Anyone have the old Gundam Watch fic?

Your own tale of two mecha.
MissionVao

Anyone have the old Gundam Watch fic?

After so long, a lot of the old, and fantastic shared universe UC fics between Zinegata, Red Comet (trioknight), Black Knight, and His Divine Shadow, which were hosted on GundamWatch, have disappeared from the net. Zinegata still has about half his stuff up on ff.net, and black knight has stuff up here, but so much has been lost.

If anyone has copies of these fics, I would be enormously grateful for a copy.

I currently have managed to salvage a copy of Road to Alexandria, and am trying to find a copy i had of Cybastor's Valkyrie Flight, but I desperately want copies of What Price for Freedom and Beta Testing, among others.

Thanks!
ShadowCell

Re: Anyone have the old Gundam Watch fic?

His Divine Shadow is still on the interwebs, although he hasn't updated anything on FF.net since 2005
MissionVao

ShadowCell wrote:His Divine Shadow is still on the interwebs, although he hasn't updated anything on FF.net since 2005
Yeah, I know about that. No Red Comet though?
Deathzealot

Wayback Machine is your friend...

http://web.archive.org/web/200312071913 ... ents.shtml

I also have Warriors in the Shadow laying around somewhere in my hard drive...

EDIT: Well crud apparently I lost it, and the Wayback Machine is not working for the website like Cost for Freedom, I do however have Chapter 29 of Warriors saved if someone still has the first Twenty-Eight Chapters of Warriors laying around.