Episode 20 - The Gate of Zedan

The last RPG was "Zeta Gundam: Tales from the Frontlines - The AEUG" which ran from 2006-14.
Fritz Ashlyn

Episode 20 - The Gate of Zedan

{{OOC: Everyone continue posting here.}}

~January 16~

- Taskforce Echo Dock Area -

-The Kirov -
- Hallway -

"Sir, any news on your father's death?"

Wolf snorted indignantly and said of Tariq, “That man is useless. We both know why my father is dead but he is dragging his feet,”. He moved closer to Sven and motioned for them to move down the hallway. Once they were moving he continued in a quieter tone, “I’ve been preoccupied recently. It seems as if forces are conspiring against me,”. He shook his head, “Against the destiny. I need you here with me now more than ever. People like Nick Te’Litha spread their poison and lies, Sven. They’re not content to conspire alone,”. Wolf frowned and shook his head, “The burden is mine now. My uncle and nephews are the only other Ritter men left…”.

~January 18, 0088~
~11:44 C.U.T.~

- Gate of Zedan, C Field -

- The Kirov -
- Bridge -

A feeling of unease had descended on Trent as the 18th rolled around, and it was amplified when the Gwadan and a few other Axis ships had entered the area. The Gwadan was a large enough ship that even at Echo’s current distance it was a red blob to the naked eye. Trent raised his binoculars again and let his vision sweep closer to the Gate where the Latium’s green bulk hung in formation with Taskforce Juliet’s new Salamis Kais. A few of Capt. Kay’s Hizacks were guarding a certain dock in S Field by now, even though Trent couldn’t see them. The Kirov’s captain glanced down at his watch and frowned slightly. “The negotiations have started by now,” Mortimer Kellman said in a voice low enough that only Trent would hear him. Trent murmured an affirmative and raised the field glasses again.

Echo’s orders had been clarified late on the 17th, and they had left the docks during the night to guard C Field while Jamitov had his meeting with Haman Karn. “Are the mobile suits ready for launch?” Trent asked. He knew they were, and had been since noon on the 17th, but he wanted to hear it again. With Axis around in force he didn’t want to be stuck waiting on alert levels or refueling. “Yes, sir,” Mortimer replied dutifully. He knew keeping the pilots on alert for so long wasn’t good for morale or their fatigue, but he didn’t have a choice.

Trent stayed at the bridge windows and watched until it was past noon. He looked down from his binoculars to open a container of water, and when his vision rose back to the bridge windows a small burst of pink mega-particle beams from the Gwadan were headed for the Gate of Zedan. “Damn it!” Trent yelled, letting go of the water as he fumbled for his binoculars. The crew behind him on the bridge were already busy receiving and relaying orders. He got his field glasses back up in time to see an explosion blossom out of the dock Juliet was guarding. “Launch all mobile suits and prepare to defend C Field. Axis is attacking the Gate of Zedan!” Trent said, turning to give orders to the bridge crew.

“Sir!” Fyodor piped up, speaking in a surprised tone over the other noise, “An attempt on Admiral Hymem’s life by Axis has failed…”. He paused and pressed his headset closer to his ears to listen. He grimaced in concentration to block out the noise and asked, “Please say again,”. “It sounds like a madhouse in there,” he said, turning to Trent and shaking his head. He flipped a switch and the panic overwhelming the control room in the Gate of Zedan crackled through speakers so that everyone on the bridge could hear. A cacophony of voices greeted Trent’s ears. It sounded like everyone in control was trying to be heard over one another and the alarms all at once.

“--three Hizacks at Dock S. Move Juliet to--”

“--Confirm it! I want a full--”

“--is on his way here right now! I said--”

“--sir! The course of the asteroid Axis has been confirmed. If--”

“--have less than two hours! Someone get Admiral--”

“Kirov!” a voice demanded, louder than the others. The face of an operator appeared on the main screen, revealing the pandemonium going on behind him. “This is Capt. Trent,” he responded flatly. He could tell whatever he was about to be told would be unpleasant. “Capt. Trent, the asteroid Axis has been placed on a collision course with the Gate of Zedan and will strike in less than two hours,” the operator said in a hurried tone - he no doubt had more ships to pass the word along to. Trent’s eyebrows shot up at the news and he nearly reeled back against his chair. The operator continued quickly, “We are attempting to organize a general evacuation. Taskforce Echo is to move to P Field to protect one of the escape routes,”. Trent watched, still dumbfounded at the news, as the new orders and positioning data scrolled down Fyodor’s screen. He cursed under his breath as the connection closed. The captain turned around and ordered with a sweep of his hand, “All ships, relocate to P Field. I want all pilots ready to launch as soon as we arrive! Be prepared to engage enemy forces while we protect the evacuating ships,”.

~23 minutes later~

- P Field -

Trent leaned forward in his seat at the new data supplied to Echo from Taskforce Juliet. “The AEUG?” he asked, confused at the attached warning and intel on the enemy. The Latium’s operator nodded grimly, “The damned Argama is already causing trouble and more of their ships are in the area. It was a setup,”. Echo moved into position as quickly as possible and was forced to watch as the defense unit floundered trying to force the AEUG back far enough to begin moving ships out. The teams from the Kalinin, Ipswich and Herakles were already launched and running interference to keep the enemy away from Echo, but the fleet was not fully engaged in the fighting. Fyodor called for Trent’s attention again and reported, “Sir, the Dogosse Gier is moving in to pick up President Hymem,”.

Trent slammed a fist down on the armrest of his chair and demanded, “I want you to ask them why we’re not being put to use here. I can see mobile suit thruster flares from here but we’re holding position to guard an evacuation that isn’t happening!”. The open channel on the speaker hummed with the radio chatter coming from the Gate of Zedan and the Titans units around it. “Axis is accelerating! They’re saying we have less than an hour now,” one of the operators said. “S-sir!” Mortimer said, his voice carrying an uncharacteristic hesitation, “The AEUG’s opening volley included ships that are estimated to be outside P Field. We have been ordered to secure the area before the Dogosse Gier prepares to evacuate,”. Trent frowned but nodded, “Launch all mobile suits. We’re going to attack the AEUG to keep them out of P Field,”.

“Yes sir!” the bridge crew responded zealously. “Launch Alpha, Beta, Gamma and Delta, and have the Buxoro unit deployed as well. The Kalinin and Ipswich teams are to remain here to guard the fleet,” Trent ordered, rising from his seat. As he watched his fleet comply with the new orders, he couldn’t help but wonder if Capt. Abbey was out there commanding one of the AEUG ships.

