread Mk III

The future is now. This is the place for mecha and science.
balofo

Re: The Official Gundam Unicorn Mecha Thread Mk III

New UC-MSV: MSN-001X[G] 陸戦(Land Use?) Delta Kai. Has different shoulders and knees. Legs have been retrofit with hover units. Carries a Custom Beam Rifle with an attached Railgun. Different color from Kai and Plus. From Across the Sky manga.

It has appeared in the last editions of Gundam Ace but now has got an official designation
Kratos

These bad boys just popped up over on GunJap:
http://www.gunjap.net/site/?p=145457#more-145457

I give you the Sinanju Bein Nichts (basically "Legless") and Light Armour.
"The beast of opportunity finds its master and soars through a shaken cosmos"
balofo

Kratos wrote:These bad boys just popped up over on GunJap:
http://www.gunjap.net/site/?p=145457#more-145457

I give you the Sinanju Bein Nichts (basically "Legless") and Light Armour.
LOL, that's just a fan design.

Those blogs are gullible as hell
Kratos

Apparently, so am I - didn't even notice that no source was cited :/
Xenosynth

http://gundamguy.blogspot.com/2013/07/g ... s-sky.html

Scans from Across the Sky, including the Delta Kai Ground type, GM Type C [G], and Dom Barrage, and other MS featured in it. I kinda like that new Dom, and the Delta Ground Type has a railcannon so I have to like it.
toysdream

I think the GM and Doms are from a different story, "Blazing Shadow".

-- Mark
Xenosynth

Ahh, I apologize. Gundam Guy lumped them all together so I assumed they were all part of the same story. That would explain the art style difference.
Enileph

Anymore info about this guy? I can only confirm that this is RX-0-3.
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-VPomrTr-GaE/U ... nix002.jpg
balofo

Enileph wrote:Anymore info about this guy? I can only confirm that this is RX-0-3.
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-VPomrTr-GaE/U ... nix002.jpg
Not until 8/3 when we should get info on the new story by Fukui and lineart/specs
Kratos

Is it from a side story, then?
Xenosynth

From what I've heard it's supposed to be part of some new G-Dome animation. Kinda a silly looking variant to me, basically a gold unicorn with 2 Armred Armor DE's, but yeah. Then again considering how quick Anaheim was able to make the Banshee, I guess it's not too out there to think that in 0095 another variant sprang up.
balofo

I knew I had seen that rifle somewhere! Delta Kai Ground type actually took the rifle, shoulder and knee vernier designs straight from Hyaku Shiki Land Type.

http://img543.imageshack.us/img543/4212/0mih.jpg

Now I want to know which barrel is beam and railgun on the rifle
Deacon Blues

As information states:

RX-0 Unicorn Gundam 03 Phenex

Unicorn Mode
Head Height: 19.7m
Base Weight: 23.8t

A golden Unicorn Gundam Unit 3 that was built by the Earth Federation Forces reflecting the construct data of the white Unit 1 and black Unit 2 based on the prime field of the full psycho frame (prime field?).

Destroy Mode
Head Height: 21.7
Base Weight: 23.8

Gives off a blue psycho frame radiance that resembles a phoenix.

What gets me here is the story... 0095? How can they make a third unit when the other two haven't even been finished? 0_o;

Universal Century 0095. The Neo Zeon remnants known as the Sleeves conducts a performance test on a certain new type of mobile suit in a debris sector. Having gotten wind of this intel, two warships head for the debris sector. One ship is a Earth Federation Forces warship. The other ship is an Anaheim Electronics testing ship. Within the Federation Forces battleship, a newly constructed Unicorn Gundam Unit 3 awaited its time to sortie...
Xenosynth

... Wait a moment Deacon has a point. ~_~ 0095. For some reason I was getting Unicorn's year mixed up with CCA. I have no idea how they could develop a unit 3 when... Unit 1 MAY have been in a test phase and unit 2 wasn't even made or conceived of yet.
balofo

milking at its finest
Deathzealot

Then shouldn't be Unicorn Unit Zero or something?
Evex

I wouldn't say its milking rather that you have to consider the development of the Unicorn series. Char's Counterattack takes place in UC 0093, and the events of Gundam Unicorn takes place in 0096. The Shinanju Stein is based off the Nu Gundam and Sazabi. The stein was apparently in deployment/data gathering in UC 0094, according to gundam wiki, which I believe is around the time of the Plastation 3 Game Gundam UC.

Considering the Unicorn Gundam series was most likely in development at the time. We also know that the RX-0-2 Gundam Banshee was sent down to earth at some point to test the Gundam series under gravity conditions. If we take things into account then the actual machines could of been finished by UC 0095. From the animation we know that the RX-0-1 Gundam Unicorn wasn't finished, due to the development of the La+ program it uses. It's very possible the data from the Unicorn and Bashee went into the development of unit 3 pheonix. In return the data from unit 3 would have gone into creating the upgrades used to make the banshee norn we see in episode 6.
BrentD15

Evex wrote:I wouldn't say its milking rather that you have to consider the development of the Unicorn series. Char's Counterattack takes place in UC 0093, and the events of Gundam Unicorn takes place in 0096. The Shinanju Stein is based off the Nu Gundam and Sazabi. The stein was apparently in deployment/data gathering in UC 0094, according to gundam wiki, which I believe is around the time of the Plastation 3 Game Gundam UC.

Considering the Unicorn Gundam series was most likely in development at the time. We also know that the RX-0-2 Gundam Banshee was sent down to earth at some point to test the Gundam series under gravity conditions. If we take things into account then the actual machines could of been finished by UC 0095. From the animation we know that the RX-0-1 Gundam Unicorn wasn't finished, due to the development of the La+ program it uses. It's very possible the data from the Unicorn and Bashee went into the development of unit 3 pheonix. In return the data from unit 3 would have gone into creating the upgrades used to make the banshee norn we see in episode 6.
I'd go with that. :)
"To you who will watch, I offer a heart filled with gratitude." -Yoshiyuki Tomino, Gundam Reconguista in G, Episode 25
balofo

Phenex fights a リバウ(Ribawoo?) in the DOME-G video.
Xenosynth

Maybe a new Bawoo model, with a name in the same style as the Regelg? I dunno. Hopefully we'll get some pictures or something soon.