Episode 29 - Titanomachy [TE]

The last RPG was "Zeta Gundam: Tales from the Frontlines - The AEUG" which ran from 2006-14.
Fritz Ashlyn

Episode 29 - Titanomachy [TE]

{Titans continue posting here}
TftF Wiki
TftF One Shots
RPG Trinary: Ortega
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: Fritz Ashlyn

Hey! why don't you swing on down to the RPG section? Tales from the Frontlines: The AEUG running strong since 2006!
mcred23

Re: Episode 28B - Titanomachy [TE]

-The Kalinin-
-Bridge-

“Sir, what’s done is done,” Bate tiredly said as Nguyen raised the point for the third or fourth time in a conversation that had gone on for ten minutes but felt like an hour.

“You were given the order to reinforce one of the Kirov teams,” Nguyen said in his flat tone, essentially repeating something he had said a few minutes before.

Alpha resisted the urge to sigh. “Sir, they said head to the left flank. That’s all. By the time I sorted out the situation with my own team, the fighting there had died down and there was more going on to our right, and I felt it was better to return to my original mission of fleet defense.”

Even Marshall finally seemed to be tiring of it all. He glanced at several pieces of paperwork in his lap, the perpetual frown on his face. “I trust the mobile suits are being checked over to make sure there will be no further issues.”

Bate was caught off guard by the new question. Parker, standing off to the side, spoke up. “Yes sir, the mechanics are checking them over. Seems to have just been an issue with the one Hizack.”

“Very well,” Nguyen adjusted his glasses slightly. “Bate, have your team stand to. We’ve yet to get orders from Kirov, but they should be coming down at any time.”

“Yes sir,” Bate replied with barely an acceptable amount of respect that Nguyen let slide.

“Parker, ships status?” Nguyen asked next.

“All green, sir. No damage, nothing to report so far.”

“Very well. Return to your stations and await orders.” Nguyen gave them a quick nod, which both men returned, and headed for the doors as quickly as possible without making it look like they were happy to get away from the captain.

As soon as those doors were behind them, Bate let out a long sigh, “Anything else?”

Parker shook his head, “Nah, nothing really.”

“Great, let’s hope it stays that way,” Bate smirked and the two went their separate ways, Parker to the sub bridge, Bate to the ready room.
I must betray Stalindog!!!

RPG TRINARY: Mash
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: mcred23 (Call me 'red', not 'mcred')
Cardi Doorl

21 February UC 0088
02:18 Coordinated Universal Time

- Titans Taskforce Echo -

The Jupitris looms large in various portholes as the cruisers of TF Echo slide to the rear of the large Titans formation. More ships shift forward as missile and mega particles flow in both directions, illuminating the Titan war machine in harsh flashes of yellow and pink.

An hour has passed since Taskforce Echo clashed with AEUG's 4th Advance Squadron and Axis Zeon's Trammel Fleet. All ship captains and mobile suit team leaders have been called to the flagship Kirov to go over certain details while all other crew either work on repairs or go off-dutyto freshen up.

- Alexandria-class Kirov -
- Main Bridge -

"What I don't need, Aleksandr, is for you to treat these sorties like a game," Commander Andrewson Trent, clutching a handrail on the deckhead above his command seat, looks down at a slight angle at Stukov as he admonishes Taskforce Echo's mobile suit commander, "I need your team to punch a hole through AEUG lines so everyone else can flow through and wreck their formation."

Trent's voice maintains a cold undercurrent of intensity while Stukov remains silent, looking somewhere beyond Trent, beyond the vessel he is in; his mouth not quite forming a grin.

"This is life or death now, Aleksandr. No more screwing around like you did out there just before. I want the AEUG bodycount to skyrocket fast next time we go all-in. I need you to deliver."

Stukov does not answer. A report from the backup bridge crew confirms that shuttles from all the other Taskforce Echo ships have arrived in the Kirov's shuttle bay. At that, Stukov salutes smartly and pulls himself out of the room, leaving Trent to settle back into his seat momentarily.

- Mobile Suit Deck –

Leandro Alvarez scarcely hears the call for team leaders to report to the main meeting room; since landing his Barzam X-3 he has been working tirelessly to assist the maintenance and repair crews. In the aftermath of combat, the MS deck is naturally in a constant din of crashing, whining, buzzing to the point of deafening.