~shortly thereafter~

- P Field -
- Alpha Team -

“Spread out. The enemy used a covering volley to allow their initial attack time to get closer to the Gate. Until we encounter their mobile suits we are at a disadvantage,” Stukov ordered, his Marasai pointing for emphasis. Grace and Leandro complied quietly, their mobile suits giving the Russian more room as they advanced in the direction of the AEUG ships. Behind Taskforce Echo and in the distance to their right in S Field the light and flashes of battle were still raging around the Gate of Zedan. “Do not let the scope of this engagement distract you. Find the enemy, engage him, and crush him. Do as you have been taught,” Stukov added in cold tones. Ahead of him thruster flares were already visible.

- Beta Team -

Wolf pushed his Marasai, accelerating ahead of Sven and Constantine in an attempt to overtake Alpha. “Show them no mercy,” he commanded as he passed Kamek and Delta Team’s Barzams, “They’re fools to attack the Gate of Zedan. Stay alert,”. He stayed mindful of where Gamma Team was located as he swooped and weaved around asteroids and debris on his way to the front. He couldn’t let Te’Litha distract him from the task at hand. Anger began to rise up in him as Echo’s mobile suits began to draw closer to the enemy. If he couldn’t kill Nick outright, he could take his frustrations out on the AEUG. A hateful side of him began to hope that this battle would be another chance for him to encounter Fritz Ashlyn. His father and sister were dead, and someone had to answer for it.
Last edited by Fritz Ashlyn on Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TftF Wiki
TftF One Shots
RPG Trinary: Ortega
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: Fritz Ashlyn

Hey! why don't you swing on down to the RPG section? Tales from the Frontlines: The AEUG running strong since 2006!
Fritz Ashlyn

~January 16~

- Lunar Airspace -

- The Hamburg -
- Hangar -

Loweno folded his arms and listened as Emington and Trask discussed the new mobile suit. "Well, it's a fairly sound concept, and it seems well put together. I think it should cover the normal Nemo's lack of long-ranged fire-power quite nicely. I guess Anaheim do know what they're doing… What about you, lieutenant?” Trask asked. “Yeah, with a unit like that we could play more variation in our attack,” Randy chucked, “Now if only we could get our hands on newer beam rifles with E-PAC technology”. "What, you mean like the Mark II? Yeah, that would be nice..." Adam trailed off. "Uh, I guess that makes it a positive report from both of us, sir," he said, turning to Capt. Loweno. "It'll make a good addition to our team."

The captain nodded and looked up at the Nemo Cannon again. “Well, put the thing to good use. I didn’t think types like this were en vogue since we’ve been playing around with transformable units, but it looks solid enough for me,” he said with a smile. “I don’t get to fly it either way,” he added.

- The Dervish -
- Hangar -

Pan made a face at the whole situation and said "I don't like it when those Anaheim guys are messing with my suit,”. "Would it be worth the paper work to get out of using these packs? I'm sure the more spares we have the better. I've gotten pretty damn slick at flying that pink eyesore. I don't wanna mess with a good thing,” Pan asked after Jim floated away from the two. Fritz watched him go with a small sigh. MacAlpin had grown uncharacteristically quiet and withdrawn around the two. “I’ll let them know you’re not interested in testing the equipment,” Fritz answered Pan. He decided to keep things curt and to the point with Heyden to avoid any unnecessary confrontations. Not only had things almost gotten violent the last time they had a disagreement, but it looked bad for Fritz to constantly get into arguments with a subordinate. Barrique had taken notice likely because of his dislike of Pan, and was making things worse by riding Fritz about pulling Heyden back into line.

Up where Sager was supervising his crew, Rem gave him a halfhearted smile and responded, "Sleep is for the weak. 'Sides, plenty of time to sleep on the way back. If I expect the pilots to keep us from getting blown away, how can I do anything but give it everything I've got?". He seemed to space out for a moment before turning to Dr. M and saying, "33 minutes? That's approaching Anaheim takt times on the production floor." Rem turned back to Sager. "Production's got it down to 29 and a half, they were very happy. Memos and everything,“ he said before asking, “How many changeovers you got left?”. Sager gestured at Celeste’s Rick Dias with his thumb and answered, “Just the one. Last C-Type gear to do,”. He looked at his watch and grinned, “And I bet we get it done in 29 minutes,”.

~January 18~
~12:37 C.U.T.~

- Outside the Gate of Zedan’s P Field -

- The Dervish -
- Bridge -

The 4th Squadron completed a quiet but tense journey along with the Argama, the Radish and several other Salamis Kais. After arriving close to the Gate of Zedan, orders were distributed that had the 4th waiting outside an area designated P Field. Capt. Abbey watched intently as Axis’ plan went exactly as expected. The Gwadan opened fire on a dock at the Gate shortly after noon and then began to pull back. An opportunity for the AEUG was the only part of the promise Axis had to uphold, and it appeared that they had done their job. Sure enough, a few minutes after the Titans were stirred up, orders began to go out to the AEUG vessels from the Argama. Bright’s voice filled the bridge of the Dervish, “Order all ships to give cover fire! Mobile suit squadrons, prepare for anti-fortress battle! It’s going to get rough!”.

Abbey sprang into action, pointing towards the Gate and barking orders. “They’re starting the first phase of the attack! All gunnery teams try to target docks and other vital areas,” he commanded. The ships of the 4th Advance Squadron seemed to pause for a moment as orders were relayed and confirmed. Then like clockwork every gun emplacement on every ship rotated with a mechanical hum and came to a menacing stop pointed at the Gate of Zedan. “Avoid hitting our dummy asteroids. Concentrate our fire… now!” Abbey shouted.

An intense wall of beams erupted from the 4th Squadron at once, adding to a mighty volley already flowing from the rest of the AEUG ships. Explosions rippled across the surface of the asteroid base, eliciting a whoop of excitement from Wade Wilson. In the distance over a dozen thruster flares speared forward from the Argama and the other units. “All mobile suit teams stand by for launch,” Abbey ordered quietly as he watched the area ahead of the 4th escalate into a full-blown war zone. If there was heavy fighting to be done he knew the 4th would be called upon to be in the middle of it, and that meant casualties. He understood Wade’s enthusiasm but he sure as hell didn’t share it.

