Episode 22 - Connive [Axis]

The last RPG was "Zeta Gundam: Tales from the Frontlines - The AEUG" which ran from 2006-14.
King Monkey

Re: Episode 22 - Connive [Axis]

Djorn brought his MS in for a regulations perfect landing, feathering the verniers at the last moment so that the touch of his Gaza-C to the deck was like the kiss of a child.

"And another perfect landing by Nachtjaeger!" he declares in a voice like those used by sports announcers. "Don't try this at home folks. Piloting this amazing isn't as easy as this young prodigy makes it look. Let's all take a moment of silence to truly take in the wonder and majesty of this phenomenon."

Djorn pauses, bowing his head and then cups his hands to his mouth, making the hissing noise so that it sounds like a massive crowd. Then, he pops the hatch on his Mobile Suit and floats across the hangar.

He gets to the hall just as Matthew makes his declaration that Gwen's going to die. Dodging globs of shake, and even angling himself so that he catches one in his mouth, he floats over to her.

"Aw, don't listen to him, Babe. Just stick with me. I'll make sure you don't die."
Yep...That's Texas in a nutshell. Why just say "f**k you" when you can put it on a flag?

Want to play an Avenger or Spider-man? Come to Marvel 972: http://z10.invisionfree.com/Marvel_Eart ... hp?act=idx
Ziryab

-Hangar Catwalk-
Pris shook her head. “I prefer a lifetime of service over a life in service,” she retorted. “People become more useful that way,” her lips tugging in a sullen smirk before noting the disgusted look over Graden’s face. She scanned around, attempting to pinpoint where his eyes were before concluding that her commanding officer was glaring at Julian. “Though I suppose some people are better off as a meatshield in service, yes?”

Taking its time, a reddish globule that looked nothing close to blood drifted along. Pris cast Graden a questioning look before pulling her straw out then puncturing the floating debris.

“There!” She turned towards Graden. “Now it really is a strawberry,” nodding.

-Bridge-
A false hush still lingered upon the bridge even after Julian departed, for most rotting away into an air of apprehension or speculation of the crew there.

Raquel slunk into her seat from having an ear half-turned to the previous conversation. “Mreow,” was her amused, feline remark uttered under her breath. She felt the tension between him and her commander was something that would explode more into something of a catfight than an down out dog fight. Probably because she saw the conflict as less a matter of masculinity as military pecking order?

She shrugged. Then inhaled deeply.

“I do believe I shall get started on beaming away Gaza’s team combat data,” breaking the silence.
Hmm. Luke, this Gundam reminds me of a puzzle.

Steam ID: MediumPunch
3DS FC: 0189 9106 6003
Wedge14

Gwen frowned and her face turned almost as red as the goop floating around the hallways and yelled back at her tormenter.

"Heeeeeey! maybe you should work on your evasive maneu---" She didn't get to finish as Djorn had assaulted her with his charm.

She smiled sheepishly kinda half fearful of rape and nodded. "Well if commander Graden finds out i made mess in the halls again he might be right! Can you help me clean this up?"
RPG Trinary:Creepy Zeon Magician

I'm cool, just ask anybody.

Oh and check out the RPG Section!
King Monkey

The charm just continued to ooze out of Djorn, much of it coming through the big grin on his face. He noticed her rather weak smile and her apparent tension and put an arm around her shoulders to help calm her.

"Aw, Graden's all bark and no bite. The worst he'll do is make you land a mobile suit for hours on end for no apparent reason."

Then he looked around at the globs of goo orbiting slowly through the hallway. Releasing his hold on her, he swept her a rather impressive zero G bow. "Why I would be honored to assist a damsel in distress. There's just one problem. How do you clean something like this up? We need a shop vac or something."
Yep...That's Texas in a nutshell. Why just say "f**k you" when you can put it on a flag?

Want to play an Avenger or Spider-man? Come to Marvel 972: http://z10.invisionfree.com/Marvel_Eart ... hp?act=idx
Wedge14

Gwen blushed, mostly embarrassed over her own forgetfulness. "There should be a button for some kind of exhaust fan right?" She slipped out of from under Djorn's pervert hold rather gracefully using the lack of gravity to her advantage. She bent over slightly examining the wall closely.

"No I don't see a button anywhere"

Fritz Ashlyn

- Open Space -

- The Bindra -
- Bridge -

"I do believe I shall get started on beaming away Gaza’s team combat data," Raquel spoke up, allowing the rest of the bridge crew to breathe again. Vada exchanged a look with the man working next to him with a slight shrug. "Good, Mrs. Reyes. We've got a long trip ahead of us," the captain said, relaxing back into his command chair. It looked to be a long, lonely trip. Staying behind to get a good view of A Baoa Qu's end and the delightful Titans defeat put them behind the main fleet, and their autonomous status as a stand-alone vessel meant there was no one to accompany them.

Wald pulled at his gloves' fingertips as he listened to the faint noises of the bridge crew doing their jobs. A long trip on their own at least meant things should be quiet. Taste of combat the pilots got at A Baoa Qu was just fine as far as he was concerned. He was no coward, but ship to ship fighting with mega-particle cannons was a whole other beast. In this day and age it was asking to be sunk getting too close to another ship. Mobile suits were for fighting, both each other and enemy ships. The Principality's military had pioneered the idea, and the forces of Axis were going to perfect it when they were ready to sweep aside the Federation again.
TftF Wiki
TftF One Shots
RPG Trinary: Ortega
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: Fritz Ashlyn

Hey! why don't you swing on down to the RPG section? Tales from the Frontlines: The AEUG running strong since 2006!
King Monkey

Djorn didn't particularly mind Gwen slipping out of his friendly grip. Especially since she gave him a good view just a moment later. It took him a moment to fix his gaze on the wall where she was looking.