He pulls himself up from his suit's cockpit - he had been unsatisfied with the unit's response times to his commands in the last sortie and has been spending the last fifteen minutes working it out - and wipes a hand across his sweat-coated forehead.

"Coño, I haven't even cleaned up."

Leandro pushes off from his mobile suit to take a quick shower and put on a fresh uniform before presenting himself before the other officers.

- Corridor -

Lieutenant Commander Isaac Berg, jr., allows the gripper to slide him to the large cruiser's main meeting room. He had brought Herakles Team's commanding officer, as requested; Ltjg. Alex Weber is not far behind.

"Alex," he says, not turning his head, "We need Herakles Team in a more forward position next time TF Echo goes into the thick of it. Your team's performance in the last action should prove your and your men are ready for it, so I'll be lobbying for that."

It's only now that he turns his head to the left and regards Alex over his shoulder, "Unless you disagree, of course."
RPG TRINARY: Gaia
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: Cardi Doorl

Make sure to check out the RPG section!
The Green Flame

- Corridor -

'Pretty nice ship, way better than the run down Salamis ships...'

Tailing Berg, Alex wasn't exactly thinking about the upcoming meeting too much. He'd rather be as relaxed as possible than go in nervous and looking out of place. Although he had to get his game face on pretty soon considering how important it was.

Sliding along with the grip, Alex flashed a thumbs up.

"It won't be a problem Captain. I'm a bit surprised how well we did honestly. Aside from Criss fumbling a bit and Orsino being.....well Orsino, we were actually a halfway decent team for once"
Inferno

The Herakles

Hangar

Orsino flipped himself upside down yet again to check the underside of the Hizack. Even the other techs were impressed with his willingness to help. The Hizack was a real mess, but the team had almost restored it back to new with his help.

"We really appreciate your aid, ensig-"

"This plate still feels a bit loose."

"Ah, on it sir..."

"And I want that symbol fixed up. Make it visible."

"Yes sir..."

Ready room

Marco and Criss still sat silently, waiting for the order to come back out. Criss broke the silence first. "You really think it's a good idea to leave him unsupervised with all those power tools?" It was a joke, but a dark one.

"He'll be fine. The tech crews know not to let him touch them. Plus he cares about his suit too much to start anything." Marco didn't see the humor. "I've seen guys like Orsino before. Or at least I think I have. Most veterans wind up like me: scarred, haunted, and older than we really are. But there are always a few that can't stay away and keep coming back."

"Why?"

"Well because it's all we know. I don't even think I'm that different than him. We're both here because this is all we know. The difference is that to him, he's ok with that. I wish there was another way for me. But for him, I don't think he wants any other way to ever exist. He's embraced his fate, and I've just accepted it."

She nodded silently. Marco continued, almost as if reading her mind. "No, I don't know how you'll avoid the same fate. Find something you value I guess? I just valued being the best, and look where that's getting me. Orsino values his body count. I think we already know where he is. If you don't want to end up like him, find something better to hold on to."

Criss nodded again. Marco instead went over to the intercom. "Ready room to bridge. Can we get an update on the situation?"
mcred23

-The Kirov-
-Hallway-

Nguyen and Bate held on to lift grips, following some young crew members who was leading them to the main meeting room. Theirs had been the last shuttle from the fleet to arrive due to a minor mechanical error that delayed their departing the Kalinin, something that certainly rankled Nguyen, even if he didn’t show it, and neither had spent enough time on the Kirov to know its layout.

Bate didn’t like the ship. He’d been aboard several different Alexandria class heavy cruisers in his time, but Kirov had such a reputation for whatever the hell had been occurring on board the last weeks and months, he expected there to be something more amiss on the ship. It seemed fairly normal now, no armed guards or bodies or anything overly unusual for a ship that had just been in combat. Bate shook his head and turned his thoughts back to the subject at hand, wondering why they hell they’d been summoned at all…

Ahead of him, Nguyen glanced at his watch and unbeknownst to Bate or the crewman in front of him, frowned. They were running late.
I must betray Stalindog!!!

RPG TRINARY: Mash
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: mcred23 (Call me 'red', not 'mcred')
Cardi Doorl

- Corridor -

"...we were actually a halfway decent team for once."

Berg turns his head again, to face forward. "Modesty won't get you far, Alex, and trust me, you have the talent to go far in this organization if you'd only do away with your apprehensions and take what you deserve."

They reach the main meeting room just as Captain Berg finishes his sentence. The Herakles skipper give Alex a quick nod before pulling himself through the door.

