Episode 27 - The Beginning [Axis]

The last RPG was "Zeta Gundam: Tales from the Frontlines - The AEUG" which ran from 2006-14.
Wedge14

Re: Episode 27 - The Beginning [Axis]

[Gwen Brouille]
[Hallway]

The young pilot trainee had kept to herself during these troubled times. War was a horrible thing to have to experience, but the young woman was used to the losses related to the act. Gwen was under a new resolve, she was determined to become a better pilot and put a quick end to this war.

Gwen was actually day dreaming about being heralded a great Axis hero as she hummed to herself pushing the foodcourt. Had the young girl been paying attention she wouldn't of rammed Captain Wald with the foodcart. The collision sent the two sprawling in a mess of lettuce and salad dressing. Gwen was dazed and confused not even aware of what she had hit as her gaze followed Wald's rose floating among the lettuce.
RPG Trinary:Creepy Zeon Magician

I'm cool, just ask anybody.

Oh and check out the RPG Section!
Cardi Doorl

- Endra-class Bindra -
- Ready Room -

On his way out, Ball said "I'm sure everyone will be glad to have you back aboard, Renard." To this, Renard’s eyes shifted away and he snorted, but not loudly.

While Pris mused over the Titan and AEUG machines that outclassed the Gaza-C, Renard settled himself onto the bench. He leaned forward, with his elbows resting on his thighs as he looked straight down at the deck and ran his right hand back and forth through his hair.

“So how've you been feelin since they let you out?” Pris’s timing was nearly impeccable.

“I’m not dead.” He said, his hand still brushing back and forth through his hair without pause.

- Corridor, Near Ready Room -

A man with a uniform denoting a mobile suit pilot with the rank of lieutenant drifted out of the ready room as Merzo and Nikolai approached. The man wasted no time with a brusque “You’re Gorustal, then?”

“Yes, sir!” Merzo’s right arm snapped into a quick salute, causing the duffel to slide up his arm to the elbow. The young pilot pulled on the gripper at just the right moment to counteract the sudden shift in weight without tumbling to the other side of the corridor, but he performed the action unconsciously as he rattled off what information he needed to relay to confirm his identity, a ritual the veteran Ball would recognize as something drilled into every fresh pilot.
RPG TRINARY: Gaia
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: Cardi Doorl

Make sure to check out the RPG section!
The Loser Villain

- Endra-class Bindra-

“You’re Gorustal, then?”

Nikolai brought his right hand up into a salute, "Lt. Ball this is...." But he was quickly cut off by the enthusiastic Merzo.

“Yes, sir!”

As Merzo went through the usual procedure for first arriving on a ship Nikolai reflected on the dangers of snapping to a salute so quick when there is no gravity. The thought alone sent a shiver up his spine. He'd just have to wait there until Ball dismissed him.
"Kamille, if it wasn't for you...." Jerid's last words

"You bastard... You don't get it! I'm... I'm special! I'm famous! I'm the king of mock battles!" Patrick
Ziryab

- Ready Room -

Pris's face pulled back into pleased smirk and nodded in approval at the fellow veteran. "That's good to hear. Though you look a bit on the low side of thing bout now."

She began sitting up in her sit, "So, want I to get you anything before ever makes it in? Something to drink?" Finding herself in a position of feeling even less comfortable alone with the grotesque looking man who turned out to be of the laconic sort and the pressure that she was unwittingly in the man's private bubble.

"You'd think Gwen would've made it here by now," she complained.
Hmm. Luke, this Gundam reminds me of a puzzle.

Steam ID: MediumPunch
3DS FC: 0189 9106 6003
Fritz Ashlyn

- Near Gryps 2 –

- The Bindra
- Hallway -

The young captain had tried to connect with his crew during these troubled times. War was a horrible thing to have to experience twice, but he was used to the losses related to the act. Pizal was under a new resolve thanks to his rose, and he was determined to better himself as an officer to put a quick end to this war.

Wald was actually day dreaming about being heralded a great Axis hero, rehearsing a rousing pre-battle spech under his breath as he glided down the corridor. Had he been paying more attention he wouldn't have rammed into Gwen Brouillé and the foodcart. The captain hissed in pain from his shins' collision with the metal edges of the cart as he reeled from the point of impact. He flailed for a few seconds trying to right himself and regain control of his movement, not even noticing that his precious rose had been knocked loose. "BROUILLÉ!" he grumbled, wiping a glob of salad dressing from his cheek and picking lettuce from his tunic's neck and chest, "Watch where you're going!".

- A Totally Different Hallway, Near the Ready Room -

“Yes, sir!” Merzo answered, saluting crisply as he began to parrot a laundy list of information that Ball completely ignored beyond the young man's affirmative response. The lieutenant's vision wandered from the replacement over to Nikolai. "Tuzenbach. Thanks for herding the greenhorn," he grunted, giving him a small nod as indication he could leave, "Saved me some trouble,". He turned back to Merzo and crossed his arms in lieu of a salute. "Welcome to the Bindra. I'm Lt. Ball. Stow your gear in there," he said curtly, jerking a thumb in the direction of the ready room behind him, "And I guess I'll be taking you on the grand tour to your quarters with your personal belongings,".
TftF Wiki
TftF One Shots
RPG Trinary: Ortega
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: Fritz Ashlyn

Hey! why don't you swing on down to the RPG section? Tales from the Frontlines: The AEUG running strong since 2006!
Cardi Doorl

- Endra-class Bindra -
- Ready Room -

“That's good to hear. Though you look a bit on the low side of thing bout now." Pris’s voice carried with it a tone of possibly-genuine relief, even for a man one could barely say she was acquainted with.

