The Official Gundam Unicorn Mecha Thread Mk III

The future is now. This is the place for mecha and science.
Arsarcana

Re: The Official Gundam Unicorn Mecha Thread Mk III

I'd laugh even harder if it had a mode called Lament Configuration.
BrentD15

Arsarcana wrote:I'd laugh even harder if it had a mode called Lament Configuration.
Release the Cenobites! :twisted: :lol:
"To you who will watch, I offer a heart filled with gratitude." -Yoshiyuki Tomino, Gundam Reconguista in G, Episode 25
balofo

Derringer wrote:http://www.gundam-unicorn.net/en/ms/02.html#27

Armed Armor XC eh, I wonder if it opens up in Destroy Mode.
Looks like a giant mane for NT-D, lion motif
OGx3

the backpack looks new i wounder if it gives the banshee batter speed and maneuverability.
also if you notice in the back in its skirt armor it has a second four tube missile launcher. this this new equipment ( aside from helping to sell kits) supposed to give the banshee more fight agents the unicorn and rozen zulu.

finally if remember correctly somebody in this thread mentioned (around the time of the news that ova was going to be extended) that the their will be a new model ms that can out fight the full armored unicorn. my question being, is this ms supposed to be a entirely new model (some thing designed entirely from new) therefore their might be more then one. or is it going to be an existing machine with new equipment. example the Banshee, kshatriya, and/or sinanju. or in case it might be semi-mass produced the geara zulu, jesta, and/or maybe the Dooben Wolf.
Zeeks up, Feddies down
that's hood talk for i like the Zeon more then the Federation
Dark Duel

Given that per the Bande Déssinée manga the Destroy Mode Unicorn on its own can easily curb-stomb a full team of Silver Bullets (which is basically a Dooben Wolf with a GM/Gundam head), I don't see a Dooben Wolf standing a snowball's chance in you-know-where against Unicorn FA unless they're in truly massive numbers. I think it more likely that it's either something entirely new, or it's a variant of one of the major Unicorn machines - Sinanju or something similar.
// ART THREAD // NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS

"You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down. Tells you she's hurting before she keens. Makes her a home."
OGx3

true but seeing as how ms like the Ga-Zowmnn and the Zssa are most likely going to show up to take the feddies and bananas i would not think they are going to be flash killed lambs.
also a better fight would be the unicorn fighting a platoon of Mass Production Type v Gundam 8)
http://www.mahq.net/mecha/gundam/m-msv/rx-94.htm
with good feddie pilots (and as we now they are a lot different then their grunt family embargoes) would defiantly give bananas or even full-frontal a run for their money
Zeeks up, Feddies down
that's hood talk for i like the Zeon more then the Federation
balofo

機動戦士ガンダムUC(ユニコーン) ?@gundam_unicorn
新しいアニメ用設定のあがりが玄馬さんから出たのですが、
ほんと、FAユニコーンに負けず劣らずの「これ作画で動かすんですか?」
みたいな凶悪メカが・・・
とここまで書かれれば普通は画像が添付されるべきですが、
登場がEP7なので掲載できません。ごめんなさい。(制作ナカジェロ) #g_uc
It says he has seen a new MS design that can fight neck to neck with the FA Unicorn, but he can't say anything until OVA 7.

It obviously is either an upgraded Sinanju or a new MS for Full Frontal. Betting on a new MS.

Regarding the PV: looks like Riddhe is fighting the Tristars or some EFF forces. This is completely new, interesting deviations from the novel where the Tristars criticize Riddhe for piloting a machine like the Banshee.

No sign of the Sinanju in action yet... So far we have 3 major action sequences: Sinanju vs General Revil in the beginning, Riddhe vs Federation, Banaji kicking the Sleeves from Nahel Argama. That Jegan giving thumbs down must be from the EFF patrol ship the Nahel encounters and has to decided where to fire at them or not.

http://p.twpl.jp/show/orig/byUX7 >> Riddhe's talking with Alberto seems to be around 22:30 in the episode. Frontal giving thumbs down seems to be around 40:00
Mythgarr

What about if the MS that can go toe to toe with FA Unicorn is....Sinanju Stein mk II :D ?
Visit The Dreams
balofo

Mythgarr wrote:What about if the MS that can go toe to toe with FA Unicorn is....Sinanju Stein mk II :D ?
I'm hoping for a final Zeon ultimate MA. There's nothing they can do about Sinanju, adding funnels to be hijacked? A 3rd Full Psyco Frame laying around would be lame.
quasadra

obviously it gonna be Full Armor Sinanju.
SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online SEA IGN: 8bitNPC
Mythgarr

or just Sinanju with Full Frontal's mind fully hacked
Visit The Dreams
BrentD15

Mythgarr wrote:or just Sinanju with Full Frontal's mind fully hacked
Yeah, then he remembers everything from Char's life, like a memory clone should. :lol:
"To you who will watch, I offer a heart filled with gratitude." -Yoshiyuki Tomino, Gundam Reconguista in G, Episode 25
Newtype87

BrentD15 wrote:
Yeah, then he remembers everything from Char's life, like a memory clone should. :lol:
"In Zeon's name… so many preteen girls! What was WRONG with him?!" *suicides in the giant robot against an asteroid*
"WE ARE THE HARO. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE." - Ascension
"Sucks to be you. Sucks to be you." - Haro
"My godlike powers must be getting rusty." - Graham
Mythgarr

BrentD15 wrote:
"If only I just get to it with Reccoa...none of this would happen..."
Visit The Dreams
Dark Duel

"In Zeon's name… so many preteen girls! What was WRONG with him?!" *suicides in the giant robot against an asteroid*
So he "remembers" all of Char's memories, and it turns him into Katz? :P

I would be curious though, to see what they have in mind when they talk about a machine that can go toe-to-toe with FA Unicorn...though I intensely dislike the FA Unicorn myself, but that's just me.
// ART THREAD // NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS

"You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down. Tells you she's hurting before she keens. Makes her a home."
BrentD15

Dark Duel wrote:
So he "remembers" all of Char's memories, and it turns him into Katz? :P

I would be curious though, to see what they have in mind when they talk about a machine that can go toe-to-toe with FA Unicorn...though I intensely dislike the FA Unicorn myself, but that's just me.
Maybe an FA Banshee?
Arbiter GUNDAM

Not sure if I like the big soda can underslung on the Banshee Norn's rifle, but I much prefer this version to the one in episode 5.
I can fly if I ride the wind! Gori gori!

--Freyja Wion
halo1000

It looks like the super napalm canister from the RX-78.
balofo

Looks like the Kshatryia is being repaired(new head, incomplete binders). It wasn't hurt that bad in the novels. It looks like it has a green Jegan/Rezel visor/monoeye now. Kshatriya Kai is coming?

Also no Beam Javelin for OVA FA Unicorn...