- Main Meeting Room -

Marshall Nguyen and Alpha Bate are indeed among the last to enter the meeting room, shortly after Captain Esfahani from the Luzon, flanked by sharp-faced pilots Hong and Magedova, and Beta Team's "exiled" team leader Wolf Ritter, looking exceptionally composed.

Trent pulls himself in half a minute later, tailed by main helmsman Mort Kellman; backup Javier Zamoza has taken over on the bridge. Those in the room salute, then settle down at ease as Trent waves sharply. He stands before them as a three-dimensional display of the latest intel, including an updating map of the combat situation. "I'll keep this brief..."

- Pilot Quarters -

Grace Kelborn had given her Marasai a bare-minimum once-over after landing. Now she is drying herself off after showering. She's quick to put on a fresh uniform, apprehensive as she is about the sunglassed metalhead from Alpha Team. She's not sure any of the sane pilots feel safe when alone on this ship.

After a cautious glance both ways down the corridor, she takes a gripper toward Jason Drossel's room.

- Salamis Kai-class Nunavut -
- Ready Room -

Ens. Akizawa, freshly changed into his duty uniform after having spent time helping the repair crews with his badly damaged Hizack, absentmindedly runs his right hand back and forth over his chest as Ltjg. Faisal and Ens. Babineaux enter the pilot ready room. Nunavut Team's leader has been excused from the Kirov meeting due to a few injuries sustained in the last sortie, as evinced by bandages around his torso and legs and across his forehead.

Despite the injuries, Faisal is full of his usual energy and has a huge grin across his face. "Hell of a situation we just walked out of, boys!" Babineaux nods emphatically, her light brown hair in a ponytail whipping above her head. Akizawa chuckles hoarsely. Faisal slaps the smaller man playfully on the shoulder. "What's the matter, Ensign? Tired?"

"Adrenaline, man," Akizawa breathes back, "Coming down from something like that, you know? Feeling drained."

"Hell yeah," Faisal brings one of his beefy arms up to his forehead to press against the bandage there; a habit he forms everytime he wears a bandage there. "Get some rest. Go to your quarters and sleep it off or you won't be 100% out there."

"Sounds good to me. See you in a couple hours, Lieutenant." Akizawa pushes through the door and exchanges informal salutes with his team leader.

Babineaux speaks in her languid accent after taking a long pull at a water bottle, "You should be getting rest too, Faisal." The team leader's grin widens. "Sure do. And so do you." Babineaux shuts her locker sharply. "Then go to your quarters and quit making noise here,"

Not even blinking at Babineaux's open disrespect for a superior officer, Faisal pushes off a locker on the other end of the ready room, lands next to the ensign, and puts an arm around her waist. "Sure, I'll go. I have injuries, though, so I'm not going alone." Babineaux narrows her eyes and barely forms a grin of her own as they leave the ready room together.

- Main Meeting Room -

Those assembled in the Kirov have been going back and forth over the combat data and every imaginable nuance relating to it for close to 45 minutes.

"And Ltjg. Gutierrez," Trent turns to the leader of the errant Orinoco Team, "The Jupitris has indeed given us orders regarding your unit. You're to continue under the operational command of Taskforce Echo going forward."

"The hell?" Gutierrez nearly springs from his seat, "We can just head back to the Orinoco. Why the hell would they mix things up? If she's sunk, just tell me flat out."

"The Orinoco wasn't sunk; calm yourself. But, she's sustained heavy damage. 5th Patrol Squadron reports the mobile suit deck was hit by an AEUG missile barrage and can't accomodate your Hizacks without extensive repairs at drydock. 5th Squadron lacks the carrying capacity to hold your team elsewhere. You're staying with TF Echo for the remainder of this action, Lieutenant."

"Understood," Gutierrez snaps a salute.

Trent gazes wearily at the assembled black uniforms. "Any other concerns before I dismiss?"

ZGMF-X28A Nu-Liberty

- Salamis Kai-class Buxoro -
- Mess Hall -

Elijah sat quietly as he ate his food, a flood of thoughts going through his head about the present situation. Part of him couldn't help but feel elated at how he and MacMurtee had managed to take down one of Axis' ships - a great victory all around, depriving the opposition of much needed materiel. But the other half began wondering what would happen next. He felt the concept of escalation gnawing at him - and considering how things had gone already, a picture began to form in his head, and it wasn't pretty. The pain in his leg began to twitch.