Within ten minutes, things had intensified again and the observers spotted a Titans fleet taking up a defensive position in P Field. Abbey considered the timing and their positioning and then decided to engage them - if they let the Titans establish a safe route away from the Gate then Axis wouldn’t do as much damage when it hit. “All MS teams launch as soon as possible. Try to break their line and keep P Field too dangerous for them to move ships through,” Abbey ordered, his voice broadcast to all ships.

- Hangar -

Most of the pilots on the Dervish were waiting near their mobile suits, and when the order to launch came down the hangar sprang to life. Jane’s voice echoed on the PA system, “Team 1, launch on the starboard catapult. Team 2, use the port catapult. Team 3 is on the rear catapult. Good luck and good hunting,”. Sager floated past Fritz as he was climbing into his Rick Dias and they exchanged a nod. “Good luck out there,” Sager said as he knocked on the outside of Fritz’ cockpit hatch. He pushed off the MS and got to the safety of a catwalk to coordinate his men’s work. Fritz’ Rick Dias was the first from Team 1 to move as he made his way to the open hangar door next to the launch system. He appeared on the HUDs of his team and said, “Everyone be careful out there. Watch each other’s backs and let’s take the fight to them,”.

His now-red Rick Dias stopped on the catapult as its feet locked into the hydraulic clamps. “Fritz Ashlyn, Rick Dias, launching,” he rattled off as he watched the lights change to green. As his suit was flung off the deck of the ship, his breath caught in his throat when he got his first clear view of the battle going on around the Gate. “Jesus Christ…” he murmured, “I’m back at A Baoa Qu,”. The images that flashed through his mind made him shudder. He shook his head and tried to focus as Michiko’s MS came up behind him. “Oh my God,” she said, echoing his reaction. Fritz’ jaw set and he said, “This is our fight to win or lose. Stay close to me,”. He didn’t know if he was trying to psyche himself up or keep his team in fighting shape.

Back on the ship, Clute rubbed his temples and closed his eyes to shut out the hangar noise. “Gawddamn have I got a migraine,” he grumbled, grimacing at the pressure that radiated out from his head. He pulled his helmet on, locking it into place on his normal suit. He felt like something was pushing and pulling at his mind at the same time. As he maneuvered his Rick Dias to the rear catapult behind Luke Burke, he opened a channel to the rest of his team. “Guys, I get the feeling this might get bad. Real bad. Let’s stick together and pull through this thing,” he said. He felt like he could hear something just at the edge of his perception as he launched into space and pulled around the Dervish to catch up to the rest of the advancing 4th mobile suits.

- The Hamburg -
- Bridge -

“Hahaha! Take that you bastards!” Loweno roared in satisfaction as he felt a rumble run through the ship’s deck as the Hamburg’s cannons lent their fire to the AEUG’s opening volley. “Get our Nemos out there!” he ordered.

- New Yark Team -

“Holy crap,” Thibaut blurted as the Nemos from the New Yark formed up to head in Echo’s direction. “This is the big leagues, kid. Use your head and you’ll be fine,” Lt. Mello said as Ramon’s Nemo “thrusted” off the deck of the ship to complete the foursome.
Last edited by Fritz Ashlyn on Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TftF Wiki
TftF One Shots

Hey! why don't you swing on down to the RPG section? Tales from the Frontlines: The AEUG running strong since 2006!
Fritz Ashlyn

~January 18~
~12:37 C.U.T.~

- The Bindra -
- Bridge -

The day or so of travel to the Gate of Zedan was a frustrating wait for everyone on the Bindra, especially the younger pilots. Capt. Wald had allowed them a couple of “training flights” during the trip to keep them from bouncing off the walls, but he could tell they were still high-strung. There wasn’t much more he could do for them, but he knew they would do whatever was asked of them when the time came and that was enough for the moment. One of the benefits of being an autonomous unit in the Axis fleet was that the captain was able to choose his own position (within reason, of course) to observe the “activities” at A Baoa Qu. After consulting some updated charts and talking to the Gwadan, he had decided to stop the Bindra outside P Field where he knew an AEUG unit would be waiting. That meant he should be able to get a clear view of whatever went on during their battle with the Titans.

As time passed, he found himself getting increasingly impatient and he could sympathize with his pilots. What made things worse was the fact that they were instructed to only react to aggression defensively. Capt. Wald stood at the bridge windows with his arms crossed, tapping anxiously on his bicep with his free hand. He nearly jumped when the Gwadan opened fire on a dock area. “It’s started!” he said louder than he intended to as he leaned closer to the window. “Captain, Haman-sama has safely returned to the Gwadan and the AEUG have opened fire on the Gate of Zedan,” the comm officer reported. Pizal straightened his posture and brightened up, “Excellent! Haman-sama’s plan is proceeding flawlessly. Tell Graden he can launch his Gaza team now,”. He quickly added, “Remind him that they are not to engage the AEUG unless we are attacked. Let them do our dirty work for us. Protect the ship if any Titans get close to us,”. A smile spread on his face as he watched the battle heat up around A Baoa Qu. It was like the war never ended. Lady Minerva was so close to returning to her rightful place he felt like they had already won.
Last edited by Fritz Ashlyn on Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TftF Wiki
TftF One Shots

Sume Gai

-Kenneth Graden-

upon receiving his orders from the coms officer he closed his helmet's visor and reciprocated the orders as an acknowledgment. before switching over to his team's channel.

"We're heading for a real battle but our orders are to simply observe. We are not to fire except in defense. Lady Haman wants to let the TItans Pigs and AEUG Rats fight each other rather than waste our Minovksy particles on them. Don't stray too far from the ship."

Kenneth's machine moved onto the right catapult and was propelled into space. He positioned himself above the center line of the vessel and to it's right keeping a distance of about 75 m in front of his charge.
Last edited by Sume Gai on Fri Mar 27, 2009 1:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
"If You are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve" -Captain Harlock

"I like the SAGA. Its what Rambo would pilot if he was in Gundam 00" -Kylern
Wedge14

Pan and Jim's Rick Dias left the catapult with Pan bringing up the rear. The pink rick dias almost seemed camouflaged in all the beam fire.

"YEEEEEAH!" Shouted an excited Pan his adrenaline pumping at the sight of all the beamfire. "This is my kind of party! Look at those idiots run!" He started to laugh with excitement. He calmed down all of a sudden, and in a very serious dead pan voice said

"You guys are the best team I've ever been in. And if anyone could pull through this its us."

