Custom Lineart request thread #4

The place to share your artwork.
Wingnut

Custom Lineart request thread #4

Last one hit 25 pages so here's the new one.

Guidelines for the Request Thread:

Everyone is allowed only one request every two weeks, even if your latest request has been fulfilled.

If your request has not been done after two weeks, you may renew your request or make a new one.

There is a limit of two customizations per request.

And keep in mind that anyone who takes a request is doing you a nice thing. Please remember to thank them.
Last edited by Wingnut on Sat Oct 06, 2007 1:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Gundam wiki

"Reality makes a crappy special effects crew." - Adam Savage

R.I.P., SDGO.
Drake Buren

Nice Rules Wingnut

Ok As it couldn't get Answered to in the Last One i will repost it here if thats ok.

Could i get the ORB-01 In Pitch black please.
Zangetsu

Same as above.

a ZAKU Chaos fraken (an MP Chaos mixed with ZAKU parts)
a ZAKU Abyss fraken (an MP Abyss mixed with ZAKU parts)

all in their respective colors, Please.
"Paladin Anderson, Executioner Anderson, Bayonet Anderson, Dust to Dust Anderson, Assassin Anderson, Regenerator Anderson, Killing Judge Anderson"-Millennium Soldiers
one-village-idiot

Hey wingnut, could you add the rule about only making two requests at once? It would be helpful, since that would mean less nitpicking for you (and the other mods).

Done.

Also, why did we stop at 25? didn't the older threads stop at 30?
Heretic

Long threads start to get tweaky after a while. 25 is a nice number to call them done and move on to a new thread.
Everything I know about rock music, I learned from K-ON!!
Destroy Gundam

What do you mean by "tweaky", Heretic?

Anyhow, it's been two weeks since my last request, so would someone be willing to recolor the Dreissen and the Zaku III Custom, both in NOD colors?

Thank you in advance.
REGENE: (Grins) Any last words, Buuuuur-ing?
(Bring just grits his teeth and the Garazzo’s escape pod breaks off from its main body, flying straight up.)
REGENE: (Shakes head) Right then. Forgot we don’t talk on Planet You.
Wingnut

Destroy Gundam wrote:What do you mean by "tweaky", Heretic?
Hard to keep track of the posts in the thread (namely someone asking for something that's already been done for example), and often unwieldly in their very nature to find what one may be looking for at times.
The Gundam wiki

"Reality makes a crappy special effects crew." - Adam Savage

R.I.P., SDGO.
Outlaw

Destroy Gundam wrote: Anyhow, it's been two weeks since my last request, so would someone be willing to recolor the Dreissen and the Zaku III Custom, both in NOD colors?

Thank you in advance.
"The brotherhood has entrusted me." -NOD saboteur

Dreissen
Zaku III
Destroy Gundam

Thank you, Outlaw. NOD colors compliment Zeonic style designs very nicely.
REGENE: (Grins) Any last words, Buuuuur-ing?
(Bring just grits his teeth and the Garazzo’s escape pod breaks off from its main body, flying straight up.)
REGENE: (Shakes head) Right then. Forgot we don’t talk on Planet You.
Crimson-Lightning

Can someone attach an aile pack to the Strike E and recolor it in strike colors. Thanks in advance.
ZeBaron

Would it be at all possible to request the Kampfer lineart done up in a SEED style (sharpened, minor design revisions) and then done in NOD colors?

A thousand thanks to whoever fulfills this.
Well f*** my a**...IT'S A DECEPTACON!!!
Mwulf

Alright, this isn't so much a lineart request as it is a "I could use some help" request.

I'm trying to re-design a Gwadan-class Zeon battleship, you know--the big red one--into a more... detailed form. Similar design, but more refined. And bigger. I'm having a lot of trouble coming up with a good, uniform shape.

Basically, I'd love it if anyone with an aesthetic eye for starship design and an inclination toward the idea would mind spinning out a few concept drawings. Nothing too specific--just the basic shape.

For easy reference the Gwadan class ship as big and red covers at least 3 or 4 different Zeon warships. - Wingnut
Another Day, Another Mishap.

Gundam Seed Fates
ASA (comic)
headphone_boy

Call me crazy if you want, but I have a history of taking chances on things that don't work, or putting 2 things that don't go together, together. Like my Yu-Gi-Oh deck, with Spellcasters and Elemental Heroes (if you understand what I'm talking about, then you know I'm crazy.)

That aside, I'd like to see the Strike Freedom mixed with the God Gundam. Crazy, yes. Insane, no. But if you have the time, I'd really like to see it. I could make my own if you can't. Thank you.
Ya know that old comedic saying, "You only roast the ones you love." Well here, we roast the Mechs we love.
Zangetsu

i thi nk that's been done before. Or am I crazy?
"Paladin Anderson, Executioner Anderson, Bayonet Anderson, Dust to Dust Anderson, Assassin Anderson, Regenerator Anderson, Killing Judge Anderson"-Millennium Soldiers
headphone_boy

well if it was, i didn't see it. and i think what you saw was the Freedom mixed with the God Gundam.
Ya know that old comedic saying, "You only roast the ones you love." Well here, we roast the Mechs we love.
Zangetsu

You're right.
headphone_boy

Plus, that Freedom/God mix was in Hyper Mode. I don't want this in Hyper Mode.
Strike Zero

Just for the hell of it, and because I want to see it but am too lazy to do it myself, could somebody recolor the Gundam Exia and Gundam Dynames in Titans colors?
Thundermuffin wrote:SETSUNA: There is no Tomino in this world.
Nicol Amalfi

headphone_boy wrote:Plus, that Freedom/God mix was in Hyper Mode. I don't want this in Hyper Mode.
You're right, it's the Freedom + God, not the SF. Still, a few colors are available for the suit. There's the Akatsuki colors, Hyper Mode colors, Blitz colors, Char Custom colors, and the normal one, the God colors. Also, there's the no color lineart, all in the previous thread. I was the one that suggested it, and v_zubko was the one that made it. :D
ORegan

Can I get a get a Gelgoog Marine Commander recolored with black and blue, similar to the Tri-star paint scheme with eh Black being the dominant color. Also if possible, can you slap on a pair of Sturm Faust to the hips? Please and thank you :D
mcred23 wrote: Well... it's official: O'Regan is the next Hitler.
WhiteWingDemon wrote: Not to start anything, seeing as that is O'Regan's job...
ShadowCell wrote: O'Regan, quit hitting on other users.
Orrick Alexander wrote: Did anyone know that O'Regan is the reason there's no air in space?