But Elijah quickly silenced his doubts with that core tenet he'd kept in mind for so long. What matters most, he remembered, is to keep the men together. If we survived the turkey shoot at Zedan, we can survive this. I won't let them down. Never... With that, Elijah just continued eating the food off his tray. If they were going to head back out into the breach, he wasn't going to fight on an empty stomach.
"That's the problem with plutonium, Craven; it's limited in its application. It's not user-friendly. But as a vehicle for regaining one's self-respect; oh, it's got a lot going for it!"
- Darius Jedburgh, Edge of Darkness, Episode 6, Fusion
Fritz Ashlyn

- The Kirov -
- Hallway, Pilots' Quarters -

Lt. Dolk found himself a late arrival at Grace's room, and was close to resigning himself to another long watch outside until he saw movement at the end of the corridor. He lowered his shades just enough to look over them in time to notice Grace's wonderful blue hair trailing behind her. "They'll never put me away - my soul's on fire," he said to himself under his breath with a grin. He pushed himself away from the wall with his boot and reached for a gripper to make up ground in more ways than one.

- Beta Team Ready Room -

Daren sat opposite his locker resting his eyes, taking in the merciful silence that had fallen on the troubled room that had seen more and more unhinged tirades of late. With Wolf attending Trent's meeting as some sort of act of ill-defined defiance that Daren didn't quite understand the reasoning behind (if there was any reason left there at all) he found himself truly alone for the first time in a while. He opened his eyes and slowly took and released a deep breath, reaching up to touch the cross he wore on a chain around his neck. The locker in front of him contained only Titans uniforms and sparse personal effects. A comfortable pair of beat up shoes. A few toiletries. A brush with a fine, dark wood handle. A thin file and some papers hidden beneath a folded jacket. And in the door of the locker a few pictures were taped up, photos of a family he had never known and a young man he had never been. Photos of people who were long dead, killed inside a fine, warm little home in Nigeria. His young namesake's blood had burned upon his hands. It had been so hot that day, so hot inside that house.

Daren wondered how hot it would be in Hell.
TftF Wiki
TftF One Shots

Hey! why don't you swing on down to the RPG section? Tales from the Frontlines: The AEUG running strong since 2006!
Cardi Doorl

- Salamis Kai-class Cruiser Herakles -
- Shuttle Bay -

Captain Berg had gotten what he'd want after all; Herakles Team had been commended for their performance in the last battle action and would likely get a forward position next time Taskforce Echo was sent on the offensive. The achievements of some of the Kirov's teams (Alpha and Iota teams especially) and of Buxoro Team had overshadowed his own, but Captain Berg didn't let that faze him.

Just before leaving the shuttle bay, Captain Berg turns to Alex and says, "Remember the next sortie might not be for another six to eight hours. Make sure your team is well-rested for it."

- Salamis Kai-class Cruiser Buxoro -
- Mess Hall -

Ensign Tyler August, wearing just an undershirt with his uniform pants and boots, slips into the seat across from Elijah. "Another succesful flight for Buxoro, but you're staring off into space?" the younger man grins between forkfuls of mediocre pasta, "What's eating you up, Lieutenant?"

The Loser Villain

- Mess Hall -

"Another succesful flight for Buxoro, but you're staring off into space? What's eating you up, Lieutenant?"

Tim Melton was standing behind Tyler with an apple and gave a possible answer: "Maybe its because he's heard about the increase in fragging attempts with the pilots of the Kirov?" He punctuated this with a bite from the apple and then continued on while chewing, "Aaron is stuck with those crazies after all."

- Corridor, Pilot Quarters -

Things were getting dicey for Aaron Faraday. It was only him and his CO Nick Te'litha left on Gamma team and all of Beta were still alive. So far since returning to the ship he had avoid them all. Paranoia was really beginning to take a hold of him since he'd heard nothing from Jason or Grace about escaping. Now he had to take a chance and see if he could find them around the Pilots Quarters. But he wasn't taking a chance, his side arm was tucked into his uniform belt.