The quiet Jim suddenly piped in. "I think Pan is drunk..."
RPG Trinary:Creepy Zeon Magician

I'm cool, just ask anybody.

Oh and check out the RPG Section!
mcred23

-The Dervish-
-Hangar-

“Team 1, launch on the starboard catapult. Team 2, use the port catapult. Team 3 is on the rear catapult. Good luck and good hunting,”. Jane's voiced echoed across the Dervishs PA and Eckardy's cockpit.

"Thanks, honey." Eckardy said to himself, sarcastically. He'd been sitting in the cockpit of his MSA-099S for some time now, reading for the most part. He stuffed his paperback into a small storage spot under the seat. Eddie zipped up his white pilot suit, covering up the New Yark Giants shirt he'd been wearing a lot since the ship deployed, and sealed his red helmet. The Rick Dias was already powered on, and lights came on as the comm systems from the rest of the team went active. Eckardy keyed his. "Alright boys, you heard my lady. Wes, you go first. Go on ahead, but don't get too far ahead of the rest of ships suits. We'll catch up to you eventually." Eckardy checked his HUD, which showed a full charge on his beam rifle. His suit was ready, but it remained in it's berth, as he gave Curren the opening to be the first off the port catapult.

In his own cockpit, Marvin sat without making any noise. His Rick Dias was ready in every way, completely normal as far as a Rick Dias went. He had the pair of beam pistols stored on his backpack. The Clay Bazooka was loaded and ready, as were the vulcans. Everything was perfect, except the pilot, he thought.

"F***!" Hamilton yelled, smacking his brown helmet against the back of his seat. The comm system wasn't broadcasting, so nobody could hear him, and even his helmet was muted, so the suit's onboard recording equipment, prone to failure though it was, wouldn't pick up his outburst. Which, oddly enough, made him feel a little better. A cigarette would have been better...

For his part, Greydon was calm. It was nothing unusual, waiting to go into battle. He had done it more times than he could count, between the One Year War and his time in the AEUG. That it was at Zedan made it a bit interesting. Ian hadn't been at A Baoa Qu, fighting on Earth had been it's own kind of hell, but it seemed odd that of all places for what might be the last battle of this war, it would be the site of the last real battle of the last war. Ian wondered if they really could defeat the Titans here, and now. Eh, why not? If everything goes as planned... But his thought stopped right there, because nothing ever went exactly as planned.

Oh well, at least it would be interesting. That was guaranteed.
I must betray Stalindog!!!

RPG TRINARY: Mash
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: mcred23 (Call me 'red', not 'mcred')
EZero8

--Dervish--
-Hangar-

When the order to launch came over the loudspeaker, Wes had already been sitting in his B-Type waiting patiently. Or rather, napping patiently while his suit was on stand-by. Luckily for him, he left his comm on and was stirred awake by Jane's voice, followed by Eddie's orders.

"Alright boys, you heard my lady. Wes, you go first. Go on ahead, but don't get too far ahead of the rest of ships suits. We'll catch up to you eventually."

"Got it," Wes replied as he manuvered his unit towards the port side catapult and locked in. He gripped his controls and anxiously waited for the green light to launch. "This is Curren, Rick Dias B-Type, away."

The lights flashed, and his Rick Dias was flushed out into the dark void of space. Almost immediately he noticed the lights not too far off ahead.

"This is gonna be a long one..." he groaned to himself. His B-Type wasn't even fit for endurance battles. All he could to do was get in, bomb as many Titans as he can, and get out. Curren covered the throttle, geared to zoom in once his teammates followed him out.
ShadowCell wrote:"Poor fool, ShadowCell!" you say. "You can't win against fandom stupidity with the Power of the Mod!"
Lans

~January 18~

- The Hamburg -
- MS Hangar -

Emington checked his pilot suit and rushed to his MS. His appearance added more hectic to the hangar.

"Check the fuel gauge for unit 4-"
"- Catapult ready in 5!"
"... unit no.1 the lieutenant is here!"
"Get your men out of the way!"
"... calibrating for 3-"

Randy hopped to the ledge and get into the cockpit after punched in key code beside the hatch door. He activated the unit and turning on the radio as soon as the 360 panoramic screen went up. Voice cracking up and instinctively he looked up and saw a female officer on his right head up display. "Lieutenant, Captain wants you to launch ASAP! Good luck sir!"

"Roger," Randy said without hesitation. Console showing him the system check, all stat were green. He saw a technicians prowling to his hatch door, "Everything alright sir?" Randy gave thumb up and proceed to armed with MS. He grab himself a beam rifle and a shield, checks them up and make his way to the catapult.

Randy switched to catapult assisted launch and said, "Lt.JG Randy Emington, Nemo. Launching!" the Nemo rocketed away in full speed acceleration. Freed from the sudden acceleration, he made a quick sharp turn, circling away from the Hamburg. He gazed on the battlefield directed by the direction which the volley of beams being fired from the Hamburg and the rest of the fleet.

Randy tried to assign hostile tags and nav points to use while waiting for his team to arrive.

- The Balrampur –
- Bridge -

Karl saw the beam flashed out in a near perfect timing. “Atta boy!” He shouted while seeing the beam lanced toward the Gate of Zedan. “Tell them to keep firing and don’t screw up with the firing solution.”

“Capt! Lt. Folk request-“ Karl waved his hand, replied, “Get him on my line!”

“Sir” Lt. Folk addressed Karl while Karl saw another volley of beams being fired from the front turrets. “Folk, you’re free to launch. Get your team joined with other team and proceed with the attack. Good luck and bring your team comeback safely.”

“Picking more objects!” One of the radar officers reported his findings before Karl could end his little conversation. His CO’s acknowledgement still hanging on the phone before another officers backed it up with another finding, “They’re moving new fleet to the sector! More Salamis Kai classes and detecting one larg- It’s an Alexandria class! Mult-“

Karl cut the report short and yelled out, “Jones, circulate the info!” and then he turned to his XO. “Get me the Dervish on the line”

Static and cracked voice before the line could get right. “Capt. Abbey, we just detected another fleet, lead by an Alexandria class - entering P field. How long before we could switch target and start hitting the fleet?” Karl said while seeing the result of their initial attacks on the Gate of Zedan with super magnifying zoom on his screen.
Last edited by Lans on Fri Mar 27, 2009 12:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
King Monkey

--Dervish--
-Hangar-

When the orders to launch came down, Jacob put his helmet on, for the second time. The first time had been when they'd first been ordered on standby and he got into his cockpit, but, it didn't take long before the tension in the air and in his mind made it feel completely claustrophobic. For a few seconds he thought he was going to hyperventilate before he got the helmet off again.

