A Typical Episode of Gundam Seed Destiny

Your own tale of two mecha.
SolidSpidr

STING: (Looking at his diagnostic screen) This… (Sighs) I don’t know what the flying ZOINKS this could possibly be…it looks like a retarded frog got stuck doing a back-flip or something.
Using this as a sig. cause it rocks.
“The school of the undefeated East!”
“The winds of the king!”
“Zenshin!”
“Keiretsu!”
“Tempa Kyoran!”
“Look! The East is burning red!”
-Master Asia

Click me!, Click me!
solid snake

Excellent work as always. I like how you went back to the beginning of the series.
A strong man doesn't need to read the future, he makes his own.
Thundermuffin

Curiously, what would people prefer more? I've got two avenues to take here, and I'm kinda split on them.

I can either keep doing these "Flashback" episodes to other important episodes of Destiny (and even Seed), or I can do Stargazer in three installments.

I've already got a few ideas on either of them, so what should I focus on next? Pipe up!
Wingnut

I too am torn on this one. On one hand these flashbacks are great, on the other I am very excited to see what you can do with Stargazer. (You must have the Seals getting their butts handed to them by NASA analogy in there somewhere.)

Okay, I'm about to decide this in the most scientific matter I know of: I'm going to flip a coin. Heads for flashbacks, tails for Stargazer. *flips coin* It's heads. More flashbacks it is.
The Gundam wiki

"Reality makes a crappy special effects crew." - Adam Savage

R.I.P., SDGO.
Destroy Gundam

Following Wingnut's example, I flipped a coin, and Stargazer won. Either way, I am certain that whatever gets written will make me laugh.
REGENE: (Grins) Any last words, Buuuuur-ing?
(Bring just grits his teeth and the Garazzo’s escape pod breaks off from its main body, flying straight up.)
REGENE: (Shakes head) Right then. Forgot we don’t talk on Planet You.
mcred23

I know I'd word this badly (As I've tried to write this up a few times already), so I'll just get right to it...

I'd rather see you do more Stargazer stuff for an assortment of reasons, however, I'm perfectly happy with the simple fact that you are even doing more work. 8)
I must betray Stalindog!!!

RPG TRINARY: Mash
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: mcred23 (Call me 'red', not 'mcred')
Ascension

As I said before, I can't wait to see you do Stargazer. The flashbacks are nice, but I think 'gazer has a heap of potential.
Don't call it a comeback...
...in fact, it's best if you forget I was ever here before.
Cardi Doorl

I guess that makes me the only one who thinks more of these flashbacks to major episodes would be better.
RPG TRINARY: Gaia
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: Cardi Doorl

Make sure to check out the RPG section!
Anonymous

I know that I'm just a noob here, but I would like to see more flashbacks first, seeing as how I know next to nothing about Stargazer and my classes right now don't allow me to read the right-ups on mahq like I ustacould.
SolidSpidr

I say you should finish the flash backs on Destiny and then go to gazer, but it looks like its gonna be gazer first.
“The school of the undefeated East!”
“The winds of the king!”
“Zenshin!”
“Keiretsu!”
“Tempa Kyoran!”
“Look! The East is burning red!”
-Master Asia

Click me!, Click me!
Thundermuffin

It's 4-3 in favor of flashbacks currently.

I'll wait til Thursday. Then decide.
Strike Zero

I'd prefer to see more flashback episodes than Stargazer episodes. Somehow, Shinn and the gang seem to be able to provide more comic relief than Sven and the Phantom Pain do.
Thundermuffin wrote:SETSUNA: There is no Tomino in this world.
RedShirt0909

I'll vote for more flashbacks. Stargazer wasn't the total train wreck Destiny was, and I know there's more humor left in flashbacks than there is in a decent OVA.
Yea, though I sail through the Valley of the Shadow of Death, I shall fear no evil, for I am conning ten thousand tons of 'screw you'
Thundermuffin

I thought Stargazer was pretty darned cool....up until the final part when stuff started not making sense.

But two more votes for flashbacks. Looks like its gonna win...
Antares

For the sake of keeping it fresh, I vote Stargazer. Like Thundermuffin I also liked it until the end got lame, and there should be fodder there. But I won't mind flashbacks; fun is fun. :P
-We will not be caught by surprise!
*Almost everyone I've killed uttered similar last words.
-Then I am glad once again that you are on my side.
*They've often said that too.
Toxicity

I don't care what you do next. I'll sleep well knowing whatever it is, it will be extremely well thought out and funny as heck. :mrgreen:
CarbonStereoxide
Location: Starting an explosive party at Azadistan with Setsuna

I vote for the flashback, I want to see want can be screwed in the desert arc of seed destiny and the break the world incident then after that, you can proceed to STARGAZER!
Kidou Senshi Gundam 00

"Celestial Being is the World's Finest Terrorist"- Tieria Erde

"Wanna Get High?"- Towelie

"I'll Dance in your Grave Tonight"-Hallelujah Haptism

"Mosque Closed, Party's Over!"- Lockon Stratos after shooting Ali-Al-Sarches
Destroy Gundam

Thundermuffin wrote:ZAFT TECHIE: (Being riddled with bullets, but awed) Sooooooo…cooooool! (Hits the ground)

When did Ryusei join ZAFT?
REGENE: (Grins) Any last words, Buuuuur-ing?
(Bring just grits his teeth and the Garazzo’s escape pod breaks off from its main body, flying straight up.)
REGENE: (Shakes head) Right then. Forgot we don’t talk on Planet You.
Bright Noa

Destroy Gundam wrote:
Thundermuffin wrote:ZAFT TECHIE: (Being riddled with bullets, but awed) Sooooooo…cooooool! (Hits the ground)

When did Ryusei join ZAFT?
Must've happened in Alpha 3 when he temporarily lost his PsychoDriver powers.....
ShadowCell wrote:"Can you escape the Hambrabi...AND THE GREAT CORNHOLIO?!"
Blue Comet

Though I've never seen all of Stargazer yet and I'm currently watching Destiny on YTV, I've gotta vote Destiny's Flashbacks.

Though technically when I started reading these, I never saw any of Destiny either, but it was just too funny to stop reading simply for that. Kinda makes watching it all that more enjoyable knowing Thundermuffin's version first hand really :) .