As he began the journey to Jason's quarters he looked up and down each hall to make sure nobody was around. It was then he caught the sight of Grace passing by at the end of the hall. Without thinking he quickly pushed off the nearest wall and just as he reached the junction, he slammed head on with Lt. Dolk.
"Kamille, if it wasn't for you...." Jerid's last words

"You bastard... You don't get it! I'm... I'm special! I'm famous! I'm the king of mock battles!" Patrick
ZGMF-X28A Nu-Liberty

- Salamis Kai-class cruiser Buxoro -
- Mess Hall -

"Huh?" Elijah found himself snapped out of his reverie by Tyler's voice. Turning to face his subordinate, he found him wearing a grin with a bit of pasty pasta sauce staining his chin. Lightly chuckling, he was about to reply when Melton's sarcasm broke the mood. "True, but he's still alive, isn't he? If he can survive flying with maniacs like Te'litha, Ritter and Stukov, Aaron can survive just about anything."

Taking another bite off the slop on his tray, he continued speaking with a faint smile. "And I was pondering how the next engagement's going to go, August. I'll admit, it's a daunting task ahead of us, but we've been through worse." Patting Tyler on the back, Elijah turned to Melton and nodded. "Now then, let's get something in our stomachs. No point in facing death empty-bellied, eh?"
"That's the problem with plutonium, Craven; it's limited in its application. It's not user-friendly. But as a vehicle for regaining one's self-respect; oh, it's got a lot going for it!"
The Green Flame

- Salamis Kai-class Cruiser Herakles -
- Hangar -

"Don't worry Captain we'll be ready to go. You get some rest too."

Kicking off from the shuttle Alex yawned. He really could use the sleep after everything that happened so far. He'd be embarrassed to hell and back if he actually fell asleep while piloting and got killed because of it. Or even if he lived but someone knew it had happened....

Now he just had to make sure his team got the memo. Marco and Criss were probably in the Ready Room or Mess Hall while Orsino was....

"Figures he's trying to speed things up. Hey Orsino! Stop playing mechanic and get some sleep, we're heading back out in about 6 hours!"
Fritz Ashlyn

- The Kirov -
- Hallway, Pilots' Quarters -

Dolk had a broad grin on his face as he imagined himself shoving that lame Drossel character out of the picture, and saw only a dark flash before he collided with Aaron Faraday and briefly found himself entangled with him in zero-g. After rapidly separating themselves Dolk balled his hands into fists hard enough that his knuckles cracked and he reached behind his back for something with his free hand and grabbed Faraday's collar with the other... and then let Aaron go and blew out a breath after getting a look at him. The Faraday kid was in Nick's team, right? And that meant he was okay in Dolk's book. Ritter and his goons were enough on their own. He straightened his shades, brushed off the front of his uniform, and then looked Aaron over.

He straightened the sleeve of Aaron's jacket that had gotten twisted, and brushed off his shoulder. "Keep your distance, walk away - don't take his bait. Watch your step, he's out to get you; come what may don't you stray from the narrow way," he said, as though his words carried a deep and profound heartfelt meaning. Faraday would possibly hear it as a stiltedly-worded olive branch, but the friendly word of caution about avoiding Wolf probably didn't get across as clearly as Dolk thought it did.
TftF Wiki
TftF One Shots

Cardi Doorl

- Salamis Kai-class Cruiser Luzon -
- Shuttle Bay -

Commander Trent is an obstacle, Wolf Ritter thinks as the shuttle settles into the bay and final checks are done before the hatches are opened.

During Wolf's brief time aboard the Kirov, Trent had seen to it that Wolf had an armed escort to restrict his movements until he'd left. His only permitted detour during his time on the vessel was to collect gear from the Beta Team ready room, which he now has in a duffel.

More importantly, Nick Te'litha had not been present among the other team leaders at the meeting, and Wolf simply hadn't found an opportunity to break free of his escorts.

With the hefty bag over his left shoulder and his right hand hovering close to his pistol, Wolf pushes out into the larger shuttle area. His eyes dart about, on the lookout for Sven Haksson.

- Alexandria-class Heavy Cruiser Kirov -
- Sick Bay -

Nick Te'litha's eyes shoot open abruptly, then narrow into a squint due to the harsh lighting in the sick bay. Before his mind is totally collected, he is already upright, swinging away from the bed and trying to push off, only to find himself handcuffed to the siderail. He tugs at it, testing the give of the railing, but the metalwork is solid.

He hears a familiar, exhausted voice behind him, saying "You're not going anywhere yet, Nick." Nick turns to see Dr. Rupert Singh with a small bottle of the crucial red pills. He continues, "Not until I or Commander Trent say so, at least. Now's the time for rest, not for hunting down your fellow Titans."