How had this battle snuck up on him? He knew that they were going towards it when they'd left the moon, yet it seemed to come all too fast and it took him by surprise when the standby alert was announced.

Snapping his helmet in place, he tried to calm himself down. He's had his team, Clute, Celeste, Luke, the former two skilled veterans that he's trusted with his life more than once, the latter a new kid not unlike himself not too long ago. A good team. He had his new suit. He looked over at the cannon mounted on it's right shoulder and, for the first time, noticed how much of his vision it blocked. It wasn't a huge blindspot, but it was there and his anxiety spiked for a moment.

"No! How would Jack think?" he asked himself. He was in the long range suit now, that made him Team 3's new designated marksman...sort of. But he figured he could do worse than emulating Jack David.

So, he was mostly focused when he got on the catapult. "Jacob Markado, Rick Dias C-Type, launch!" That focus wavered, of course, when he saw the battle ahead. The chaos was mind boggling. He wondered, briefly, how many people would die from shots that weren't even aimed at them in that maelstrom.

But then he took a firm grasp on his resolve. "Everyone's coming back safe," he said softly. "I'll make sure of it."[/i]
Yep...That's Texas in a nutshell. Why just say "f**k you" when you can put it on a flag?

Want to play an Avenger or Spider-man? Come to Marvel 972: http://z10.invisionfree.com/Marvel_Eart ... hp?act=idx
King Monkey

--Bindra--
-Hangar-

Djorn was fairly champing at the bit as the Bindra hovered on the edge of the battle. There were sooo many enemies of Zeon sooo close and he couldn't do anything about it. Only the little he knew about what they were doing there soothed his desire for battle. They were about to strike a blow for freedom and they were going to use their enemies to do it.

As soon as the order to launch was given, he practically ran his Gaza-C to the left catapult. He launched only a second after Graden, transforming his Suit to Mobile Armor mode as soon as its feet left the catapult.

He let his momentum send him a few meters further than the Lieutenant before braking and hovering there in the void of space. Without realizing it, he began to hum the Zeon national anthem and his hands gripped the controls of his suit tightly as he watched the glorious chaos before him.

To pass the time until they were unleashed, he targeted the various mobile suits he could see, tracking them one by one. "Bang, you're dead. Bang, you're dead," he whispered to himself as he steadily vanquished every foe he encountered in his imagination.
Yep...That's Texas in a nutshell. Why just say "f**k you" when you can put it on a flag?

Want to play an Avenger or Spider-man? Come to Marvel 972: http://z10.invisionfree.com/Marvel_Eart ... hp?act=idx
Attomoku

-Buxoro team-

The Buxoro was no longer boring.

About a half hour ago, with nothing better to do Lt. Robin had been reading that same copy of The Prince that Tyler had finished yesterday and had lent to him. Ens. August had produced a basic programming guide and was trying to get Tetris to play on the panoramic monitor to entertain himself.
They were expecting a long wait on standby where nothing happened that they were they were going to suffer though all day.

The subsequent alert and news about Axis from Capt. Winters had shocked the team out of monotony, closing books and programs they prepped to fight. It was a bold plan on the part of their enemies and both the Lieutenant and the Ensign had to begrudgingly give them some credit.
While traveling to P field Elijah recommended grabbing beam rifles and missile launchers to his team as they made their way to the catapult, not knowing what to expect.

After the team launched into P field following the Kirov teams Lt. Robin stated,
“OK, spread out and watch for contacts. Conserve missiles for emergencies and Try not to get killed out there”

-Gamma team-

Nick felt he was finally back where he belonged, in the pilot-seat of a scrambled, red tiger striped black Marasai at the eve of a real conflict, and perhaps with the Zeons no less. He had been waylaid in the med center listening to that preachy doctor for far too long and had finally been given clearance a week ago to get back in the cockpit
Looking over at the new Delta he smirked. When LaSalle ran like a pu**y he had inadvertently taken a lot of the heat off of him from Tariq. He mused that he ought to send Gilliarme a fruit basket or something after he made good on his promise to kill Wolf, and the nosey bastard if necessary.
The movement of the thruster glows from ahead made him focus to what was at hand with a feral grin
"George, Lenny, time to get to work. You know what to do,” he snapped over the team frequency “Don’t disappoint”
And with that he plunged toward the enemy, eager to get to grips with them.
IAN: (Shaking fist up at sky in a storm of GN particles) Science does not WORK this way, Setsuna!!!
The Loser Villain

Titans
-Buxoro team-

The long wait on standby had allowed Aaron time to write a few things in his journal in regards to his experience piloting the Hi-Zack and with Buxoro Team. He made a point to leave out anything he felt in regards to some of the recent activities the Titans had been involved in, just in case they started searching personal effects.

When the alert sounded he was quick to stow the journal and got his Mobile Suit up and running. Despite having flown with Buxoro team for the past few months, his nerves were always on edge.

Following Elijah's suggestion, his Hi-Zack launched with the Beam Rifle and Missile Launcher set up. Keeping speed with the team he couldn't help but give the AEUG and Axis credit for a good plan.

“OK, spread out and watch for contacts. Conserve missiles for emergencies and Try not to get killed out there”

"Copy that Lt.," said Aaron as he adjusted his position.

--------------------------------
Axis
-Bindra team-

Nikolai must have checked the seal on his helmet twelve times as he made his way over to his Gaza-C. All of a sudden it felt very constricting to be wearing the Normal suit, something he hadn't felt since he first started training.

As he strapped himself into the linear seat of the cockpit, few thoughts ran through his mind. He wanted to just make sure he got it done right. He closed the hatch and launched from the right catapult.

As soon as he was in space he marveled at the scene unfolding before him. "Geez, that's a lot of ships."

The Titans were fleeing like rats from a sinking ship and the Bindra'steam was an audience to it all.
"Kamille, if it wasn't for you...." Jerid's last words

"You bastard... You don't get it! I'm... I'm special! I'm famous! I'm the king of mock battles!" Patrick
Ziryab

>Axis<
>Bindra<
>Bridge<

Go Aggies! Raquel cheered in her head. Even if they would have to butt heads with them later, but Axis would have to anyway without won this war. But in some obvious sense the AEUG seemed the lesser of the two evils compared to the Titans. And some among them were supposedly spacenoids. Maybe if the conflict ended in an AEUG victory some of their number would turn to Axis in the next conflict. Surely. It would ease her a little bit at least. Bad enough with how they harmed their kin the first time around almost a decade ago.