Pushing past her, he started to examine the wall closer. "Well...maybe it just got hidden under the padding here. Sometimes people don't pay attention when they're laying it down."

He peeled a bit of padding back and, indeed, there was a button there. He pressed it and looked around expectantly, but nothing happened. "Hm...maybe it's broke."

Or maybe he just activated...or deactivated something somewhere else.

The Loser Villain

- The Bindra -
- Hallway -

"Finally," Nikolai gripped as he pulled himself from the cockpit. "If I had to do that one more time..." He stopped mid-sentence as he noticed Graden was still in the hangar. "Uh, I'd be grateful."

After the copious amount of training for proper landing, Nikolai was tired and ready to kick back for a few hours. Or at least fifteen minutes if he could get that. In fact he could feel his eyelids begin to droop. But even he was surprised when everything suddenly went dark.

"Uh, who shut the lights!" Seeing a glow of light from around the corner he knew it was only in that section the lights had shut off. "Is this a practical joke or something!?"
"Kamille, if it wasn't for you...." Jerid's last words

"You bastard... You don't get it! I'm... I'm special! I'm famous! I'm the king of mock battles!" Patrick
Wedge14

Gwen silenced an innocent giggle as Djorn flipped the switch. Nothing happened that she could see. The petty officer tilted her head and shrugged. "What're we going to do?"

Numerous thoughts of punishment and demotions flashed in Gwen's mind only to be broken by someone around the corner. "Uh, who shut the lights!"

"OH MY GOD!" Gwen said in a loud whisper. "That sounds like the captain! Im getting out of here!" IN a quick clumsy motion Gwen had launched herself in the other direction and disappeared around a corner.
Last edited by Wedge14 on Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

King Monkey

Djorn's confused expression turned into a grin when he noticed Gwen's amusement. He looked around expectantly still, only now noticing that there were no vents apparent anywhere.

It was then that the shout echoed through the hall. His erstwhile partner in crime bolted, leaving Djorn with his finger on the button. "Yikes!" he exclaimed, slapping the button again.

Then, he rushed to follow Gwen, casting a fearful glance over his shoulder. Fortunately, as a natural born Spacer, he was able to navigate in zero gravity fairly well. He bounced from wall to wall, but with a purpose rather than clumsily.

Sume Gai

-Kenneth Graden-

"Anything worth fighting for is worth dying for. That's the kind of determination the reborn Zeon needs.

Graden returned his gaze to Pris to find her poking at a glob of some pinkish substance. He "HRMPH"ed with dissapproval.

"Of course this group Barely seems to have the discipline of a kindergarten; They wouldn't understand the concept of determination if someone taught it to them with a colony mirror"

It was at that moment that the lights cut off, Pris could probably feel the air shift as Graden's frown deepened.

-Shellia Northran-

Below at the foot of Nickolai's Gaza-C Shellia and the crew which had been carrying out their own drills were finishing up as the lights suddenly shut out. She looked around and blinked in confusion. "What th-"

*SPLAT*

Something cold and sticky Hit her square in the face. She reached up and tried to wipe the goop off her face, A Drop of the substance found it's way onto her tongue. 'Strawberry?' The lights came on again just as mysteriously as they went off.
"If You are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve" -Captain Harlock

"I like the SAGA. Its what Rambo would pilot if he was in Gundam 00" -Kylern
Fritz Ashlyn

- Open Space -

- The Bindra -
- The Bridge -

Capt. Wald was cleaning his fingernails when the main fleet finally contacted them again. The Mudra established a video link once more, and Capt. Finalan's pencil moustache returned to the main viewscreen. "Capt. Wald, this is the Mudra. We've finished the full transfer of data from your ship's combat reports and the recording of the collision," Finalan explained, this time with a more approving look on his face, "Good work,". Wald tossed his gloves away to keep them out of Finalan's vision and nodded, "Yes, sir. Thank you, sir,". The other captain looked down his pointed nose at a piece of paper he held off screen in his lap and said, "I've also got here the official write-up of your new orders. They should be sent over in the next minute or so. We've switched to Code Zed,".

"Excellent. I look forward to joining our new combat unit," Wald said with just the right measure of servile fawning learned from years of service as an officer stuck on Axis. Finalan nodded, just barely, and looked up from the papers. "Well then. The coordinates at which you can establish contact with the Trammel should be provided to you. Continue the good work, captain," Finalan said. Wald straightened his shoulders and responded, "Of course, sir,". Once the connection closed, the captain slumped back to his former posture. "Mrs. Reyes, see if you can't coax a little more speed out of the engines. I want to get there ahead of schedule,".
TftF Wiki
TftF One Shots
RPG Trinary: Ortega
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: Fritz Ashlyn

Hey! why don't you swing on down to the RPG section? Tales from the Frontlines: The AEUG running strong since 2006!
Ziryab

-bridge-

I wonder what Federation social protocol is like, Raquel puckered her lips inwards until Vada piped up after receiving the transmission of the Bindra's new orders. As long as her people didn't resort to language that involved the use of 'thee,' 'thou,' 'thine' and the like then it was bearable. "So we won't be on our own?" Muttering to herself under the previous assumption that their ship would be a solo unit in their coming role as a picket.

"Aye aye sir," using her thumb to massage her other palm. "Slide me our coordinates when you're ready Vada." She 'tik tak' away at the console till she found the tab she was looking for concerning the ship's fuel. "Short of tossing munitions behind us I'll try to get us there close to fashionably early without putting us in need of an early refuel."
Hmm. Luke, this Gundam reminds me of a puzzle.

Steam ID: MediumPunch
3DS FC: 0189 9106 6003