Nick glances around rapidly, "Dammit, Doc, let me go or give me a weapon. If that bastard Wolf finds out I'm handcuffed to a bed he'll come here and kill everyone. Everyone, you hear me?"

Dr. Singh sighs. "Wolf and his team were put on another ship until the next sortie. I guess because of this problem between you and them. You had one of your attacks waiting for him in the MS deck with a gun after you landed." He mutters something under his breath that Nick doesn't catch but lets slide. "Even with those guys off the ship, you're staying here until you've gotten some sleep. You and I both know you need it."

Nick flops back onto the bed, or does the closest thing to "flopping" without gravity, and laughs briefly. "You know, Doc, the only favor you're doing me is that maybe I can get some rest for a change."

"I'm sure, Lieutenant. The Commander will probably come down to see you within the hour, so at least be awake for that."

Nick dismisses Dr. Singh's words with a carefree wave of the hand.

Cardi Doorl

- Mess Hall -

"Maybe its because he's heard about the increase in fragging attempts with the pilots of the Kirov?" Tim Melton muses shortly after Tyler speaks, "Aaron is stuck with those crazies after all."

Elijah counters with his own take on their old friend's situation, "True, but he's still alive, isn't he? If he can survive flying with maniacs like Te'litha, Ritter and Stukov, Aaron can survive just about anything." Tyler takes in another forkful of pasta and chews on that thought. "And I was pondering how the next engagement's going to go, August," Elijah continues, veering the subject matter elsewhere, "I'll admit, it's a daunting task ahead of us, but we've been through worse. Now then, let's get something in our stomachs. No point in facing death empty-bellied, eh?"

Tyler finishes the last of his pasta. "Hell yeah, Elijah. After that last sortie I've been starving." He pushes away from the table, hoping to get second helpings from the counter. He first turns to Elijah and Tim to say "Really, though, I know Aaron can hold his own anywhere, but we all made a vow to watch his back no matter what. If it gets crazy out there, Aaron needs to know we're gunning for him."

ZGMF-X28A Nu-Liberty

- Salamis Kai-class Cruiser Buxoro
- Mess Hall -

"He will, Tyler. Once we're back out into the thick of things, we'll remind him that the Buxoro boys have his back." Elijah firmly replied as he began finishing off his plate. "And if Ritter, his goons or anyone else try anything and we know, we'll go gunning for them too." A hefty sigh left his lips as he took his last scoops.

"One has to wonder why the Kirov plays host to men like Ritter, Te'litha and Stukov: men who are either too ambitious for their own good, inbred psychopaths or traumatized messes."
Xvlai

- Salamis Kai-class Cruiser Luzon -
- Shuttle Bay -

Checking his wrist watch as he let go of the griper, Sven noted that he was running slightly late. He was mostly unfamiliar with the Salamis Kai class of ships. Having spent most of his Titan’s career in garrison duty and having spent his short space career in the EFSF on Colombus class ships at the end of the war. This ignorance would make him late for the return of Wolf’s shuttle from the Kirov. Wolf wouldn’t likely mind though, his mind was in other places, dealing with larger issues than an accomplice being a bit late. As he emerged into the shuttle bay and towards the recent arrival it suddenly occurred to Sven that he had never thought of himself as an accomplice, more a partner, not equal of course but on the same level. He felt like an accomplice though, a tired accomplice at that.

He still couldn’t sleep well. Applegate’s murder, although justified in the defense of the destiny, it had been so personal, so real, unlike really anything he had encountered except at Odessa. He had dark bags under his eyes, his skin had taken on a pale quality both due to the stress and the surrounding environment and he had begun to lose weight, but if Sven noticed he didn’t care. He had always been strong; his father had always tempered his preparation by noting the importance of both Intellectual and Physical preparation, but now Sven’s uniform wore slightly loose. No that didn’t bother him, what did was the deeds he had committed in it. He had worn this in the shower, though it may be clean currently he could still visualizes Applegates blood stream down the nape of his neck to mingle with the water as it swirled past his boots. It had taken him hours to get the blood stains out, but they somehow remained within his psyche.

Passing by some of the Luzon’s crew, Sven pushed himself towards the shuttle where Wolf was emerging with a sizeable bag. If they were bothered by him openly wearing his sidearm he didn’t notice, nor would he have cared. These past few months had begun to shred Sven’s trust in the other Titan personal. Snapping a salute as he finally made it over to Wolf he offered to take the bag, “How did things go on the Kirov, Sir?”