Raquel rolled her shoulders back a few times. Huffed and puffed a few times before returning her breath to normal. As of yet, neither the Bindra nor her mobile suit complement were under assault. They simply hung about the edge of the slobberknocker between the AEUG and the Titans.

At least for the time being.

The scenery nontheless still attempted to make her antsy, with becoming participants, on one end and forlorn on the other, too many memories from the One Year War period wanting to sidle up to her just to speak into her ears and take up her sight.

Raquel blinked a few times as her eyes tried to moisten themselves a bit too much to her liking. Especially when she should be paying attention to help keep everyone and anyone aboard alive.
Hmm. Luke, this Gundam reminds me of a puzzle.

Steam ID: MediumPunch
3DS FC: 0189 9106 6003
Sume Gai

-Balrampur-
-Hanger-

Rick, far calmer than most pilots would be before their first actual sortie, maneuvered his Nemo into place for launch, grabbing the standard rifle and shield on the way. He ran his eyes across the control panels again checking for any telltale signs of malfunction and seeing none requested launch clearance in his usual emotionless monotone. He received Clearance and was thrown clear of the ship in silence.

Once outside he straightened out and pulled away from the Balrampur. He could tell that the Nemo was freshly overhauled from his experience with such machines durring his days at AE. Rick took in the sight of the bombardment the fleeing titans and the various allied and ememy suits with and almost unnerving calmness.
"If You are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve" -Captain Harlock

"I like the SAGA. Its what Rambo would pilot if he was in Gundam 00" -Kylern
wonton bob

-Delta Team-
-Ltjg.Kyle Roberts-

"Roberts, launching!" As Kyle's Barzam thrusts into blackness, he couldn't help but recall the fact that the Federation has decided to back down from the war. Kyle has no choice now but to fight and see victory as the final outcome. Otherwise he and countless others would be tried as war criminals. I guess I backed the wrong horse.. he figured.

When his Barzam reached his team's staging area, he chimed in.
"Lt. Kamek, I'm in position awaiting orders."

-Gamma team-
-Ltjg.Jason Drossel-

"George, Lenny, time to get to work. You know what to do,” Lt. Te’Litha snapped over the team frequency “Don’t disappoint”

With Jason's Marasai already deployed, he was going over last minute checks when his CO's voice came over the comm. Jason grimaced after hearing his orders and hit his comm. "Miller, looks like we're alone again. Let's follow behind the Lieutenant and pick up his sloppy seconds."

I knew it. Can't trust any spacenoids. Time to eliminate these Zeon miscreants once and for all.

- The Hamburg -
- MS Hangar -

Bernard stood underneath his Nemo, looking up at the new armament. He had intentionally avoided the hanger until now. After reading about its specs, Bernard could go either way on the new cannon. It did reduce the Nemo's speed slightly but he did like its range. It wasn't as great as some of the principalities old weapons. Even so, it was still taking a life even if you're not up close.

A few minutes later Bernard was along side Lt. Emington's Nemo. "What's the game plan, sir?" he asked in a monotone voice.

-Axis-
-Bindra team-

Matthew launched after Nikolai and positioned himself next to Lt. Cmdr. Graden. He had mostly kept to himself instead of mingling with the crew. It had taken a lot for him to even wear the uniform much less speak to with military personnel. Matthew had protested the military in the past because of the deaths of his brothers. But now after seeing the error of his ways, he was eager to prove himself in battle. Hopefully their souls could now rest in peace. Adjusting to Mobile armor mode, he open his comm.

"Sir, since we can't attack. How about permission to fly-by and record some of their advance suits." ....and hopefully pick a fight.
"War is some crazy sh**" - alexander the great
hellbore

- The Hamburg -
- MS Hanger -

Just behind Bernard on the catapult was Adam in his shiny, good-as-new Nemo. This time having grabbed a shield as well as a beam rifles, he stood on the bow of the Salamis as the rocket thrusters of his green machine cycled up.

Second later the operator gave him the OK to launch from the bridge.

"Roger that," he responded. "Adam Trask, Nemo, launching!"

The Nemo crouched down and, as the catapult begun accelerating the Mobile Suit, the two large thrusters on the backpack ignited and together they propelled him towards the others already ahead.

Catching up to the others, the light from the AEUG fleet's barrage reflecting of the Nemo's visor, Adam said, "Holy crap, huh," obviously referring to the chaos around the old Zeek space fortress.
On Compromise: Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.
toysdream wrote:I've always been partial to the Big Cloud of Balls
mcred23

-The Dervish-
-Hangar-

Eddies Rick Dias S-type was on the catapult as soon as it was reset from Wes' launch. "Eckardy. Blah. Blah. Blah." He said dismissively, having never cared for the whole launch procedure talking bit, a holdover from his days on Earth, and was quickly tossed into space by the catapult. Curren wasn't too far ahead, and Eckardy hung back behind the B-type.

Marvin was the next one on the catapult. "Hamilton. Launching." Cowboy said, without any emotion at all, and his stock Rick Dias was kicked off the ship. He formed up to Eckardy's left and slightly behind the team leader.

Ian Greydon was last. The C-Type locked into the catapult, and the lights turned green. "Ian Greydon, C-Type Dias, Going". As soon as he was away from the ship, Greydon started tapping the thrusters. He'd played with the C-Type on the simulator when he'd had the chance, and taken a pair of quick test flights. The drop off in acceleration and overall speed was notable, as was the slight drop in maneuverability that came from the loss of several verniers. The cannon made things better, which Ian felt was enough compensation. He pushed the C-Type into the back of Team 2's formation, and they continued along with the other 4th Advance units toward the oddly shaped pair of asteroids known as the Gate Of Zedan, once called A Baoa Qu, where the battle already seemed well under way.
I must betray Stalindog!!!