Renard didn’t acknowledge what Pris had said, but regardless she continued, "So, want I to get you anything before ever makes it in? Something to drink?" then "You'd think Gwen would've made it here by now."

“Yeah, I don’t know,” said Renard, “Don’t need anything.”

Without looking at the other person in the room, Renard pushed off the bench toward the door. “Just got to get rid of this duffel in my new bunk.”

“Welcome to the Bindra. I'm Lt. Ball. Stow your gear in there… And I guess I'll be taking you on the grand tour to your quarters with your personal belongings.”

“Uh, yessir,” Merzo replied. He pulled on the gripper with more strength, then pushed off to move slightly faster than Nikolai ahead.

Just as he was almost shoulder-to-shoulder with the slightly-more-senior pilot, the ready room door opened. On the other side was a cold-faced man with a duffel slung over his shoulder and the exposed prosthetic jaw that nobody could possibly forget. Merzo instinctively clenched his own jaw at the sight and lightly grasped Nikolai’s shoulder to slow himself down and even put the other guy ahead of him.

“Hey, the other new guy. Baromsky!”
RPG TRINARY: Gaia
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: Cardi Doorl

Make sure to check out the RPG section!
Wedge14

[Gwendoline Brouillé]

Behind the mess off floating vegetables and a mass of salad dressing the young trainee blushed, and quickly started pulling strands of carrots and globs thousand island dressing out of her hair.

"Oh captain Wald!" She sighed with an embarrassed voice. "Im so so so sorry!" This wasn't the first time Gwen over turned a lunch cart, luckilly for her and Captain Wald she was only carrying Salad, earlier she had bowled over one of the MPs with a cart filled soup that would be considered a touch warm.

"Oh!" She awkwardly exclaimed as she plucked the captain's rose from the debris. "Did you get a tulip too?" She asked presenting the now slightly seasoned rose back to Pizal.

Fritz Ashlyn

- Near Gryps 2 –

- The Bindra
- Hallway -

“Uh, yessir,” the new kid nodded, maneuvering himself past Nikolai to hop to it. He made it even with Tuzenbach and then froze in place as he found himself staring at Renard Baromsky. The grim veteran's visage caused him to tense up for a moment and he stopped beside Nikolai. “Hey, the other new guy. Baromsky!” Gorustal said, eliciting a sharp grunt from Ball. "Watch it, son," the lieutenant interjected in irritation before jerking a thumb in Renard's direction, "Ltjg. Baromsky hasn't been a 'new guy' in a long time. Show some respect - he fought in the independence war,". He stiffly crossed his arms with a frown and added, "Don't waste your time gawking. I'm sure the JG will be happy to tell you all kinds of war stories later,".

- A Totally Different Hallway, Near the Ready Room -

"Oh captain Wald! Im so so so sorry!" Gwen apologized as she tried to get the cart and its contents back in order. The captain made a face as he scraped soggy food from his hair, still oblivious to the loss of his precious gift. "Oh!" Gwen said, catching the rose from within the cloud of lettuce, "Did you get a tulip too?". "A wha-" Pizal said, looking up from his stained jacket. His eyes went wide at the sight of the rose in her hand. "BE CAREFUL WITH THAT! IT'S VERY IMPORTANT!" he said, carefully snatching it away from her. He held it up to inspect it closely and sheepishly added, "Haman-sama herself gave this rose to me. If I were to allow it to be damaged..."

- The Trammel -
- Bridge -

M'Quve had long ago learned that it was best to plan many moves ahead in war, and after leaving the meeting with Haman he had returned to his ship to ponder his small fleet's responsibilities for the attack on the AEUG. With only three ships (even if they were some of their newer technology) he would have to be cunning, attacking with finesse at the right moments in the right places. According to their plans, his force would be operating at what was basically the edge of the Axis line, although with the three dimensions of space it was not that simple. Part of their responsibility would be supporting Capt. Finalan's ship the Mudra, which was tasked with attacking at least one section of the AEUG defensive unit. If they were lucky, it would be nowhere near the Argama. He still wasn't convinced his pilots were ready for that sort of challenge.
TftF Wiki
TftF One Shots
RPG Trinary: Ortega
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: Fritz Ashlyn

Hey! why don't you swing on down to the RPG section? Tales from the Frontlines: The AEUG running strong since 2006!
Wedge14

[Gwen Brouillé]

Gwen's eyes somehow got wider as she realized with enthusiasm at what she had just recently held with her own two hands.
"L-l-lady Haman gave you that?" The young trainee took a moment to stare at her hands, then sqwee with excitement. "Was she nice? Is she pretty as they say? Can you get me one of my own?"