Fox Delta: Mobile Suit Era

Your own tale of two mecha.
acsam

Fox Delta: Mobile Suit Era

Hey guys here is a Gundam knock off fan fiction. This story actually takes place 61 years after my original 3 stories but it is not a official story reason i am making it 61 year after is so i can use the title "Fox Delta" and use one main character from Fox Delta whos nick name is Fox from the original 3 story. the original 3 stories im talking about were never posted on here, in fact it is 3 stories i been working on for 2 years with my friend Ray. you can PM me and ask what those stories are, but i want tie this story with those stories just for fun.

here is what i started today. let me know what you all think. just to be fair i just wrote this in around 12am PST so there might be mistakes in my work. also ill try to get chapter 1 up or at least some of it up. i will keep the same forum post for thestory and maybe change the title letting people know that more stuff been added.

so please read enjoy and let me know what you think, thanks :) -Sam

Intro

61 years have past since the second American Civil, Most of the Fox Delta members are long gone and a few holding on to life due to there old age. After the second American Civil war, America is still trying to rebuild, most of the country are just starting to get back to normal after many years of rebuilding, The American government reestablish and being run the way the original founding fathers 313 years ago wanted it to be.
Technological advancements were made over the years, many of them in the medical and construction field. After the war the United States was scared, many people lost there lives in the name of freedom against the corrupted “old” United States government, and many lost there homes. To help with the rebuild efforts companies that were still intact mange to build humanoid robot that stood about 50ft in height, something that people only thought you will ever see in a movie or a anime. These robot are controlled by a single man in the torso of the robot, these robot were used to help deal with the big construction, and recovery efforts. They were recognize to be called “Mobile Suits”. These mobile suits were so popular in the private sector the rebuilding military saw the mobiles suits if done right be the next weapon to be used in the battle field. The first few military purpose mobile suit prototypes were made. The results of the military mobile suits were rendered a success, mass production orders were given out, to get the military armed with mobile suits.

In the medical field, many medical advancements were that organs can now be made by humans in test labs for people who really wanted them and need them, cybernetics limbs can now be plated into humans with missing legs or arms, paralysis can now be cured for most people that have it by implanting medical nano machines into those patients and those nano machines will then go and restore function to the parts of the body that is “affected” by paralysis. Those same nano machines can be used to keep a person alive tho not man know about it. The military and a few labs around the U.S. Figure out a way to keep a person alive with nano machines, the nano machines can be inside a person body and hydrate them, full the body that it is full, if a person does eat the nano machines will dissolve the food waste and suck and liquid yo so the person never have to go to the bathroom, it can also prevent a person from getting sick from almost any kind of sickness from the common cold to cancer, the nano machines can go as far as repair wounds a person can get. The second a person gets a open wound no matter how big or small the nano machines will go to work repairing the tissue and killing any bacteria the person contracts, and be back to full health with in seconds.

Along with all that the advancements, advancements were really made in the military, the military started to get armor that a human can ware that will protect them from big heavy rounds, tho the armor made the person waring it look like a cyborg robot, and it is heavy to ware, and cost a lot of money to make, that is why the U.S. Military only got the best of there men in the military to form what is called Armored Suit units, or A.S. These A.S. Units were trained to for special operations, and most were of the men in the AS unit were already in some kind of special forces unit.

With all new things being made and being discovered, a small military unit whos job is to test new prototypes, and come up with new inventions for war, they are working on one experiment that only very few people know about.

The year is 2089 A.D.