RPG TRINARY: Mash
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: mcred23 (Call me 'red', not 'mcred')
Fritz Ashlyn

- Gate of Zedan, P Field -

- The Kirov -
- Bridge -

Trent’s jaw set as he watched Echo’s mobile suit compliment rush out to meet the enemy at the edge of P Field. The volume of fire coming from the Gate itself was increasing as ships began to emerge in their attempts to evacuate, making things around the asteroid base seem even more frantic. “Captain, Minovsky density has increased to over 40% and is steadily rising. The counter-barrage from the Gate of Zedan is not reaching its targets because of M-particles and debris,” Fyodor reported. Trent shook his head at the news. “It would be even worse if Axis really intended to attack us,” he thought as he glanced at a camera view of the slowly retreating Gwadan. Several Titans MS teams were putting up an effort at chasing the Axis flagship down, and here and there small explosions marked their failure.

Trent looked at another monitor that showed a view of the dock the Dogosse Gier had disappeared into minutes earlier. The ships from Taskforce Juliet had moved forward to engage the AEUG when the attack started and were still occupied, leaving Echo and a small defense unit to guard P Field alone. “Juliet…” Trent remembered, looking up at the bridge’s main screen, where a fuzzy, magnified view of Capt. Kay’s Latium was displayed. One of the Salamis Kais near the green refit Alexandria-class cracked in two across its hull in front of the bridge tower and exploded, causing Trent to suck in a breath through his teeth. “Sir,” Gojiro spoke up, calling for his attention, “My equipment is starting to lose effectiveness with Minovsky at these levels”. His radar screen was jumping wildly with interference. That would leave Trent more reliant on Fyodor and Sergei as the Kirov’s radar capability was rendered useless. “Keep us informed as best you can,” Trent responded. “We can’t hit them and we’re going blind. It’s up to the mobile suits now…”

- Alpha Team -

Stukov looked upon the host of enemies in front of him as if a grand buffet had been laid out just for him. An intense, genuine smile crept onto his face as the distant shapes in his HUD sharpened into identifiable targets. There were at least a dozen of them. “Rick Dias!” he rumbled, sounding like a child that had spotted a new toy as he spotted Team 2’s formation. “Alvarez, Kelborn, we have our first targets. Успехов,” he said through Alpha’s team channel, noting the increasing amount of static as he dove forward. He intended to break up the enemy’s formation as he had when they engaged the AEUG fleet in Side 2. As he accelerated in closer, he got a better look at Wes Curren’s mobile suit. “You are strange one,” he muttered, frowning slightly as he raised his rifle, “Where are your pretty wings?”. He fired one, two, three shots at Wes - a trio of harassing shots to break up the team’s advance as he rushed in at the AEUG mobile suits. “большие бедра,” he mused aloud as he rushed past Curren, still headed angled forward and ‘down’ relative to the enemy.

Behind him, Leandro slowed down and whistled at the sight. “I’m not crazy like you, sir. Let me help you from back here,” he offered, slowly tracking Eddie with his beam launcher. Because of the conditions of the battle going on around them he couldn’t safely come to a stop to take a shot, which would negatively effect his accuracy. “Let’s try this!” he said, taking a shot at Eckardy’s mobile suit. Grace rushed past him, headed for Marvin. “Go down!” she shouted, firing two shots at him as she turned her dive into a turn to the right that would keep her out of a direct line of fire unless Hamilton turned to follow her.

- Beta Team -

Wolf readied his beam launcher as he scanned through a zoomed-in view of the oncoming MS. His vision hesitated as he got a look at Team 1. “They’re all red,” he thought, preparing to dismiss them. Then he noticed the lighter colored unit flying with them. “Pink?” he deadpanned. Then his brow knit and his grip tightened on his controls. “Pink!” he repeated, recognizing Pan’s suit as one of Fritz’ wingmen. None of the others in the quartet were blue, but the pink Rick Dias was a clue he couldn’t let pass him by. “Sven! Constantine! I’ve found our targets. I want the one in strange colors,” he growled, speeding up slightly, punctuating the acceleration with a beam launcher shot aimed in Pan Heyden’s direction. It wasn’t carefully aimed, but it should be enough to get the AEUG pilots to spread apart a little.

- Delta Team -

Picard Kamek cracked his knuckles as the trio of Barzams slowly began to move in the 4th‘s direction. "Lt. Kamek, I'm in position awaiting orders,” Roberts reported in. “Yeah, yeah. Let’s do this - you and little sis try and keep up,” Picard responded as he tried to catch up to the other teams. By the time they got close enough to start identifying enemy MS, Alpha and Beta were opening fire. Picard ground his teeth as he watched the good targets get occupied by the other teams. “Pfft,” he humphed, blowing it off, “I’ll show them what a real man can do in a Barzam,”. He quickly flipped through the suits his HUD could identify and stopped when he came across the Nemos from the New Yark. “There. We’ll start by taking these jokers out,” he said to Kyle and Cara, “I’ll try to save one of them for you guys,”. Attacking inferior mobile suits in his new Barzam should be easy to handle. He turned away from the main line of advancing Titans MS and moved in on the Nemos, firing a few shots at Ramon.

- Herakles Team -

“What the hell are those guys from the Kirov doing?” Lt. Weeks grumbled as he watched Delta Team peel away and engage a unit of Nemos. “If they want us to take on those Rick Dias models on our own with no support, they’re crazy,” Ens. Morrow said, echoing his CO’s thoughts. Weeks shook his head and scanned the area ahead of them again. “The Barzams should be able to handle those units, which means we get our pick between…” he said, keying up several different targets on his HUD, “Looks like there’s another pack of Nemos pretty close. And one beyond them…”. He checked his sensors and then ordered, “The guys from the Buxoro are closer to that group. We’ll take the ones closer to us,”. Affirmatives crackled back through the radio as the Herakles Hizacks turned to put themselves on course to intercept the team from the Balrampur. Once he was within a reasonable range, Weeks fired a shot from his beam rifle at Rick Archer’s Nemo. Court and Morrow followed that up with a burst of 120mm fire and a hip missile in Terrace’s direction.
TftF Wiki
TftF One Shots

Fritz Ashlyn

- The Dervish -
- Bridge -

Abbey, having changed into his normal suit, returned to his chair on the bridge. Barrique approached him and said, “Sir, you should look at this,”. The large monitor above the windows changed to a tactical view of the area around the Gate of Zedan, with the asteroid Axis displayed on its approach vector. Richard gestured to the simulation and it slowly began to play forward as he explained, “The Argama finished predicting the approach of Axis, and it’s going to pass right above our position in about an hour,”. Abbey sighed at the news and said, “So that means we’re going to have to hold this position for nearly that long,”. Barrique nodded earnestly. The captain rapped his knuckles on the armrest of his chair as he thought things over. After a moment, he leaned forward and ordered, “Deploy our dummy asteroids and prepare for another barrage. We’re not moving from this spot,”.

“Yes, sir,” Richard responded. He moved away from the captain’s chair to carry out the orders just as Jane spoke up, “Sir, it’s Capt. Keaton…”. “Capt. Abbey, we just detected another fleet, lead by an Alexandria class - entering P field. How long before we could switch target and start hitting the fleet?” the Balrampur’s skipper asked, his voice already being effected by slight Minovsky interference. Abbey turned to look at Filmore and Jungst’s station. “Sir, I just picked them up…” Jungst said, leaning in to read the data as it scrolled down his monitor. He shook his head and reported, “It’s not going to be easy trying to hit them. They’re within range but I’m picking up Minovsky density of 55-60% in places between us,”. Abbey sank back in his seat and responded, “Capt. Keaton, it appears our only viable option at the moment is taking up a defensive position. We’re not likely to do much damage at this range with Minovsky levels this high,”.

- Hangar -

Dr. M had retreated from the hangar while the mobile suits were launching, but he soon returned in a normal suit. Sager and the other crew present were either busy getting an area clear for field repairs or watching the battle on a few monitors. The doctor didn’t see Rem, so he headed for the closest monitor and worked his way into the crowd to get a decent view. “Your attack on, eh, A Baoa Qu is ambitious. We are sure to get data in these conditions,” he said, garnering a couple of strange looks from the mechanics.

- Gate of Zedan, P Field -
- Team 1 -

"This is my kind of party! Look at those idiots run!" Pan laughed wildly before suddenly growing serious. "You guys are the best team I've ever been in. And if anyone could pull through this its us,”. Jim quietly observed, "I think Pan is drunk...". “Wha?” Michiko reacted, sounding both amused and concerned. Fritz was about to respond when he saw Wolf’s beam launcher shot incoming. “Watch it!” he shouted, evading upwards as Michiko and Jim both split off to keep their formation wide so the beam would pass between them. At their current distance he could only make out the enemy Marasais as red dots, though they were quickly closing the gap. “Jim, move ahead with Pan and rattle them with that new B equipment you’ve got. Michi, stay behind me and provide some covering fire,” Fritz ordered as he adjusted his bazooka’s targeting reticule so that it was centered on Wolf’s suit.

The HUD zoomed in the box around Wolf’s Marasai as the weapon helped compensate for his movement, and Fritz hesitated in shock when he saw the enemy’s paint job. “Ritter!” he hissed under his breath, his grip tightening on his controls. He spoke up quickly and amended his orders, “I want the one with the launcher! Keep the others off my back!”. He fired an explosive round in Wolf’s direction and moved in closer. “Y-yes sir!” Michiko responded. She was still getting the hang of the C-Type’s bulk, but she was confident in the new equipment. Slowing down to keep behind Fritz’ S-Type, she concentrated as she tried to line up a shot at one of the fast moving enemies. The cannon slung over the Rick Dias’ shoulder lowered as she took aim at Cara, and it rocked back with heavy recoil as she sent a 240mm round in the Marasai’s direction.

- Team 3 -

Clute was still trying to ignore the tension he felt in his head as Team 3 formed up and headed in the direction of Echo’s MS units. He couldn’t shake the feeling that someone… no, more than one person was watching him… and he felt like he could hear music so faint that it faded away if he tried to focus on it. Before he realized it, his team was behind him and he was almost within weapons range of the enemy. He could feel his heart pounding, like it slowed to synchronize to some beat he wasn’t aware of.

“Sir, should I move ahead to engage them with the new weapons system?”

“Sir?”

“LtCmdr. Tideland?”

“Clute!”

Space snapped back into focus ahead of him at Celeste’s voice. “Clute, are you alright?” she asked, her face appearing on the monitors in front of him. He nodded and opened the visor of his helmet. Had he been wearing his sunglasses when he launched? “Sir, I was just asking if you want me to try out the B-Type gear,” Luke asked again. They were close enough to a trio of Marasais to engage them. “Yeah,” Clute answered quietly. He cleared his throat and said again, “Yeah. We’ll take on this group and see what happens,”. He took a closer look at the Marasais and noticed one of them had a distinctive striped pattern on its paint. “Looks like there’s a big shot with these guys, so be careful,” he said as he fired an explosive round at Jason Drossel’s suit.

Burke zipped ahead of them with his extra speed and pulled his Rick Dias into a short climb before spinning onto his side and coming at Gamma Team in a downward angle. “Take this, you thugs,” he taunted, flipping a switch on his control and jamming down the firing stud. The tubes of the spray missile launchers on his suit’s hips slid open and proved that they deserved their name as they unleashed a cloud of small missiles that rained down on Gamma Team’s position. Burke laughed out loud at the sight; it would fit right into one of the animated shows he had watched as a kid in Side 4 - Ultra Spatial Stronghold Vastflight, perhaps.

- New Yark Team -

“Say, say, say, say!” Ramon protested as he put his Nemo nearly into the splits to avoid Kamek’s initial attack. “How the hell does he get his mobile suit to move like that?” Ens. Tanner asked, dumbfounded at the limber moves Hard AE was able to pull off. “No idea,” Mello admitted matter-of-factly as he fired twice in return at Kamek, “Impressive though, huh?”. Thibaut reduced his speed and tried to get a decent angle on Kyle Roberts before he fired his shoulder cannon. “I am prepared to punish you! Your asteroid will be penetrated by our hard attack!” Ramon yelled, firing twice at Cara.
TftF Wiki
TftF One Shots

Fritz Ashlyn

- The Bindra -
- Bridge -

"Sir, since we can't attack. How about permission to fly-by and record some of their advance suits."

Capt. Wald thought the request over for a moment and then responded, “You can get a bit closer, but stay behind the dummy asteroids. If the Bindra is attacked you’re our best defense,”. He looked at the engagement escalating between the Titans and AEUG mobile suits and then added, “Remember, do not engage the AEUG unless you’re attacked. Regardless what we think of them they are playing a part in Haman-sama’s plan. It won’t do to distract them while they’re doing our work for us,”. He closed the connection and floated back towards his command chair. As he passed the helm he noticed Raquel’s wistful look. “Are you alright, Chief Reyes?” Pizal asked as he settled back into his seat. He knew she was one of the Bindra’s honest-to-goodness veterans, and the sight of A Baoa Qu was powerful even to the younger crew that were children during the war.
TftF Wiki
TftF One Shots